FeralChild

Aug 13, 2017
Quick question.
But if I change my stats like agility, charisma, etc through the console. Does that mess up the progression while training?

peekayy

May 5, 2018
Not game related, but where did you get the inspiration for this game?

Also, if you havent thought of the ending yet - can we get an alternate ending where belle becomes the queen of fae? :p

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Question will the sister be coming back anytime soon?
If you fucked her she will never come back at this save, as she states at her letter

She will be available at another route in the future without this consequence, but as of now, she leaves for good, you can't confess your feelings for her

Reactions: dussalant and Belle

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Not game related, but where did you get the inspiration for this game?
Beats me. I'm the kind of person who gets new ideas all the time and have to let them out somehow. They usually have no origin beyond that.

Also, if you havent thought of the ending yet - can we get an alternate ending where belle becomes the queen of fae? :p
Oh don't worry, I've known exactly how this game will end for a long time. :)

Any updates this month or next?
Every single month. Dates or rough ETAs are always listed at the top of my Patreon.

Hamzaali594

May 5, 2018
Considering that the dryad tells you that you can get rid of the infertility spell does that mean that having children is possible ?

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Oh does that mean we'll actually get to see children or just character models with round bellies ?
No children. We'll see how I handle all of this when we get to it. Since the story happens over a limited time, you won't see any obvious effects during gameplay anyway.

Reactions: Rokohn
4.60 star(s) 377 Votes