gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
If you fucked her she will never come back at this save, as she states at her letter

She will be available at another route in the future without this consequence, but as of now, she leaves for good, you can't confess your feelings for her
Wait, how do you fuck her?

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
See walkthrough for older version. That detail hadn't changed.
(I can't get the spoiler tags to work, sorry.)

Hmm. Does it have to do with the admitting your feelings for her part? Nothing seems to happen after that, even if I wait a few days.

Reactions: L7Bear

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
confront her and thaddeus before they do anything (not sure if required), unlock her large secret, confess your feelings and wait one or two days, she will come while MC sleeps and fuck him
Ahh, I chose not to confront her and Thaddeus. That must be what's up.

Reactions: L7Bear

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
(I can't get the spoiler tags to work, sorry.)

Hmm. Does it have to do with the admitting your feelings for her part? Nothing seems to happen after that, even if I wait a few days.
It's not hidden by spoilers.

BTW, If I remember correctly, you must let her and Thaddeus to have sex twice before being able to bang her.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
This is wrong. Letting the two of them get it on will work against you if you try to seduce Evelyn yourself, as is only natural. If you want her, don't share her.
Of course you are right, I was writing by memory, and obviously I confused things a bit :)

TheNR

Apr 24, 2018
I saw the game mention the "New game+" button. I can't see it though. Is it accessible at all? If so, how do I access it? I've advanced as far I could here.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
I saw the game mention the "New game+" button. I can't see it though. Is it accessible at all? If so, how do I access it? I've advanced as far I could here.
Not yet implemented. My guess would be this would be implemented after the game is complete.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Version 0.9.0 .

This version focuses almost exclusively on story and puzzles, much like the first few updates for the game. In other words, don't expect much sexy stuff in this particular update. That will be coming in 0.10. :)

In version 0.9, Samarra gives you one week to prove Primrose's innocence in the murder of Truthsayer Merek. If you can't do it in time, Primrose will be arrested. But is she really innocent? Your actions will decide her fate.

The events in this update begin on day 17 (or later, if you're using a save that is from beyond that point) and last for one week. Considering that there are three separate secrets in this update (I've never added more than one at once before) and that there's almost as much new text this time as versions 0.7 and 0.8 added together, I didn't have time to deal with the consequences of the week's events. This will be the focus of next month's version 0.10, where you should be able to see what your actions have resulted in, and (hopefully) reap the (sexy) rewards.

A little tip before you dive in: You should aim to have reached the point where you can reveal people's large secrets before day 17.

Changelog 0.9.0:
  • Added the game's first timed event on day 17. Most of the additions in this update occur during this event, so you won't see the new features until that day.
  • Added a small secret to Samarra, and large secrets to both Samarra and Primrose.
  • Added Remove Inhibitions for Samarra.
  • Remove Inhibitions for Primrose now has a few more options.
  • Added an investigation mechanic for the timed event.
  • Samarra's tent is now available as a daytime location.
  • Removed the search options at the training grounds and the stables for now since they have no effect.
  • Redid the underwear cleaning renders of Primrose
  • Minor tweaks and fixes.

Aug 16, 2017
Redid the underwear cleaning renders of Primrose
but why? did you remove them and replace with a thong that shows her puckered ring and puffed lips spilling audaciously around the sides of the cotton-thread glistening (yes....glistening) with her honey dew? (cold shower later) or some granny pants?

im almost afraid to look.....(disturbing sounds of nails being chewed and hair being ripped from skull in anxiety)

4.60 star(s) 377 Votes