Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
There are few things here and there that I want to do differently from the walkthrough. Such as on day 4th, I stopped the BJ action. Have anyone can include the consequences of such actions to the current walkthrough pls? Just critical consequences should be enough.

light03

Feb 26, 2018
Thanks for update. Well, is the killer's search the only new content for now (nude Samara and Primrose as reward)? Или я могу искать что-то еще?

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Thanks for update. Well, is the killer's search the only new content for now (nude Samara and Primrose as reward)? Или я могу искать что-то еще?
The investigation is the only focus of this update. 0.10 will deal with what happens after.

KuroShark

Jan 12, 2018
Regarding the investigation, I can't seem to tell Samara what the lizard scales could be used for even though Primrose clearly hinted they could be used to create spells. I seem to have exhausted all clues. Any tips?
Go visit the crone outside of town.

Nebta

Aug 1, 2017
Leave town, don't call out to anyone, click on the gold flute looking icon in the top right corner of the screen that opens up the world map. Click on the Crone's hut.
It works now. I was already wondering why I couldn't visit the Crone anymore. Apparently had to click that gold flute icon. Was able to continue investigation now. Thanks

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
There are few things here and there that I want to do differently from the walkthrough. Such as on day 4th, I stopped the BJ action. Have anyone can include the consequences of such actions to the current walkthrough pls? Just critical consequences should be enough.
Can I bring up my question again pls?

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Loved the update story wise, but you can do very little with those new Remove Inhibitions.

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Does the Pope shit in the woods?
duh! just as a bear is catholic!

Или я могу искать что-то еще?
Either duolingo is helping, or I am as dumb as google translate. I almost figured that one out by myself hehehe

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
I'll be honest, I genuinely enjoy the game! It's different enough from others that it becomes memorable in it's own way. Good characters, good writing and just overall a solid game. Great job @Belle

But, Evelyn's ending
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
left me totally devastated. I swear I was upset. I was angry. I was sad. My only hope is that this somehow changes with further developments. Because my heart can't take another painful/sorrowful moment like that again.

P.S While I say this, I love plot twists. Just shocked to see it happen to the sister. I'm a sucker for incest.

T

Tony_Stark

I'll be honest, I genuinely enjoy the game! It's different enough from others that it becomes memorable in it's own way. Good characters, good writing and just overall a solid game. Great job @Belle

But, Evelyn's ending
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
left me totally devastated. I swear I was upset. I was angry. I was sad. My only hope is that this somehow changes with further developments. Because my heart can't take another painful/sorrowful moment like that again.

P.S While I say this, I love plot twists. Just shocked to see it happen to the sister. I'm a sucker for incest.
just don't interrupt her while she's having fun with Thaddeus, everyone is happy :)

4.60 star(s) 377 Votes