May 11, 2017
okay for the walkthrough. it says on day 10-wednesday afternoon it has me going to find samarra in the lower training grounds, but when i get there she isn't there. is this a bug or is the walkthrough wrong?

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Someone discovered a bug that's not serious enough to fix for 0.9, but which I'll fix for 0.10. Evelyn is the one who tells you that Primrose is about to be arrested, but I forgot to take into account the possibility that Evelyn may have left by then. There will be an alternate opening to this quest in 0.10 for games in which Evelyn isn't there.

Loved the update story wise, but you can do very little with those new Remove Inhibitions.
Remove Inhibitions is one of those consequences I was talking about. I only added a few things there for now, but more will be added in later updates. Sooner for Primrose than for Samarra.

I'm not a fan of letting anyone have her, so that's not gonna happen :coldsweat: Confessing just seemed like the passionate thing to do, so I hope this route doesn't prevent anything more. I'm with you there bud. I seriously hope we get another chance.
You don't have to share Evelyn. Just don't confess to her yet. The game explicitly warns you against doing this. You will get a way to seduce Evelyn properly in the future, but it's not possible in this version. Patience. :)

Leave town -> don't take any option, just click on the map on the top right -> click on the crone's hut. (Somebody said something about a "gold flute" icon. I think they were referring to the map on the top right.)

Edit: No, you're not stupid. I find that particular mechanic counter-intuitive and not at all obvious.
It needs a bit of work, so I'm going to revisit it at some point. The biggest problem right now is that lots of people never got any information about it from the tutorial, where you're given step-by-step instructions on how to travel via the map. This was added after a few versions, so those with saves from before that never saw this. Still, the UI for travel can be improved, and it will be.

okay for the walkthrough. it says on day 10-wednesday afternoon it has me going to find samarra in the lower training grounds, but when i get there she isn't there. is this a bug or is the walkthrough wrong?
The walkthrough is outdated by two versions. Among other things, Samarra now has a new schedule that she didn't have in the version the walkthrough was written for.

if we start from our old save do we just not get the timed event?
I handle this the same way I handle everything in this game for existing saves: If you load a save that is beyond the point where something was supposed to happen, the game will make it happen at the earliest possible opportunity where it makes sense. Both dialogue and time limits take this into account, so you shouldn't notice anything out of the ordinary. In other words, if you load a save that is at a day after 17, the event will start the next morning and will last for a week, same as always.

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
So, I "failed" the timed event sort of, Primrose got arrested,dont really care, i dont find her all that anyway, i like the half fey better. But, when that happens theres no way of reading anything at the library to get your perversion stats up. Which is a bummer, not sure why you cant read at the library despite her being arrested. Is it ment to be like that or? Cause i assume the amulet information/conspiracy is found in the library.

thebest2598

Jul 14, 2017
Is there a solution for this?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/primrose.rpy", line 4793, in <module>
NameError: name 'clue_35' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 172, in script call
File "progression_scripts.rpyc", line 146, in script call
File "primrose.rpyc", line 4793, in script
File "C:\Users\DELL\Downloads\LongLiveThePrincess-0.9.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 827, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\DELL\Downloads\LongLiveThePrincess-0.9.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1764, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Long Live the Princess 0.9.0

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Any cheat/mod or console commands as choices in the walkthrough required specific amount of courage and agility and perversity and charisma and when I choose the option it says I dont have enough courage, so how to increase all these four things from the very beginning.

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
I'm trying to convince Samarra regarding Primerose but I seem to be missing a clue.
The only clues on this topic i have left right now are:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But I'm getting nowhere with Samarra. What am I missing?

Ronoc19

Mar 3, 2018
You don't have to share Evelyn. Just don't confess to her yet. The game explicitly warns you against doing this. You will get a way to seduce Evelyn properly in the future, but it's not possible in this version. Patience. :)
Meh, the thought of starting from scratch and grinding those stats again from scratch, going through all the early stuff again just to get back to where I am? I don't know thats a real pain in the ass. (Hate grinding of stats in games, so dull). Was gutted to lose Evelyn, only character in the game I found interesting at all. It made no sense either One minute she all "I'm a member of a secret society to save the queen, nothing is more important", then a day later, "Ah fuck the queen, let her die, I'm fucking my brother and running away".. Like what? Seriously?

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
So, I "failed" the timed event sort of, Primrose got arrested,dont really care, i dont find her all that anyway, i like the half fey better. But, when that happens theres no way of reading anything at the library to get your perversion stats up. Which is a bummer, not sure why you cant read at the library despite her being arrested. Is it ment to be like that or? Cause i assume the amulet information/conspiracy is found in the library.
This is going to be fixed/added in 0.10 as long as everything goes according to plan. I didn't have time to deal with the consequences of 0.9's events, which is why you're stuck in such a weird state if Primrose gets arrested. The plan is to let you continue investigating the case after her arrest. You should also be able to read even if Primrose isn't present.

Is there a solution for this?

While running game code:
I've discovered, in the course of testing, that there's one way to trigger this kind of behavior. Normally this would happen if you were allowed to load an ancient save, but that has been fixed. The problem is that if you load a save and then rollback, the patches and fixes I've applied to your save get removed. I suspect that's what you did. You loaded an old save, did a quick rollback, then proceeded as normal. You're either going to have to dig up a save from before you started this version, or start over. Sorry. There's nothing I can really do about this except disable rollback, as far as I know.

I'm trying to convince Samarra regarding Primerose but I seem to be missing a clue.
Try using Invade Mind. Belle tells you about this when you start the investigation. Anything that can be used to surprise a girl should be saved for Invade Mind, generally speaking.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
if we start from our old save do we just not get the timed event?
Don't worry, you will get information. In my case, when I wake up Evelyn popped up and informed MC about investigation. Only thing was Evelyn already left. But, as you can see, developer is aware of this minor bug, and fix for it is on schedule for next release.

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
I tried to load my save from last night to just play some for fun despite the Library/primrose bug and this popped up.

Code:

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 427, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'Inventory'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "E:\Funny shit\LongLiveThePrincess-0.15-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\Funny shit\LongLiveThePrincess-0.15-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1719, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "E:\Funny shit\LongLiveThePrincess-0.15-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Funny shit\LongLiveThePrincess-0.15-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2526, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Funny shit\LongLiveThePrincess-0.15-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3204, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "E:\Funny shit\LongLiveThePrincess-0.15-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 960, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "E:\Funny shit\LongLiveThePrincess-0.15-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 45, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "E:\Funny shit\LongLiveThePrincess-0.15-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 960, in event
  File "E:\Funny shit\LongLiveThePrincess-0.15-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 651, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "E:\Funny shit\LongLiveThePrincess-0.15-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 232, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "E:\Funny shit\LongLiveThePrincess-0.15-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 889, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "E:\Funny shit\LongLiveThePrincess-0.15-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 824, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "E:\Funny shit\LongLiveThePrincess-0.15-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 299, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Funny shit\LongLiveThePrincess-0.15-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 306, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 427, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "E:\Funny shit\LongLiveThePrincess-0.15-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 593, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "E:\Funny shit\LongLiveThePrincess-0.15-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 59, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'Inventory'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Long Live the Princess 0.15
Then the game restarts the story from scratch.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I tried to load my save from last night to just play some for fun despite the Library/primrose bug and this popped up.
You're either loading an absolutely ancient version of the game (which I think the game should block) or used rollback immediately after loading. See my reply to a similar post above.

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
You're either loading an absolutely ancient version of the game (which I think the game should block) or used rollback immediately after loading. See my reply to a similar post above.
Actually, I'm an idiot. I messed up the version numbers on the folders i got and started up 0.15 instead of 0.9.0. No wonder it didnt work lol. My bad on that one. Was just an older game version i tried to load it in.

Reactions: Belle

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
is the half fay your talking about is the asian girl at the stables? because besides from kinker bell shes my favorite as well :D

Reactions: Seriosha
U

User_633486

kinda grindy and belle is a raging cunt but i'm diggin the other girls and the story so far

other than the weird tits the fairy queen was hot af too

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
I'll be honest, I was just following the walkthrough, I thought it would allow me to see most (if not all the scenes). Your answer has calmed me down. Sorry, I'm usually more patient, I was just an emotional wreck after finding out she left. My boner and heart thank you.;)

PS Love the game

PPS Keep up the good work, I'll try being more patient :happyblush

4.60 star(s) 377 Votes