U

User_32285

just don't interrupt her while she's having fun with Thaddeus, everyone is happy :)
Seeing as you can pimp her out to thadeus (you get more money and other benefits if you let them do the dirty), should there be an option to sample the goods yourself as a good pimp should? (and keep her to earn money ofcourse) :evilsmile:

Reactions: Tony_Stark

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I can get 3 clues in the library, right?
But were do I get the last and decisive one to make Primrose give in?

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
just don't interrupt her while she's having fun with Thaddeus, everyone is happy :)
or don't let her go that route and you two are happy :p
While this is true, I'm not one to stand idly by and watch. I had hoped that by avoiding NTR, I didn't lock myself out of a relationship with the sister. Cause that's a choice I'm not willing to make.
When you say happy, do you mean happy or incestually happy?:p To be fair, haven't tried the new updates so I can't say how different it is.

And @Wyrme How do I prevent her from going that route?

Jan 1, 2018
I'll be honest, I genuinely enjoy the game! It's different enough from others that it becomes memorable in it's own way. Good characters, good writing and just overall a solid game. Great job @Belle

But, Evelyn's ending
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
left me totally devastated. I swear I was upset. I was angry. I was sad. My only hope is that this somehow changes with further developments. Because my heart can't take another painful/sorrowful moment like that again.

P.S While I say this, I love plot twists. Just shocked to see it happen to the sister. I'm a sucker for incest.
Aside from letting Thaddeus have her, I think (after saving her from Thaddeus), if you just don't confess your feelings after uncovering her large secret, that prevents the, uh, circumstances which cause her to leave. I don't think we'll know for a few updates, but I suspect we'll get another shot at her later if we don't drive her away at this point. I certainly hope that is the case, because she's my #2 waifu after Primrose.

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
Aside from letting Thaddeus have her, I think (after saving her from Thaddeus), if you just don't confess your feelings after uncovering her large secret, that prevents the, uh, circumstances which cause her to leave. I don't think we'll know for a few updates, but I suspect we'll get another shot at her later if we don't drive her away at this point. I certainly hope that is the case, because she's my #2 waifu after Primrose.
I'm not a fan of letting anyone have her, so that's not gonna happen :coldsweat: Confessing just seemed like the passionate thing to do, so I hope this route doesn't prevent anything more. I'm with you there bud. I seriously hope we get another chance.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
I'm not a fan of letting anyone have her, so that's not gonna happen :coldsweat: Confessing just seemed like the passionate thing to do, so I hope this route doesn't prevent anything more. I'm with you there bud. I seriously hope we get another chance.
U take the words out from my mouth. Totally agree. Just u don't know how much I hate Eric in Big Brother. Kinda want a new story in which the MC can fuk his ass dry. Cuckolding is a big turn off to me if the MC is on the receiving end.

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
I believe (if my memory serves) that this has coded in such a way that if you see it, it happens, if you don't it doesn't. Also, if you do see thad on your sister the first time and stop it, they stop, and you lose what a day or two of library pay per week? If I was pimpin' my hoes I want a bit of profit(I don't want my bitches sharin' but if they do, I better get sumtin worth it!) because everyone has their price, just mine is to high for all but the most discriminating sleaze er noble.

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
confront her and thaddeus before they do anything (not sure if required), unlock her large secret, confess your feelings and wait one or two days, she will come while MC sleeps and fuck him
I just found this reply. Yup, just what I did. I stop her from kissing Thaddeus, so I think I am on the right track.

Jan 1, 2018
Yeah I know who it is but i haven't played for a couple of updates and it seems they changed the way you visit her. How do you visit her now?

Oh shit, Do i have to start a new game for the map scroll to work?
Leave town -> don't take any option, just click on the map on the top right -> click on the crone's hut. (Somebody said something about a "gold flute" icon. I think they were referring to the map on the top right.)

Edit: No, you're not stupid. I find that particular mechanic counter-intuitive and not at all obvious.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
theres alot of new updates/games out today i cant wait to play long live the princess life of your dreams and paradise falls :D

4.60 star(s) 377 Votes