Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
but why? did you remove them and replace with a thong that shows her puckered ring and puffed lips spilling audaciously around the sides of the cotton-thread glistening (yes....glistening) with her honey dew? (cold shower later) or some granny pants?

im almost afraid to look.....(disturbing sounds of nails being chewed and hair being ripped from skull in anxiety)
The old ones were poorly posed. Primrose was hovering slightly above the ground and one of her hands was partly inside the floor. I posed her correctly and adjusted the camera positions slightly.

Aug 16, 2017
The old ones were poorly posed. Primrose was hovering slightly above the ground and one of her hands was partly inside the floor. I posed her correctly and adjusted the camera positions slightly.

you mean a zoom-in on her butt right? coz that's only position I wanna see.....and it IS all about me right :D

thx for the reply...phew....so didn't wanna see my fav scene changed too much.....dunno why it is but something about her bent over those library steps.....ass in the air...…..tiny thread of material between MC and.....ah dammit cold shower AGAIN......

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
you mean a zoom-in on her butt right? coz that's only position I wanna see.....and it IS all about me right :D

thx for the reply...phew....so didn't wanna see my fav scene changed too much.....dunno why it is but something about her bent over those library steps.....ass in the air...…..tiny thread of material between MC and.....ah dammit cold shower AGAIN......
Oh, that's not the scene I changed. I'm talking about the one you can encounter repeatedly throughout the game, not the one in the tutorial.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! (This is, literally, the sound I made when I saw this had just come out!)

I only wish I didn't have to go deal with storage shed stuff- like, right now- damn IRL. I wanna live in here and have my very own Belle. :)

Thank you Belle, I do look forward to playing this upon my return.

Reactions: Belle
Aug 16, 2017
Oh, that's not the scene I changed. I'm talking about the one you can encounter repeatedly throughout the game, not the one in the tutorial.

wait..what? theres more game AFTER that scene? ive downloaded update after update and have never made it past that scene once...admittedly im normally exhausted at that point :D

however...should you feel the need to re-render that scene with micro thin thong or even see-through panties complete with dampening glistening...…..ye gods...to the shower :p

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
No offense, but she looked fine to me. This must be the perfectionist inside of you- Relax, you can't make this game any more perfect. :p

Reactions: Wyrme and Belle

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
@Belle I might just have a terrible memory, but didn't Samarra use to talk weird? Like she wasn't too good with the language?

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
@Belle I might just have a terrible memory, but didn't Samarra use to talk weird? Like she wasn't too good with the language?
Yes. I changed this in version 0.8 for a number of reasons. That was a good example of a well-intended design that turned out not to work all that well when implemented. As a developer, I need to recognize when something doesn't work and be able to deal with the consequences. With the amount of dialogue Samarra has in 0.9, you'll soon realize why the previous way she spoke was unsustainable in the long run, even if we ignore all the other problems with it.

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
I really like this game. I can't wait to see the scene(s) with Belle if/when the MC gets the ability to enlarge Belle to human size, or shrink himself down to her size. That would be an epic Fairydom (femdom) scene!

Reactions: bulifun and Belle

Nebta

Aug 1, 2017
Regarding the investigation, I can't seem to tell Samara what the lizard scales could be used for even though Primrose clearly hinted they could be used to create spells. I seem to have exhausted all clues. Any tips?

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Regarding the investigation, I can't seem to tell Samara what the lizard scales could be used for even though Primrose clearly hinted they could be used to create spells. I seem to have exhausted all clues. Any tips?
Invade Mind.

4.60 star(s) 377 Votes