winstonns

Jun 22, 2017
Hey Belle,

i asked the question last night allready but you went to sleep allready, my question was if we can unravel primrose's large secret now?

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Love the plot development in this one.
My Primrose,.... keep your pixie paws off her. you hear?

:D

Next update, probably Crone face-off with the help of fey or some other magical creatures more powerful than the crone.

Reactions: Belle

mayama

Jul 14, 2017
I added a little bit to Remove Inhibitions for both girls, but time restraints was what prevented me from doing more. It'll get expanded, don't worry. To illustrate just how demanding this update was to write, it took me one week of intense brainstorming to just get past the design stage for the puzzles, and the writing for this update alone is roughly 15% the length of a full novel. This isn't even my primary job, so there's only so much time available to me for working on it every month.
Yes, I thought as much. I'm also a writer and I know how difficult is to translate a mystery story from mind to paper. And you also have to encode it into a game. Didn't want to sound critical, I started with the premise that I had zero knowledge of this update before playing it, I just knew it would move from the previous arc.

Quality wise, your game would rate very high so far, hence keep up the good work! :)

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Love the plot development in this one.
My Primrose,.... keep your pixie paws off her. you hear?

:D

Next update, probably Crone face-off with the help of fey or some other magical creatures more powerful than the crone.
I think next update will be ravaging of, ehm... bonding with Primrose. At least I understood Belle's post in such way.
Which is something I am waiting for, from v0.3... :D

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
I think next update will be ravaging of, ehm... bonding with Primrose. At least I understood Belle's post in such way.
Which is something I am waiting for, from v0.3... :D
Well, whatever it is, I know I will love it.

The constant banter back and forth between the MC and the Pixie, the detective story,.. the suspense.... some cool shit indeed this little game.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I added a little bit to Remove Inhibitions for both girls, but time restraints was what prevented me from doing more. It'll get expanded, don't worry. To illustrate just how demanding this update was to write, it took me one week of intense brainstorming to just get past the design stage for the puzzles, and the writing for this update alone is roughly 15% the length of a full novel. This isn't even my primary job, so there's only so much time available to me for working on it every month.
Hmmmmm! I guess asking for a walkthrough is really out of the question then
right? :p

aaasss

Jun 10, 2017
it took me one week of intense brainstorming to just get past the design stage for the puzzles, and the writing for this update alone is roughly 15% the length of a full novel. This isn't even my primary job, so there's only so much time available to me for working on it every month.
Thank you for your service

Oct 3, 2017
Belle thanks for this awesome game, one of the few games I wait every month for updates.

Can anyone tell me where to find the evidence of "the scales are used for, namely,........" the third evidence I cannot find no matter how hard I tried. It's my mistake probably but I don't have time to play all the update again unfortunately.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Belle thanks for this awesome game, one of the few games I wait every month for updates.

Can anyone tell me where to find the evidence of "the scales are used for, namely,........" the third evidence I cannot find no matter how hard I tried. It's my mistake probably but I don't have time to play all the update again unfortunately.
Listen your little pixie and go to the Crone.

Reactions: Charles de Guernica

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Learning as I go, I've now added a fix to prevent the whole Ren'py exception error from happening in version 0.10. It was surprisingly easy to do due to the way I've set up loading/patching of old saves. The "downside" is that it'll no longer be possible to rollback to something that happened before your save, but I can't really imagine many players will miss (or even expect) that particular feature.

It won't fix saves that are already corrupted, though, so be careful with the rollback feature after loading saves until version 0.10 is out.

cru

Jul 14, 2017
It says in the changelog that there is a timed event on day 17.
does this mean that it you can only access it from day 17 an onward, or is it missable and only occurs once on day 17?

Jan 1, 2018
It says in the changelog that there is a timed event on day 17.
does this mean that it you can only access it from day 17 an onward, or is it missable and only occurs once on day 17?
I handle this the same way I handle everything in this game for existing saves: If you load a save that is beyond the point where something was supposed to happen, the game will make it happen at the earliest possible opportunity where it makes sense. Both dialogue and time limits take this into account, so you shouldn't notice anything out of the ordinary. In other words, if you load a save that is at a day after 17, the event will start the next morning and will last for a week, same as always.
:)

4.60 star(s) 377 Votes