Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
* Reads up*

Of course a lot of the theory interpretation hinges on whether we can trust what in-game Belle says in the first place...and I'm not sure she's a terribly reliable pixie.....

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
This was a poorly worded bit of a dialogue by me. Reading it again, it comes off differently from how I imagined it when I wrote it. Belle is joking around. I've edited her line to remove any confusion about it, though there's still a small tease remaining.

I'm not saying whether or not the theories posted about this are right or wrong, but at least this particular line of dialogue wasn't intended to be a clue one way or the other.
Yeah I kinda got Belle was teasing the oblivious MC. It was obvious that the MRW was about to orgasm so the pixie was being her sarcastic self.
You said "Belle can read the mind of whoever is her master (or acting master) if she has been summoned through magic."
And the crone and Belle made it clear she was summoned and bound by magic. Nell even supported this when she explained the pixie being with the MC to Smamara when he was tied up in the dungeon. So then she could have a chance to read the crone's mind.
The river woman being the crone is speculation on my part, and you can never be sure if Belle is being completely sarcastic. Well you can Belle.

Reactions: Belle
Aug 15, 2017
I thought it was pretty clear that Belle could read, at the very least, the surface thoughts of Primrose, and found them deeply perplexing. That's Part of what made Primrose (and Nell) intriguing to me.
Once you gained Belle's trust, admittedly, it would be over-the-top powerful to have a mind reading pixie reading peoples thoughts and feeding their deepest-darkest secrets to you, I just always accepted that as a "Game mechanics vs. plot" situation and went with it. We'll just have to see how it all pans out. Rest assured I'm on the edge of my seat over here.
When Primrose asks for Dickon's help in the library, Belle says, "I've met a lot of people, but Primrose's mind is utterly alien to me." While the developer has revealed that the reason Belle finds Primrose so perplexing is due to the former being an extrovert while the latter is an introvert, that line can give the impression that Belle read Primrose's mind. In the case of Nell, though, Belle later reveals that what freaked her out about the squire is that Nell looked directly at Belle when she shouldn't have been able to see her.

Reactions: kalifianto
Aug 15, 2017
Hence the reason I'm pointing it out. I don't intend it as a "gotcha, you made a mistake." I intend it as, "in light of this new information, this doesn't hold up as well, and I thought you might want to know." I apologize if it came across as the former.

You've done a remarkable job with it merely being your first draft, and such inconsistencies are, as you said, probably inevitable.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I'd really like to see a walkthrough before the new update comes out and compare and see what we've been missing, I'll bet that I've been missing a lot ;)

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Keep in mind that all of this is basically the first draft of what is now pretty much a small novel's worth of text. There are bound to be things that change or that are inconsistent by accident.
So this is the first edition of your fairy folio? (obscure D&D reference)

Gamesman01

Apr 27, 2018
I don't know if it's been said before but I have a theory about the MC that won't go away. It started bugging me because of the interaction with his sister seemed a little off. I'm not against incest in games or stories at all but it seems to me all would be explained if the MC is adopted. Especially if his origin was dangerous, say a bastard of the king maybe some fey blood to explain his power. And part of his "sister's" job is to protect and hide him. Obviously he once became a powerful mage but they wiped his mind per the Crone's comments probably with his consent. This may explain his "sister's" affection as he gave up everything for the cause. But I may be just letting my inner author write a script that doesn't apply. Well I kind of like where this might go regardless. I just found it a week ago and (with a few stumbles) I got as far as it goes. Can't wait to get further with Primrose and Nell and maybe use a finger to pleasure Belle. Would a pinkie be too big?

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
I don't know if it's been said before but I have a theory about the MC that won't go away. It started bugging me because of the interaction with his sister seemed a little off. I'm not against incest in games or stories at all but it seems to me all would be explained if the MC is adopted. Especially if his origin was dangerous, say a bastard of the king maybe some fey blood to explain his power. And part of his "sister's" job is to protect and hide him. Obviously he once became a powerful mage but they wiped his mind per the Crone's comments probably with his consent. This may explain his "sister's" affection as he gave up everything for the cause. But I may be just letting my inner author write a script that doesn't apply. Well I kind of like where this might go regardless. I just found it a week ago and (with a few stumbles) I got as far as it goes. Can't wait to get further with Primrose and Nell and maybe use a finger to pleasure Belle. Would a pinkie be too big?
Not only this is a very good theory, but @Belle liked it. I can see this being true.

And I'd say a pinkie would clearly be too big for a pixie, but I'm pretty sure Belle wouldn't mind trying.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
She gets off by going rodeo on MCs dick at one point so she gets pleasure at one point and then she also gets a bukake bath, well she is pretty small. Takes good care of her skin doesn't she?

Reactions: kalifianto

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
For the record, that means nothing. I wouldn't be so stupid as to tip my hand with something like that. I liked the post because I love to read speculation about the story.
Yeah, it doesn't mean anything, we know. Still though, I'm not sure if you've seen how far people go creeping on twitter accounts of fighting game developers during character reveals periods, but for good or for worse you tend to notice all the little things when you are this side of the fence. :)

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
Very good game. Well written, great graphics, but I'm not thrilled with the incest component.

Myles2

Apr 10, 2018
The mc can't be fae can he? I thought belle sensed the other fae Hench-women that helped interrogate you? Or am I recalling that wrong?

In either event yeah something is going on with the MC. Personally I'd guess that he is a relative of one of the old wizards. Perhaps the one Primrose was talking about. And some weird magic voodoo happened to prepare him for the Hag. Also would the dryad bit make sense if the MC was fae? I thought she was rather picky about donations.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Belle would probably "feel" if MC was fairy-folk like she did with Nell.
Of course she may be keeping that bit of info to herself.
Its interesting now that two references (the crone and the dryad) have been made to Belle being attracted to the MC, so maybe he's more than average human. Still waiting for the update when the MC and the pixie get to consummate their partnership as-it-were, and then maybe learning more about her past.

Gamesman01

Apr 27, 2018
It also may be he doesn't have strong fey blood or she knew before she met him he was part fey because the Crone bound her not to tell him. And Nell spooked Belle because she saw her before she noticed Nell was part fey. Also the MC has seen Belle the whole time she hasn't gone invisible to him once even when it could have been in her interest. As a mischievous and horny pixie she should have at least once. And don't forget when the Crone went into his mind she recognized his "uncle's" voice dispite not really knowing the MC. And when see saw what had been done to him she seemed scared or at least apprehensive. Here's an interesting question. Can a pixie get pregnant? Does she have the equipment? And say she does and she has a son. Would that solve the one gender problem? Maybe the sire would need to be part fey? BTW if any of my ideas aren't part of the original plan but the author wants to use them I give my full permission to use any an all of them. He he, now you guys will never know if they were or not. (Sneaky laugh)

4.60 star(s) 377 Votes