Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
About the sister, I don't have problems with that she changed completely and had sex with the MC (before she leaves). It's like a bad ending you should avoid and also something to fap to while waiting for future updates.

My concern is rather: what will the MC do after he has access to his sister's pussy. More sex positions, pregnancy (like many other games) or are there even something new?
There's a game Dreaming of Dana in which the sister later helps the MC enjoy other side chicks (she's still the number one). If this game can even top that: it will be loved for sure.
I think Belle mentioned there will be harem ending, if you make good choices that is.

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
I think Belle mentioned there will be harem ending, if you make good choices that is.
I'm certainly all for that, myself!

...and maybe be able to set it up in the future so that there are 'hooked triggers' for the sister, how she wakes you up in the morning (I'm certain), etc, and maybe with other characters

sorry, I just like the thought of hypnotic triggers

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
What do you mean?
going to mention some spoilers here, so, putting it in a spoiler tab
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
for example, the sister might start to believe that she's supposed to wake the MC up via.... methods that normally wouldn't be used on family (I'm fairly certain what I mean specifically), or having Primrose believe she's supposed to greet you in certain ways that aren't actually the norm, etc

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
going to mention some spoilers here, so, putting it in a spoiler tab
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
for example, the sister might start to believe that she's supposed to wake the MC up via.... methods that normally wouldn't be used on family (I'm fairly certain what I mean specifically), or having Primrose believe she's supposed to greet you in certain ways that aren't actually the norm, etc
These things will depend a lot on the character. For the most part, Remove Inhibitions will only let you have people do things that they might otherwise consider if they didn't have... inhibitions against them. Some inhibitions are stronger than others, while some are impossible to remove through conventional means.

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
These things will depend a lot on the character. For the most part, Remove Inhibitions will only let you have people do things that they might otherwise consider if they didn't have... inhibitions against them. Some inhibitions are stronger than others, while some are impossible to remove through conventional means.
I'm just going to take that as not being a hard 'no', and hope :p

Reactions: CelestialTroy
4.60 star(s) 378 Votes