Quazar87

May 6, 2017
There's already a hint of this in game. When you find out that Callie is a lesbian, Belle mentions there might be a spell that gives you a chance to get it on anyway.
I think that's pretty clearly hinting toward changing genders. That's what Belle wanted anyway; not to become a lesbian but to transform some pixies into dudes.

CelestialTroy

Apr 22, 2018
There's already a hint of this in game. When you find out that Callie is a lesbian, Belle mentions there might be a spell that gives you a chance to get it on anyway.
There is also the secret library/study that Primrose shows you after you confront her, could find the spell there. @Belle might even have it where you can search the place for more spell-books …. though it would be awesome if there was a dictionary for the language written in the magic books. Sort of like a way to bypass the crone.

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
do anyone know who to ask for information of princess sister lilith ??? i tried talking to everyone but there is no option to ask for lilith

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
There is also the secret library/study that Primrose shows you after you confront her, could find the spell there. @Belle might even have it where you can search the place for more spell-books …. though it would be awesome if there was a dictionary for the language written in the magic books. Sort of like a way to bypass the crone.
And looking at the number one suspect in the investigation of the murder so far, having another way to learn spells makes a lot of sense

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
i can't talk to Thaddeus , after seeing him kissing mc 's sister . whenever i go to him it says he is busy
Remember what his purpose is in town. If he's busy, that means he's negotiating. If he's negotiating, that means Evelyn is with him (negotiating. Not "negotiating"). In other words, if you want to make sure he's available, go talk to him when Evelyn is at home.

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
It seems to me that the available walk-through breaks down after day 10. I cant seem to get that second agility point. Samarra is missing from training grounds. Not that I like that NPC anyway out of all of them I like her least. I have played through a few times up to day 17 not using the available walk through and the tried the walk-through. Just to see different outcomes.
I'm having the same problem. I know she is training in the morning and not in the afternoom but when i try to train in the morning i don't have enough copper coins (I have 6 in the morning) Did i miss something? Some work maybe somewhere? Please help really liking this game!

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
If I remember correctly you have to pay to train. At this moment in the game, you can work at the library or at the tailor.

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
If I remember correctly you have to pay to train. At this moment in the game, you can work at the library or at the tailor.
I know but when i do it will be the afternoon and she won't be training anymore right?

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
Then you go there the next day. Except for the new investigation event, there is no time limit in the game for the moment.

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
Remember what his purpose is in town. If he's busy, that means he's negotiating. If he's negotiating, that means Evelyn is with him (negotiating. Not "negotiating"). In other words, if you want to make sure he's available, go talk to him when Evelyn is at home.
thanks i have met him now . Although i have another question After seeing the mysterious woman near the lake 2 times ,i used pervicity skill after that she is no longer seen . Is this the end of her in this version or did i do something wrong????

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
Then you go there the next day. Except for the new investigation event, there is no time limit in the game for the moment.
I don't think this is going to work with the countdown of days until primrose is going to be arrested and all the schenes are mixed up now because of wrong days.. Anybody know a good solution? How to get enough money in the morning for training on day 10? Please?

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
I didn't start a new game with the last update so my stats where already maxxed out when the event started.
But you're saying that it's not possible to level up enough before the investigation when you start a new game?
Would be a surprising big mistake made by @Belle here, I'm sure there is a way...

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I think there is a way but i must be doing something wrong.. Only i don't know what! Nobody else has the same problem? This really sucks because i'd like to continue playing the game the right way!
I would suggest reading the version number of the walkthrough. It is outdated by two whole versions. Stop reading it and follow your own path instead. Trying to do what it tells you to do is impossible at this point, and it wouldn't give you all the scenes anyway.

Edit: Alternatively, download version 0.7 of the game (if you can find it), follow the walkthrough to the end, then continue your save on version 0.9 to see the remaining content. I wouldn't recommend it, but if you absolutely must use a walkthrough, this is an option.

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
Yeah, I just checked and if you followed the walkthrough it doesn't work at all.
I knew it wasn't a mistake

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I'm on day 40 already, that'd be a complete game over (one month after the death is corronation)

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
The only timed event for the moment is the investigation for Primrose.
I guess by the time the game is finished, you won't see all the scenes in one game. A new game + is planned to allow the player to come back again and see whatever was missed

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I'm on day 40 already, that'd be a complete game over (one month after the death is corronation)
The overall time limit is likely going to be more than 30 days. The last estimate I came up with was somewhere around 40-60 days, but it all depends on how the game shapes up by the time we reach the coronation event. This is why the game itself is so vague about when she'll arrive, though it seems most players mistakenly assume that she'll arrive precisely after one month, which is a shame.

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes