Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
Don't tell too much Belle.
So the new game+ option is no more planned ?

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Don't tell too much Belle.
So the new game+ option is no more planned ?
It's planned. Your assessment of what to expect is roughly correct. It's just that the number of days is going to be larger than you estimated, but that's necessary because of how much there is to do in the game.

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
The more the better. Thanks for the info.
Given the scenes that are more or less already blocked by the stats, it gives a real replay value from my point of view ( you go through the main story in one playthrough and enjoy more lewd scenes when coming back)

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
I would suggest reading the version number of the walkthrough. It is outdated by two whole versions. Stop reading it and follow your own path instead. Trying to do what it tells you to do is impossible at this point, and it wouldn't give you all the scenes anyway.

Edit: Alternatively, download version 0.7 of the game (if you can find it), follow the walkthrough to the end, then continue your save on version 0.9 to see the remaining content. I wouldn't recommend it, but if you absolutely must use a walkthrough, this is an option.
Alright i understand. So the walktrough will not be updated in the future?

Michael333

Jun 26, 2017
I've played more than my share of games from F95 and I rarely post. After playing this game for a few hours I have to say it is by far the best written, best rendered, best developed, and most enjoyable game I have had the pleasure to play. I cannot imagine the amount of work you have put into this but you deserve a rounding stand of applause. This may be the first game I support financially...its that f%@*ing good. Thank you and look forward to seeing how it progresses. Again your game is head and shoulders above all others...take a bow!!

CelestialTroy

Apr 22, 2018
I've played more than my share of games from F95 and I rarely post. After playing this game for a few hours I have to say it is by far the best written, best rendered, best developed, and most enjoyable game I have had the pleasure to play. I cannot imagine the amount of work you have put into this but you deserve a rounding stand of applause. This may be the first game I support financially...its that f%@*ing good. Thank you and look forward to seeing how it progresses. Again your game is head and shoulders above all others...take a bow!!
Amen bro! Amen! I hope to be able to patreon when I get in a better spot financially myself.

Reactions: Belle

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Great Update as always Belle!
Did anyone else have the sister pop back in for a scene? Sorry if this has already been covered.
I just had time to play .9. I've been dealing with an insurance company all week and this was a great mental recovery diversion.
I like the detective aspect of the update. Feels like the MC should be wearing a deerstalker cap, and saying "Elementary my dear Belle." lol
deerstalker_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqZgEkZX3M936N5BQK4Va8RTgjU7QtstFrD21mzXAYo54.jpg

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Did anyone else have the sister pop back in for a scene? Sorry if this has already been covered.
It's a known issue. She'll be replaced by someone else for that scene in 0.10 if she's not available.

Reactions: RustyV

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I think there is a way but i must be doing something wrong.. Only i don't know what! Nobody else has the same problem? This really sucks because i'd like to continue playing the game the right way!
Stop panicking! *bitchslaps JoSolo* Just work until you have enough money, then go train your agility the following day. You'll still have enough time to do everything you need. I also followed the walkthrough up until that point and then I just went my own way and was able to do everything I wanted AND save Primrose.

Aug 15, 2017
Here is an updated walkthrough for the latest version of the game. I apologize that it isn't as visually polished as earlier versions. I haven't gotten any image manipulation software loaded yet. I also changed it a bit. I've included many more variables and listed requirements for various actions. Hopefully, that will make it more useful for those who wish to use it more as a guide than following it step by step. It does make it a bit more cluttered, though. If anyone would like to give their feedback on the changes, I'd appreciate your feedback.

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
Stop panicking! *bitchslaps JoSolo* Just work until you have enough money, then go train your agility the following day. You'll still have enough time to do everything you need. I also followed the walkthrough up until that point and then I just went my own way and was able to do everything I wanted AND save Primrose.
Haha alright i'll do that! Great game btw!!

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Here is an updated walkthrough for the latest version of the game. I apologize that it isn't as visually polished as earlier versions. I haven't gotten any image manipulation software loaded yet. I also changed it a bit. I've included many more variables and listed requirements for various actions. Hopefully, that will make it more useful for those who wish to use it more as a guide than following it step by step. It does make it a bit more cluttered, though. If anyone would like to give their feedback on the changes, I'd appreciate your feedback.
Thank you for taking the time to do this..

Reactions: Augustus Commodus

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Thanks a lot for writing this thing. It must take a tremendous amount of time and effort. Judging by the number of requests for walkthroughs lately, I think people appreciate your work. :)

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes