AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Guys, sorry if this has been asked before, I did search for the answer but it just shows tantrums of people getting annoyed by ntr and stuff, but, will MC be able to date Callie without the need to make a girl seduce her first, will I be able to just make her straight with MC?
I know she has a threesome but I'm not into it if she isn't into the guy. Thanks in advance.
I thought about it and i should rephrase this for anyone else. Yes you can avoid the group sex and have sex with Callie but that is in the next update not this one. All that is in this update for Callie is mutual masturbation and a handjob

Last edited:
Reactions: Evans15

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
I thought about it and i should rephrase this for anyone else. Yes you can avoid the group sex and have sex with Callie but that is in the next update not this one. All that is in this update for Callie is mutual masturbation and a handjob
Yes, I knew that it will be in the next update, still, I'm grateful that you answered my question. And to the dev to make it optional.

mr.rooter

Jun 3, 2017
anyone know a way to bring evelynn back if you fucked up early on? Ive been playing without her this entire time and dont want to start over. If not can someone post a save from the beginning of last update?

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
anyone know a way to bring evelynn back if you fucked up early on? Ive been playing without her this entire time and dont want to start over. If not can someone post a save from the beginning of last update?
This has been discussed many times, once Evelyn leaves she is never coming back. Always save right before a big decision.

Reactions: hisstoryman

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Here's a little walkthrough:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not worked dude, i tried to skip the Day for 3 weeks and nothing happnd
There is a mistake on point 7 and 8...
7: Outside of the invade mind menu, talk to her about the incestous relationship of your parents
8: Right after confrontation, invade her mind again and talk about incest with her, she'll now be convinced incest is all right
9. Stop the spell and confess your feelings to her
10: Go to sleep, she'll talk to you and your relationship with her will start. (You also get +1 charisma)

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
hi, i tried to follow the walkthrough but on the day 7th in the afternoon when i'm supposed to go and read a book, Samarra & Nell are interrogating Primrose and i can't read the book. And after that i can't follow the walkthrough precisely and Primrose goes to prison and everything goes wrong because i'm always one step or two steps behind the walkthrough

icefield

Oct 5, 2017
How to enable console there?
Can't fint options.rpy anywhere.
edit: Well UnRen wokred, but only from second run. I dunno why.

Last edited:

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
How to enable console there?
Can't fint options.rpy anywhere.
edit: Well UnRen wokred, but only from second run. I dunno why.
Myabe you had the game opened when you activated it with UnRen
i can't seem to finish the sexuality spell don't know what or where to go?!!
Go to the fairy goddes and have sex with her twice. First time you get the Dispel Magic and second time you get Inspiration,which is needed to complete the sexuality spell.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Just a thought, but we have never seen any pixie other than Belle. Is it possible that every pixie looks like Belle in much the same way as every species of a flower has the same dominate traits?

Could it be that a pixie orgy resembles a Belle-on-Belle-on-Belle etc. sex-fest?
Unawstitled.png

• Love
Reactions: TheDevian
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes