albul

Jun 8, 2017
The answer to your spoilered question was answered right there in the dialogue. Yes, you did mess up something earlier, and yes, she let you know exactly what it was. Whether or not there will be a way to "fix" things in the future remains to be seen.

The new courage level is required to access this update's content.

Edit: A few more musings about the spoilered part of your question:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the clarifications.

Yeah, I was referring to the yet part. I thought i could do better than that :p

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Long Live the Princess [v0.24] [Belle] - Original Size: 617 MB

Download Win (200 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Haven't played for a few updates (.21) but Belle you can sex Callie before you do the nude fashion show stuff (handjob, masterbation etc.). I dont think that is intended.

• Wow
Reactions: TheDevian

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Haven't played for a few updates (.21) but Belle you can sex Callie before you do the nude fashion show stuff (handjob, masterbation etc.). I dont think that is intended.
That's definitely not intended. I don't know if this is worth hotfixing, but I forgot to add a category of responses, and that leads to this problem. Annoying, to be sure.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Great update, always really look forward to this favorite of mine. :)

BTW, how do you trigger the 'other girls' scene that says callie's customers appreciate a man with money?

Reactions: TheDevian

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Great update, always really look forward to this favorite of mine. :)

BTW, how do you trigger the 'other girls' scene that says callie's customers appreciate a man with money?
pretty sure that's the 20 copper BJ you get for repeatedly working for Callie in the Morning

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I just uploaded 0.24.1 to patrons. This hotfix removes a faulty trigger that let you access Callie's new content earlier than you were supposed to, messing up progression. I strongly recommend updating to 0.24.1 if you haven't already finished with 0.24.0.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes