RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I feel like Courage Level 5 will be Thaddeus going around to the girls you gave him panties from (Callie and Prim) and trying to cuck you. Then you gain the courage point by stopping him.

Zelai

May 8, 2019
If anybody would share a fully unlocked .23 or eve .24 version savegame would be greatly appreciated.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
pretty sure that's the 20 copper BJ you get for repeatedly working for Callie in the Morning
Haven't come across that, I've worked for her in the morning and apart from working for her for a whole day, it just says 'There are no more work events for this version of the game'

WWIIMASTER

Jul 25, 2018
i still dont get the sex chance with Callie
already done all the molest options and all the other 0.23 events except the threesome, just watched it...

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
i still dont get the sex chance with Callie
already done all the molest options and all the other 0.23 events except the threesome, just watched it...
From .23 you would have needed to make convince her to accept men by using the spell that alters orientation. Then do the striptease and masturbation sequences.

From .24 Increase your courage by giving thadues the panties in the afternoon. You should be courage level 4
Then the talk to Callie when you get the chance morning or afternoon about wanting to have sex.
If you want to have a relationship with her then see the above post
Go to her at night and have sex
Continue as usual, threesome sequence should have the new scenes enabled now. To do that visit Evelyn during the afternoon and tell her to visit Callie again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkaura

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
could someone upload a full savegame from the previous version? please
So far have seen 2 new matrubation Events if askeing for "naked modelshow"
And not so sure wether this is new in this version or I missed it before, but you can make her cum in different ways while night crawling... also Courage can get up to level 4

magus448

May 22, 2018
Well that sucks, no triangle poly kinda of relationship with Evelyn and Callie. At least for now.

Reactions: TNTed
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes