AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Just finished the new update. I definitely look forward to seeing the how the relationship with Callie and the main character will progress. Had to go back in saves to correct a "mistake" but i definitely fixed it and now the relationship is a maybe in the future. The only problem i had with the update is i kinda wanted to keep Evelyn's panties for myself. :p In all seriousness though great update!

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
Just finished the new update. I definitely look forward to seeing the how the relationship with Callie and the main character will progress. Had to go back in saves to correct a "mistake" but i definitely fixed it and now the relationship is a maybe in the future. The only problem i had with the update is i kinda wanted to keep Evelyn's panties for myself. :p In all seriousness though great update!
what was the mistake you made with Callie?

in my case i can have sex with her but no relationship in the future, but i don't know what i did wrong and how to fix this

Reactions: ZTex

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
what was the mistake you made with Callie?

in my case i can have sex with her but no relationship in the future, but i don't know what i did wrong and how to fix this
Well it lets you know in the dialog what the mistake is. Maybe you should go back and read it again and you will know how to fix it. Honestly it's too early yet to give that kinda spoiler so i don't feel comfortable sharing.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Well it lets you know in the dialog what the mistake is. Maybe you should go back and read it again and you will know how to fix it. Honestly it's too early yet to give that kinda spoiler so i don't feel comfortable sharing.
Use spoiler text it's there for a reason.

Reactions: Darkaura

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Use spoiler text it's there for a reason.
No thank you. It's pretty obvious what the mistake was in the dialog. I personally would rather people experience the game than miss a part of the story. I choose to remain coy about it for that reason. :)

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
No thank you. It's pretty obvious what the mistake was in the dialog. I personally would rather people experience the game than miss a part of the story. I choose to remain coy about it for that reason. :)
This literally makes no sense.
People are asking you because they've experienced the game already and have a different outcome.

It's not all that hard for you to just do something like this - Edited to state below is merely an example and not the solution.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
People are asking you because they've experienced the game already and have a different outcome.

It's not all that hard for you to just do something like this
It make sense to my own sensibilities. I don't like to share spoilers that are easily experienced in the game.

That spoiler isn't entirely accurate either.

albul

Jun 8, 2017

It's not all that hard for you to just do something like this
Really? That's why? Weird.. How exactly are the two linked? (the stuff from the spoiler I mean )

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Really? That's why? Weird.. How exactly are the two linked? (the stuff from the spoiler I mean )
It's not an accurate spoiler it was showcasing how innane the argument being made was.

There's tools for this reason, and making up absurd logical leaps isn't helping anyone.

It make sense to my own sensibilities. I don't like to share spoilers that are easily experienced in the game.

That spoiler isn't entirely accurate either.
If it was so easy people wouldn't be asking they'd literally stumble into it themselves. The fact that you said you had to revert to an older save proves this.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
If it was so easy people wouldn't be asking they'd literally stumble into it themselves. The fact that you said you had to revert to an older save proves this.
To me being able to read a dialog that tells you exactly what you did wrong in a previous version of a game is easy. Having to piece together an intricate puzzle of mysteries to get to a specific truth about something you did wrong in a previous version of a game is hard. ;)

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
To me being able to read a dialog that tells you exactly what you did wrong in a previous version of a game is easy. Having to piece together an intricate puzzle of mysteries to get to a specific truth about something you did wrong in a previous version of a game is hard. ;)
Yes yes we get it you're a god damn sherlock holmes down to the attitude.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Yes yes we get it you're a god damn sherlock holmes down to the attitude.
I honestly never read a Sherlock Holmes book so that comparison isn't really something i can relate too but i thought we were having a friendly banter about sematics of sharing spoilers. I meant no offense and i assure you the only attitude i meant was friendly.

• Angry
Reactions: ZTex
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes