Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
new game+ wouldn't help since mc would lose his skills etc (no point of training otherwise) and only money would carry over and mc doesn't need money much.
I'm pretty sure stats are going to carry over in NG+ (remember that there's stat checks on the very first cutscene that are impossible to pass in a brand new game)

Jun 10, 2020
Well, I'm done writing, coding, and rendering 0.32. All that's left is testing and proofreading, though both of those are daunting tasks because of the complexity and scale of the endgame updates.
Splendid! Looking forward to it. I see your argument against an SF game, but I think you could get a lot of fans for another fantasy. Granted, with the amount of effort you put into plotting, coming up with a completely new plot would be hard work. Belle is one of my favorite characters in any game . . .

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Splendid! Looking forward to it. I see your argument against an SF game, but I think you could get a lot of fans for another fantasy. Granted, with the amount of effort you put into plotting, coming up with a completely new plot would be hard work. Belle is one of my favorite characters in any game . . .
Another fantasy game is entirely out of the question. It's a matter of practicality. There are very few graphical resources for medieval settings in Daz Studio compared to, say, modern settings. I have expended almost everything that is worth using for the kind of fantasy setting I'm interested in.

You can tell that fantasy assets are a problem by the low quality of some of the backgrounds in LLtP. In fact, I had to use old, outdated assets as late as in 0.32, though I went over it and updated textures and materials to be more modern. I can't wait to start creating for a setting that has a lot more quality assets available to it.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Version 0.32 is now out for patrons and subscribers at and , respectively.

The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

The time has come at last for you to finally encounter the elusive Princess Selena. This is the moment you have prepared for so long. This is the moment that will decide the fate of the world. Will you succeed, or will you falter?

Version 0.32 is the most complex web of paths and possibilities that I have ever made for Long Live the Princess. There are so many variations here, both minor and major, that testing them all was nigh-on impossible. I've done my best, but if you encounter any bugs or flaws in the story logic, that is why. Now that we are so close to the end of the story, I am pulling out all the stops. These are the moments I have been looking forward to showing you all for the past three years. I'm incredibly excited to finally reveal what I've been hiding from you. This is when all the pieces start coming together to reveal the bigger picture.

Changelog 0.32.0 - Endgame Part 2:
  • The endgame continues: Added the events of the day of the coronation.
  • Two new sex scenes.
  • Added a new musical track.
  • Major animation and visual improvements to Primrose's blowjob scene.
  • Improved the main menu screen once again.
  • Various tweaks and fixes.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Do you actually have a preference on which platform we use to provide support?

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020

The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

The time has come at last for you to finally encounter the elusive Princess Selena. This is the moment you have prepared for so long. This is the moment that will decide the fate of the world. Will you succeed, or will you falter?

Version 0.32 is the most complex web of paths and possibilities that I have ever made for Long Live the Princess. There are so many variations here, both minor and major, that testing them all was nigh-on impossible. I've done my best, but if you encounter any bugs or flaws in the story logic, that is why. Now that we are so close to the end of the story, I am pulling out all the stops. These are the moments I have been looking forward to showing you all for the past three years. I'm incredibly excited to finally reveal what I've been hiding from you. This is when all the pieces start coming together to reveal the bigger picture.

Changelog 0.32.0 - Endgame Part 2:
  • The endgame continues: Added the events of the day of the coronation.
  • Two new sex scenes.
  • Added a new musical track.
  • Major animation and visual improvements to Primrose's blowjob scene.
  • Improved the main menu screen once again.
  • Various tweaks and fixes.
Can I ask u how many time do u take between update and update? I think is really awesome ur game has too many updates and ure constant in the thread answering and posting as another user srsly

Reactions: Akachan

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Do you actually have a preference on which platform we use to provide support?
Use whichever one works best for you. They both have advantages and disadvantages. Generally speaking, if you don't have anything against Patreon's business practices, then you'll probably have a slightly better experience there (and I do get slightly more money through them), but that should only matter if you don't have a preference. If you already like or dislike one of the companies, use that as the basis for your choice.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Can I ask u how many time do u take between update and update? I think is really awesome ur game has too many updates and ure constant in the thread answering and posting as another user srsly
Up to and including version 0.30, I did monthly releases. That's no longer possible because of the scope of the endgame updates, so now I release them when they're done. I did a massive push these past two weeks to get 0.32 out before the end of the month, but I wasn't under any actual schedule except that I wanted to give my patrons/subscribers value for their money.

Jun 10, 2020
Another fantasy game is entirely out of the question. It's a matter of practicality. There are very few graphical resources for medieval settings in Daz Studio compared to, say, modern settings. I have expended almost everything that is worth using for the kind of fantasy setting I'm interested in.

You can tell that fantasy assets are a problem by the low quality of some of the backgrounds in LLtP. In fact, I had to use old, outdated assets as late as in 0.32, though I went over it and updated textures and materials to be more modern. I can't wait to start creating for a setting that has a lot more quality assets available to it.
Well, that makes sense; I should have guessed. Thank you for making a terrific game.

Jun 10, 2020
Oh, man! Terrific update and plot advancement. I'm not sure how I expected the new day to work, but I wasn't expecting that.
Beautifully done to Belle--not least for completing one update per month yet again. Bravo (or, more grammatically, Brava)!

Reactions: Belle

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Beautifully done to Belle--not least for completing one update per month yet again. Bravo (or, more grammatically, Brava)!
For the record, it's been two months since the last update. I wouldn't have been able to make something this extensive in one month without killing myself. ;)

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes