Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
when we remove the anti-preg magic do we end up knocking up one of the girls?
I would say chances are pretty high, since MC is booning a few girls every single day...Unless he or all of them are sterile that is...
Jokes aside, procreation was a point of said spell.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Besides, a large amount of sex scenes in this game are deliberately tied to ability or skill advances, so cheating would not only break your save, but it would also mean you miss most of the sex. It's the very definition of a Pyrrhic victory.
If there's anything the Total War games have taught me, its that Pyrrhic victory's are the best victory's.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
each girl will have a slightly altered H-Event which indicates an impregnation... the game does not last long enough to make it a visible thing yet though... that might come in the Ending or after game content
Besides Dickon will likely go back in time to try to fix things again.

Reactions: Antosha

zitadoxoto

Dec 22, 2018
Why this game has only 3 NTR scenes? Did people get mad about NTR and the game creator had to stop the NTR story?

By the way, sad to hear that there will be no more content with Evelyn. She was the best girl I think!

Last question: will your next game be a medieval one too?

:ROFLMAO:

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
By the way, sad to hear that there will be no more content with Evelyn. She was the best girl I think!
See, this is why many devs choose not to communicate at all. People twist what is being said into something completely different. I didn't say there will be no more content with Evelyn. Read my words again.

Delambo

Jan 10, 2018
I am astounded by this game, it is exceptional at a level that only a few games achieve.

One thing I'd like to track in a little note book is who have I got my Charisma points from, and what level of secrets I've unlocked.

I was too pushy with Evelyn and she left. A long while later I realised what I'd done so I went back to a save, but now I can't keep straight what I've achieved in this run and what I'm recalling from the previous one.

Is there a way to see the tags? Belle , can you add a way to keep track of relationship status, would you even want to?

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Is there a way to see the tags? @Belle , can you add a way to keep track of relationship status, would you even want to?
Without having doublechecked the code, I don't believe there is such a system of tracking that particular thing. Not directly, anyway. It can be extrapolated by comparing a bunch of different variables, but not easily, and not without being intimately familiar with the code (like I am).

I might add some way to keep track of this kind of thing in the future. We'll see.

Reactions: bobbo69 and Delambo

Delambo

Jan 10, 2018
Without having doublechecked the code, I don't believe there is such a system of tracking that particular thing. Not directly, anyway. It can be extrapolated by comparing a bunch of different variables, but not easily, and not without being intimately familiar with the code (like I am).

I might add some way to keep track of this kind of thing in the future. We'll see.
Thanks. And seriously, mad props. This game is astounding.

And I want to do more with the pixie

Reactions: Belle

jrwizzard

Sep 4, 2020
Belle

So first off, thank you for the game, it is awesome. This is my first post on these forums after playing 5-6 different renpy adult games.

Pros:
Your story is awesome. The flexibility in choices/relationships is awesome. The puzzles/investigation mechanic is awesome. The realistic looking and acting characters are awesome. Belle is awesome. Lack of meaningless grind is awesome. The ability to not play the endgame until you want to is awesome.(I hope that isnt temporary)

Cons:
Character animations are basic to non existent. Easy to get lost, side-tracked, and forget what you need to do. Background animation usage is basic to non existent. Lack of variety in NPCs, mostly physical, but plenty of leeway for personalities too.

Things I see you need, purpose is to appeal to the widest audience as possible... The purpose for that is so you get as much recognition as possible, for all the hours and work you have done. I cant see that any of my suggestions will take away from the game, but could add many hours of work for you depending on how the infrastructure was built. I am not a coder, or game developer, my opinion is strictly from the perspective of a gamer, who loves games. I am only going through the trouble of writing this because you went through the trouble of making it. I do not mean to dissuade anyone from playing, it is a great game.

Suggestions:
Using background animations to make the world seem more alive and 3d seems easy, and it might be lite on resources. Essentially make your background the same, just zoom in the camera a little and move it around the background as the scene develops. I think I saw this technique used a few times in your game for small things, like zooming in on things.

A hints mechanic would be wonderful. However you implement it, it should be multiple clicks to get to it, so it isnt easy to use all the time. Maybe have it character based, instead of quest or event based, so the hints can be more vague eg "Have you seen Callie lately?" instead of: "Look for letters on her table while she is gone to change clothes." The point is, us who like puzzles, dont like easy answers... but when we get stumped, we like even less reading through all the spoilers a guide/walkthrough provides. At the same time, not everyone enjoys puzzles, so adding this mechanic will allow them to still enjoy your game. If you really want to get complicated, you could have Belle give out hints based on the time since an objective tree has been touched... but that would be really cool. eg "Are you EVER going to get around to asking Primrose about her lie in the writing room?"

Your foreground animations leave too much imo to the imagination of the player. Moving a body, or worse the camera, back in forth a few times to represent sex is only slightly better than looking at an unmoving picture. I am not sure if you are allowed to borrow ideas from other games, but 'A House in the Rift' does these animations really well. Maybe you dont need it that good, but you can probably get some low cost and fast to implement ideas from it. The animations in that game are probably so good because they use really crappy/simple models.

Variety in physical features... I am not one, but some players enjoy unrealistic breast sizes. Others prefer the thicker ladies. This is an adult games, and players have expectations for their fantasy woman. Nell checks both the asian and petite boxes. Primrose is also petite, but less so than Nell. Callie checks the redhead box, but could easily be modified to check the huge breast one as well. It is an easy adjustment that could appeal to a wider audience.

Closing remarks,

You have a good game, but it could be great depending on how many hours you want to spend. It is all about cost analisys and time management. You can never make everyone happy, so dont try too or you will risk not making anyone happy. Most importantly, you need to be happy. Maybe the game now is a first draft, with polish to come later. If that is the case, I recommend taking a little more time and adding some polish before sharing it to the masses, as first impressions are very difficult to overcome. Thank you for sharing your time and money with us. I hope my remarks have at least been a tiny bit helpful.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Belle

So first off, thank you for the game, it is awesome. This is my first post on these forums after playing 5-6 different renpy adult games.

Pros:
Your story is awesome. The flexibility in choices/relationships is awesome. The puzzles/investigation mechanic is awesome. The realistic looking and acting characters are awesome. Belle is awesome. Lack of meaningless grind is awesome. The ability to not play the endgame until you want to is awesome.(I hope that isnt temporary)

Cons:
Character animations are basic to non existent. Easy to get lost, side-tracked, and forget what you need to do. Background animation usage is basic to non existent. Lack of variety in NPCs, mostly physical, but plenty of leeway for personalities too.

Things I see you need, purpose is to appeal to the widest audience as possible... The purpose for that is so you get as much recognition as possible, for all the hours and work you have done. I cant see that any of my suggestions will take away from the game, but could add many hours of work for you depending on how the infrastructure was built. I am not a coder, or game developer, my opinion is strictly from the perspective of a gamer, who loves games. I am only going through the trouble of writing this because you went through the trouble of making it. I do not mean to dissuade anyone from playing, it is a great game.

Suggestions:
Using background animations to make the world seem more alive and 3d seems easy, and it might be lite on resources. Essentially make your background the same, just zoom in the camera a little and move it around the background as the scene develops. I think I saw this technique used a few times in your game for small things, like zooming in on things.

A hints mechanic would be wonderful. However you implement it, it should be multiple clicks to get to it, so it isnt easy to use all the time. Maybe have it character based, instead of quest or event based, so the hints can be more vague eg "Have you seen Callie lately?" instead of: "Look for letters on her table while she is gone to change clothes." The point is, us who like puzzles, dont like easy answers... but when we get stumped, we like even less reading through all the spoilers a guide/walkthrough provides. At the same time, not everyone enjoys puzzles, so adding this mechanic will allow them to still enjoy your game. If you really want to get complicated, you could have Belle give out hints based on the time since an objective tree has been touched... but that would be really cool. eg "Are you EVER going to get around to asking Primrose about her lie in the writing room?"

Your foreground animations leave too much imo to the imagination of the player. Moving a body, or worse the camera, back in forth a few times to represent sex is only slightly better than looking at an unmoving picture. I am not sure if you are allowed to borrow ideas from other games, but 'A House in the Rift' does these animations really well. Maybe you dont need it that good, but you can probably get some low cost and fast to implement ideas from it. The animations in that game are probably so good because they use really crappy/simple models.

Variety in physical features... I am not one, but some players enjoy unrealistic breast sizes. Others prefer the thicker ladies. This is an adult games, and players have expectations for their fantasy woman. Nell checks both the asian and petite boxes. Primrose is also petite, but less so than Nell. Callie checks the redhead box, but could easily be modified to check the huge breast one as well. It is an easy adjustment that could appeal to a wider audience.

Closing remarks,

You have a good game, but it could be great depending on how many hours you want to spend. It is all about cost analisys and time management. You can never make everyone happy, so dont try too or you will risk not making anyone happy. Most importantly, you need to be happy. Maybe the game now is a first draft, with polish to come later. If that is the case, I recommend taking a little more time and adding some polish before sharing it to the masses, as first impressions are very difficult to overcome. Thank you for sharing your time and money with us. I hope my remarks have at least been a tiny bit helpful.
U should make a review with this post (in the top of the page, u can see the *****, click in them with the number of * u want give to the game, and then copy and paste ur review and submit.

SecretDesires

Sep 8, 2020
Ok so I'm completely stuck where to turn next because it seems like nothing is unlocking new clues or abilities.

Callie
- I seem to be missing a clue for the invade mind surrounding her lingerie thing with the nun
- I have nothing that fits when I need to say she sells other things like lingerie (she showed me the lingerie in a fashion show which I thought would do it but nope)

Crone
- where do I get a clue to claim she has a sister?

Nell
- information about potential mother for her big secret

Samara
- trying to successfully molest at night to earn respect to unlock more of her backstory but I don't have the agility I'm assuming
- I have 4/6 agility but nothing seems to increase it anymore

Evelyn
- where do I find out more about my family?
- clues seemed to point to the library but there are no more books to read

Where I'm at with items and abilities
- agility 4/6
- courage 4/4 currently available
- perversity 5/5 currently available
- charisma 3/6
- pathfinding 3/3
- skeleton key

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Callie
- I seem to be missing a clue for the invade mind surrounding her lingerie thing with the nun
- I have nothing that fits when I need to say she sells other things like lingerie (she showed me the lingerie in a fashion show which I thought would do it but nope)
Visit her at night to see someone else apparently had the same idea (I think you need the knock pell for that), afterwards start to investigate
Crone
Primrose is a treasuretrove of knowledge... try binding with her and read a few of the books she suggested (not the Pervy ones)
Nell
- information about potential mother for her big secret
Samara
Samara
- trying to successfully molest at night to earn respect to unlock more of her backstory but I don't have the agility I'm assuming
Don't remember that to be a requirement... her main interest is in your strength so try to prove her you are a bull in the ring, other than that confront her with some of your findings and impress her with your deductive abilities
Evelyn
- where do I find out more about my family?
Spend time with her until she drops a clue (dinner), than ask your trusty encyclopedia named Primrose

Last edited:

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Ok so I'm completely stuck where to turn next because it seems like nothing is unlocking new clues or abilities.

Callie
look around the store during one of her fashion shows

Crone
visit Leanan Sidhe a few times

Samara
- I have 4/6 agility but nothing seems to increase it anymore
you don't need to molest them. you need to convince her to let you win during your training

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes