Orlu

Dec 10, 2018
Suggestions:
Using background animations to make the world seem more alive and 3d seems easy, and it might be lite on resources. [...]

Your foreground animations leave too much imo to the imagination of the player. [...]

Variety in physical features... I am not one, but some players enjoy unrealistic breast sizes. Others prefer the thicker ladies. This is an adult games, and players have expectations for their fantasy woman. Nell checks both the asian and petite boxes. Primrose is also petite, but less so than Nell. Callie checks the redhead box, but could easily be modified to check the huge breast one as well. It is an easy adjustment that could appeal to a wider audience.
I'm just going to jump in to categorically disagree with the above. Not to be belligerent, but because I really don't think this advice would be beneficial in practice. This game has some of the best 3d art in the genre, and it would very much be spoiled by gratuitious animation. At its best, foreground animation in these games is sporadic and crude (and that is no fault of the creators, but simply of a bad match with the technique and medium) and serves to fulfil a null purpose - I can assure you that most people can picture the motion of pelvic pounding rather better in their imagination than a simple back-and-forth body animation does in game. Background animation brings one of the minor issues I skipped with the foreground animations and makes it a major one; while a series of static images really does not seem off, contrasting them with minor animated elements does less to give a sense of life through the minor moving elements than it does to make the immobile elements seem stiff and static in comparison.

Where the quality of the art is severely lacking, as is tragically often the case, animation brings it towards just being really meh. Where the quality of the art is excellent, as is the case in the games I keep an eye on, animation brings it towards just being really meh. For one of these groups, that's a good thing, not so much for the other.

Spoil some great character designs to make them unrealistic, frankly, seems like terrible advice. I can't picture that you would get many people than are currently into this fantasic story-oriented and well put together game if you made Callie have to carry her tits around in a cart. Rather, I think that signicantly changing what will be a good few people's favourite character (whichever girl you pick) on such spurious grounds and radically interfering with what is currently a coherent and appreciated style would have the opposite effect. As is, there is certainly a variety of body shapes and statures, never mind enormously distinct personalities, and this has been realised with them being rather more whole and complete characters than just "this one needs to tick these fetish boxes".

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
perv: spying etc girls
cha: train with that courier/whatever
Wrong game it seems...
Perv: read smutty books and be perverted during the night
Cha: read one book and be a Casanova
Cou: train with Thadeus and collect panties

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
How to increase perversity and charisma guys? Thx for help
Charisma:
read a book. after that you need girls to like you
Evelyn: just make sure she doesn't run away when you confess your feelings. if there's a choice between dropping the subject and keep pushing it, drop it for now and try again later once you uncovered more secrets
Primrose: finish the murder investigation, talk to her in the afternoon until she asks you to come to the library at night
Nell: ask Nell to undress on the rooftop until you can kiss her. after the kiss she will ask to be your girlfriend, you'll get Charisma point either way but can fuck Nell only if you agree. might need to use Remove Inhibitions if Charisma is too low
Samarra: train Agility until it's maxed out and you can beat her in a duel. also need the last level of Invade Mind spell where you can uncover dark secrets. fuck her after the duel or you'll miss the point

Perversity:
read books, molest girls at night, visit Leanan Sidhe a few times

I am astounded by this game, it is exceptional at a level that only a few games achieve.

One thing I'd like to track in a little note book is who have I got my Charisma points from, and what level of secrets I've unlocked.

I was too pushy with Evelyn and she left. A long while later I realised what I'd done so I went back to a save, but now I can't keep straight what I've achieved in this run and what I'm recalling from the previous one.

Is there a way to see the tags? Belle , can you add a way to keep track of relationship status, would you even want to?
I just started making a mod tracking this type of stuff. It's not easy because that's the second time I'm making a mod and the first one was way less complex, so I don't know when I'll be done with it. Need to add Crone's secret, learned spells and replay the game a few times to see if I missed anything, which I'm sure I did because I'm no Belle.
Speaking of replaying, I decided to change the order in which I usually uncover secrets (mainly because I want to see if I can have sex with Evelyn before uncovering her small secret) and came across this scene which made me laugh. Cleaning the library in her underwear and kissing is ok, smiling is not, Primrose is weird
screenshot0004.png

Reactions: Delambo

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
The order in which you do things in the walk through matters more than the day you do them on. If you miss something on a particular day it can usually be done on another day. Some actions require you do them on certain days of the week (like molesting Primrose) others like the roaming events occur on set days.

Please don't
bother Belle with questions about the walk through.

If anyone sees anything else that needs to be adjusted or added please let me know. Please just tag me in your post I will check it out as soon as I can.
Any plans to update the walkthrough please ? :)

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
I've played the game but I've accidently deleted my save with everything done...sooo I don't really want to play through all the game
I believe this save has everything done up to starting the endgame. See if it works for you.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
Umm, what the fuck is the point of New Game+ if you can't even access it? I get that the game isn't finished and maybe it's a coding issue but one would think that at the end of current update you would be able to start over with your stats.

Anyways great game waiting for the finale.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Umm, what the fuck is the point of New Game+ if you can't even access it? I get that the game isn't finished and maybe it's a coding issue but one would think that at the end of current update you would be able to start over with your stats.

Anyways great game waiting for the finale.
it'll be accessible after game story ends.

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes