Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Sounds promising, what do you mean condensed though, is it shorter than Act One or Act Two?
Looking forward to the update in any case. :)
If you're going to divide LLtP into a three-act structure, I'd say the first act is the tutorial (up until you get complete freedom), while act 2 ends where 0.32 stopped. Act 3 is versions 0.33 and 0.34, so it will obviously be quite a bit shorter than act 2.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My aim is to make my players spill bodily fluids while playing my game. It seems I succeeded.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
If you're going to divide LLtP into a three-act structure, I'd say the first act is the tutorial (up until you get complete freedom), while act 2 ends where 0.32 stopped. Act 3 is versions 0.33 and 0.34, so it will obviously be quite a bit shorter than act 2.

My aim is to make my players spill bodily fluids while playing my game. It seems I succeeded.
Blood, sweat, and tears? Sure.

Oh... you meant other stuff. :rolleyes:

Well... yeah. That too.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018

Oh, and the typical three-act structure features an Act II that's between two and three times the length of each of the other acts -- so a chock-full race to the finish in Act III/denouement/ v0.33-0.34 sounds good to me!

Racc0.0n

Sep 14, 2020
Ahoy! belle I likin' yer game. Everlyn be me all time fav'rit lass..

I 'ope dickon will bang that strumpet princess selena an' claim 'ole kingdom an' gold in next update.

Also me wants more sex wit' evelyn. me lookin' fore t' that 'n wine

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
Time for the big question.
Is NTR avoidable?
Yes, 2 be honest. I'm not even sure if the NTR isn't fixable. I haven't tried NTR path but regardless it feels like even if you did. The NTR Antagonist is still going to lose in the long run.

I'll probably try it, just because I trust Belle as a writer and my general issue with NTR is how dramatic characters personalities shift from NTR Antagonist to MC. In this story I can see about of believable justification for the NTR, with and without the inclusion of magic, which helps keep the immersion. That's generally why i don't like NTR, it's generally written is such a way it isn't believable and well i don't think that's going to be an issue here.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Yes, 2 be honest. I'm not even sure if the NTR isn't fixable. I haven't tried NTR path but regardless it feels like even if you did. The NTR Antagonist is still going to lose in the long run.
if you don't stop it first, that path stops once Evelyn becomes your girlfriend so I'm not even sure if it's NTR or not

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020

I'll probably try it, just because I trust Belle as a writer and my general issue with NTR is how dramatic characters personalities shift from NTR Antagonist to MC. In this story I can see about of believable justification for the NTR, with and without the inclusion of magic, which helps keep the immersion. That's generally why i don't like NTR, it's generally written is such a way it isn't believable and well i don't think that's going to be an issue here.
Thb ntr isn't my thing like most other cause I have this magical itch in my balls when my girl gets stolen:p

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Thb ntr isn't my thing like most other cause I have this magical itch in my balls when my girl gets stolen:p
she's not your girl when you see these scenes but she might become your girl later. the scenes are completely avoidable, before each scene there's a choice to keep watching or interfere and stop these scenes from appearing in the future, so if you're curious you might watch them all and then stop it when the scenes start repeating

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes