Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
this is NOT sandbox! It is really hard to find sandbox games because apparently lots of people are using the Tag sandbox for games like this one.
It is sandbox. It gives a player certain freedom at completing the tasks, and also has free roam... Maybe your understanding of sandbox is narrower, something like sims, but this certainly fits the definition of sandbox.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
this is NOT sandbox! It is really hard to find sandbox games because apparently lots of people are using the Tag sandbox for games like this one.
This game fits the official F95 description for the Sandbox tag perfectly. You abusing the review system to complain about everyone else not going along with your personal definition of the word doesn't change that fact.

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
This site explicitly defines "sandbox" (in this thread under "Non-Sexual Content" tags) as games with free-roam elements. Ignoring whether or not this definition itself is correct, this game is correctly tagged as a "sandbox" game according to the forum rules.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
One thing on my mind this is definitely going to my top 10 favorites... well maybe on top 20. so glad I gotta experience this.
Woof Woof

Reactions: Belle
Apr 11, 2020
The order in which you do things in the walk through matters more than the day you do them on. If you miss something on a particular day it can usually be done on another day. Some actions require you do them on certain days of the week (like molesting Primrose) others like the roaming events occur on set days.

Please don't
bother Belle with questions about the walk through.

If anyone sees anything else that needs to be adjusted or added please let me know. Please just tag me in your post I will check it out as soon as I can.
would i need both of them?

bbalt

Aug 12, 2020
Assuming there are different routes/endings for different characters, how much do you need to focus on a specific love interest? Like, do you have enough days that you can split your time evenly between daytime locations and see most of the content in 1 run, or do you really have to min/max and do a Callie playthrough, a Primrose playthrough, an Evelyn playthrough, etc?

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes