Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
If I remember correctly, you should theoretically have enough just time to complete everything.

Reactions: bbalt

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Assuming there are different routes/endings for different characters, how much do you need to focus on a specific love interest? Like, do you have enough days that you can split your time evenly between daytime locations and see most of the content in 1 run, or do you really have to min/max and do a Callie playthrough, a Primrose playthrough, an Evelyn playthrough, etc?
You don't have to start the endgame until you're ready so you can do everything

Reactions: bbalt

bbalt

Aug 12, 2020
You don't have to start the endgame until you're ready so you can do everything
Oh cool. The wording at the beginning of the game made it sound like there was some kind of strict time limit and that you needed to prioritize your finite days. If that's not the case, then that makes things a lot easier.

Thanks!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
For now but, correct me if i am wrong, didn't Belle mentioned before that we should have a fixed time before the princess arrives in the complete game?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
For now but, correct me if i am wrong, didn't Belle mentioned before that we should have a fixed time before the princess arrives in the complete game?
I thought Belle changed his/her opinion on that and made the endgame variable... you can start it the earliest at day 60 (I believe), but can postpone indefinetaly until you are happy with your standing.
The goal is still to make everything achievable in that time frame but there won't be a forced Event to trigger the endgame from my understanding... since there was that much backlash and a few good arguments to make it that way

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
I thought Belle changed his/her opinion on that and made the endgame variable... you can start it the earliest at day 60 (I believe), but can postpone indefinetaly until you are happy with your standing.
The goal is still to make everything achievable in that time frame but there won't be a forced Event to trigger the endgame from my understanding... since there was that much backlash and a few good arguments to make it that way
it's available on Day 45. Yeah, I tried doing nothing for 45 days. Merek starts to haunt your dreams if you do this and the endgame gets really short

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Things are still being decided, but I might end up making it a choice you make when you start a game, allowing you to pick between the intended way of playing (a limited number of days) and something else for those who simply can't handle the thought of not finishing everything in one single playthrough. Not that the latter will be possible anyway, but that doesn't seem to stop some people from wanting to try. Illusion of choice, and all that.

The current way the game works is merely a placeholder during development. Once NG+ is fully implemented, I'll probably start fiddling with the setup options.

Frue

Feb 5, 2019
Wonder if MC doing naughty with the both princess since they both is pretty and sexy beside Challie, Nell, and Evelyn :LOL:

Apologize to Primrose and Samara fans, oh Sister in Chruch seems sexy too :unsure:

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Since almost everyone here knows you're very likely to get stuck using the walkthrough, I'm making a mod for the game that's tracking your progress.
For now, I'm tracking these things:
  • What secrets you solved and what you need to do to solve remaining secrets.
  • Fairy Queen vision puzzle. It also uses clues, so it made sense. I didn't include the correct interpretation of the vision because you have pixie Belle helping you with that
  • What spells you know and how to learn the spells. Added this just because Knock is required for one of Callie's secrets
  • Agility training with Samarra. Because sometimes you might forget to ask her to let you hit her or don't have advanced training with Nell
  • Whether or not you got Charisma point from a girl
What else do I need to add? I'm thinking maybe I should track stuff like how many days you need to wait if Nell is upset at you for threatening her with a breakup or what to do if you watched too many scenes of Evelyn and Thaddeus and now Evelyn doesn't jump in your bed right after you tell her you love her
Oh and I made pages on the save screen have 99 save slots just because I can
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you guys are interested, I might try to create a thread in Mods section so I don't forget about updating it when endgame is completed and Belle starts working on NG+

ikairi

Aug 4, 2020
Since almost everyone here knows you're very likely to get stuck using the walkthrough, I'm making a mod for the game that's tracking your progress.
For now, I'm tracking these things:
  • What secrets you solved and what you need to do to solve remaining secrets.
  • Fairy Queen vision puzzle. It also uses clues, so it made sense. I didn't include the correct interpretation of the vision because you have pixie Belle helping you with that
  • What spells you know and how to learn the spells. Added this just because Knock is required for one of Callie's secrets
  • Agility training with Samarra. Because sometimes you might forget to ask her to let you hit her or don't have advanced training with Nell
  • Whether or not you got Charisma point from a girl
What else do I need to add? I'm thinking maybe I should track stuff like how many days you need to wait if Nell is upset at you for threatening her with a breakup or what to do if you watched too many scenes of Evelyn and Thaddeus and now Evelyn doesn't jump in your bed right after you tell her you love her
Oh and I made pages on the save screen have 99 save slots just because I can
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you guys are interested, I might try to create a thread in Mods section so I don't forget about updating it when endgame is completed and Belle starts working on NG+
This is gonna be very useful for NG+, thank you very much!

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
All right, everyone! I'm afraid I have some bad news to share.

I have been contacted by the Patreon Trust & Safety team and told that my account there is at risk of being suspended unless I remove the offending content from my page, though they don't go into specifics. Most of us probably knew that this day would eventually come.

Since I received the email only an hour ago, I haven't really been able to fully gather my thoughts yet. What I expect will happen, and which I have made certain preparations for beforehand, is that I will have to rework Evelyn's background and storyline in the game, at least on Patreon. Surprisingly, the change could be smaller than you might think, but it's going to take a lot of work regardless. I might have to make the game unavailable to download while I rework that content, but I am awaiting a response from Patreon about this before I go to that step.

Needless to say, this is going to be my top priority until things are resolved. The last thing I want to happen is to have my Patreon page suspended. And this means work on version 0.33 will be on hold until this is done. Hopefully, it won't take more than a couple of days, but you never know. I have little control over this process.

Feel free to ask any questions you like about this process, though keep in mind that Patreon might be reading this thread, which means I have to be careful about what I can and cannot say.

I understand if this news makes some of you angry and upset, but anger won't solve anything at this point. Let's be constructive and get over this speed bump together, and consider ourselves lucky I managed to slip through the cracks for this long.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Considering that you never hid the incest content under a patch i am surprised it took patreon that long to catch it. :unsure:
Well if should be simple to fix, after all they allow things like milf city to go on under a "landlady bandaid".

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
So defaulting to Cousin with the option for the user to change to Sister would be just as big of a mess? Cousin marriages are legal in some states.
I much prefer Sister.....just sayin....
Maybe they just realized just how popular LLTP is. Sorry for your troubles...

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes