kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
Do you know what these family records are for in game?
Recently someone else asked about them and then later revealed their game was in a state where they would never have been mentioned and are irrelevant.

If you have trouble unlocking specific scenes in the replay mode me and others are happy to help. Otherwise, ignore the walktrough...
[/QUOTE
According to the walkthrough, the info from family records is used during an invade mind event

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
According to the walkthrough, the info from family records is used during an invade mind event
They are. My point is, if you were at a point where you could ask for the records, the game would have made that clear.
Simply keep playing. If you can't unlock specific scenes, ask how to unlock those.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
so even tho the WT says X happens on X day and time, it doesnt necessarily happen then?
Almost nothing happens on specific days in this game. Stop treating the walkthrough as gospel. It's only correct if you follow it to the letter. If you deviate even a little, the walkthrough will only confuse you.

Reactions: KristopheH

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
I have to be missing something... I'm now on day 48 and still no option to talk to Primrose about family records

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I consider myself mostly "done" with Evelyn, in that if I make no more scenes for her, I will still consider her content finished. As such, there is no guarantee that she will receive any more content. She might or she might not. This is unlike some of the other girls like Callie, Nell, and Primrose, all of whom are likely to receive substantial updates.

On the other hand, I'm definitely going to go back and improve those of Evelyn's scenes that haven't been updated yet. In particular, her first scene (the one where she leaves you) will most likely get completely redone.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Here is one of my saves that will get you to day 60 just before you start the end game. It is a long trek to get to this point if you have to start over so I empathasize. How old was your ssd? Did you get a virus? I thought those things are supposed to be fool proof...or at least long lived.
thank you! you just saved me a bunch of time. to bad about my ssd its dead and i got a bunch of stuff lost but mostly programs. thank god for having a duel boot set up at least...

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
i'm missing an integral clue for an invade mind action, and not seeing it anywhere in the walk through, so don't know how to get it...

when doing the dark secret with Nell, the clue of she's the current fairy queen's sister i can't figure out how to find that particular clue

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
i'm missing an integral clue for an invade mind action, and not seeing it anywhere in the walk through, so don't know how to get it...
Stop using the walkthrough and start paying attention to circumstances: you don't know about nell's past, you need to talk to someone who does, which character knows her? talk to that person

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
already spoke with samarra and the fairy queen, and neither said anything about being the fairy queen's sister

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
already spoke with samarra and the fairy queen, and neither said anything about being the fairy queen's sister
neither of them knows about her being the fairy queen's sister, one of them knows about another "nell is the fairy queen's relative" clue, you need that clue to talk to nell

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...use reverse engineering...
you know that there is only one fairy queen and that they both are daugthers of the fairy queen... this clue is one of the examples where the combination of several clues creates a new one

Frue

Feb 5, 2019
No offense.. but I think walkthrough here need to deleted, not means not appreciate those who made it but to prevent further more people confuse and depend from it, they should start to follow their feeling and context in game..

No challenge to beat the game with following walkthrough to be honest..

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I consider myself mostly "done" with Evelyn, in that if I make no more scenes for her, I will still consider her content finished. As such, there is no guarantee that she will receive any more content. She might or she might not. This is unlike some of the other girls like Callie, Nell, and Primrose, all of whom are likely to receive substantial updates.

On the other hand, I'm definitely going to go back and improve those of Evelyn's scenes that haven't been updated yet. In particular, her first scene (the one where she leaves you) will most likely get completely redone.
Any information about Samara? Pretty please with sugar on top. :p :p
-----------------------------------------------------

ps:
This walkthrough needs at least a incomplete flag on it. Seriously pretty much every few days we have someone lost because they where blindly following it. :devilish:

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
ps:
This walkthrough needs at least a incomplete flag on it. Seriously pretty much every few days we have someone lost because they where blindly following it. :devilish:
It's not incomplete, but a lot of people screw up when they try to follow it. Because of how it is written, if the player skips even a single action listed there, it might invalidate the rest of it.

Basically, if something goes wrong while you're following the walkthrough, it's your fault. But that doesn't mean the walkthrough couldn't have been handled in a better way, and the author acknowledges that.

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes