Arkdata

Jun 2, 2018
Will Evelyn always run away in the p-version? I remember being able to join her with Callie but that was some months ago

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Could this be a bug then? I have already exhausted all options of Invade Mind. I already got her to spend time with Callie and still, she runs away.
The structure is the same as in the previous pre-patched one but you go back and forth between having the spell cast on evelyn which can be a bit confusing. First you cast invade mind and present the evidence then you end the spell and talk about sex before marriage and finally you remove inhibitions and tell her there is nothing wrong with sex before marriage.

Reactions: crabsinthekitchen

Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019
What am i doing wrong??? i tried like 15 times to convince Nell to leave but nothing is happening, it's really starting frustrate me

Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019
Either you haven't tried using your magic to convince her, or don't have enough charisma
My charisma is up to 6 and I've already reveal her fairy queen secret, the only magic i can use on her is remove inhibition, i'm at a complete lost here

Edited: well damn it was removing her inhibition all this time, if u didn't mentioned magic i wouldn't have checked, thx for helping out man

Last edited:

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
so is this a harem?
If I get into relationship with primrose I would be no longer to f... the other girls and will then end up with her

glassware

Oct 6, 2020
so is this a harem?
If I get into relationship with primrose I would be no longer to f... the other girls and will then end up with her
You can get with everyone in one playthrough, nobody forces you to be exclusive. In the final game there won't be enough time to catch 'em all, but since there's no time limit right now it's not a problem. In the final game it'll require New Game+ if I recall correctly.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so is this a harem?
you have all the time in the world to work your way with all the girls before you start end game path. only belle the dev knows if mc will be able to settle with 1 or more girls or will he live as hermit with minimal interacts with rest of ppls.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
you have all the time in the world to work your way with all the girls before you start end game path. only belle the dev knows if mc will be able to settle with 1 or more girls or will he live as hermit with minimal interacts with rest of ppls.
So nobody knows it's gonna have harem ending or not

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
So nobody knows it's gonna have harem ending or not
Yep, so far it wasn't really a harem because most girls either don't know if you're in a relationship with someone else or don't care because there's no relationship with them it's just sex. Having sex with some girls is required to continue the story so I don't think there will be any negative consequences even if there's no harem ending

or Primrose casts her spell on MC and he never returns from Kingswood because he'll be fucked to death by a bunch of horny pixies

• Haha
Reactions: xapican
4.60 star(s) 378 Votes