Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Patreon. Other question I can't answer since not intending to play alternative version. Will wait for a evil modder like Boxed that will change it to what was intended, without any involvement of Belle.
Or you can support Belle on SubscribeStar.

Reactions: xapican

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Download the patch boxedjack posted here earlier
OR...
Download the previous version from OP
OR...
Choose Tom, then continue following the walkthrough
Of those three options, any one will work
And going forward, the "non-p" version will still be available on SubscribeStar. I wonder why people getting upset at Patreon required changes talk as if the "non-p" version won't exist. :rolleyes:

Reactions: MasterMerp
Sep 11, 2018
And going forward, the "non-p" version will still be available on SubscribeStar. I wonder why people getting upset at Patreon required changes talk as if the "non-p" version won't exist. :rolleyes:
The upset is more to do with the overreaching that patreon has been doing for a while now. Like monitoring a devs personal website and telling them what they can and can't have on their google drives. That is just two examples the happen there are way more but at least there the non-patreon version. So I can keep enjoying this game.

ps also sound like a pain to have to work on two versions of your game.

Reactions: cakeny and Dragon59

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I'm up to the scene where the MC is confronting Evelyn about her betrothed. Was there always an Empire Strikes Back callout there??? "Search your feelings. You know it is true." :ROFLMAO:
I added that just for this particular version. I'm not a big fan of using references for comedy (that kind of thing isn't really funny and ages horribly), but it felt too perfect for that moment.

aon11

Sep 24, 2017
Sorry I'm kinda retarded; where do I find this non p version? I downloaded 0.32 from subscribestar, but in the gallery the last scene is still "Your girlfriend's lust for you gets the better of her" and I'm pretty sure that Evelyn was mc's sister before.

• Haha
Reactions: BuggyD

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Sorry I'm kinda retarded; where do I find this non p version? I downloaded 0.32 from subscribestar, but in the gallery the last scene is still "Your girlfriend's lust for you gets the better of her" and I'm pretty sure that Evelyn was mc's sister before.
This has always been by like that.

Any news if the next version has the stat carry over feature in the "New Game+" yet?
It won't. I'd guess the next version will wrap up the endgame and the one after that will add epilogues. Maybe the one after that will add New Game+ but it would be an substantial update and take some time. I think it's more likely Belle will overhaul any scenes he/she still wants to and really pollish the experience for the first playthrough before anything is done for consecutive ones.

Reactions: DorcasAurelia

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Long live The princess 1.0.1 with the gallery unlock mod by SomeGuyWithNoImagination and cheat mod by Nishka
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes