Shad0w4000

Apr 29, 2018
Im missing a clue to be able to succesfully cast invade mind on the crone. I know belle cant read and i got selena vision but for some reason im missing the part when selena throws lillith off that night.. how do i get that clue?

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
Im missing a clue to be able to succesfully cast invade mind on the crone. I know belle cant read and i got selena vision but for some reason im missing the part when selena throws lillith off that night.. how do i get that clue?
I believe you have to take the clue about Selena to Thaddeus at the town hall.

Jun 10, 2020
What's the point in the patches if the subscribestar Versions aren't going to be censored?
For those of us who have been contributing via Patreon, it makes sense to have a version that won't get Belle-developer kicked off (not least because Patreon, if I recall correctly, takes a smaller cut of the donations than SubscribeStar does).

Besides, some people do prefer Evelyn not to be the MC's sister.

Reactions: Thermophob

Crippy

May 28, 2018
On Day 64 and cannot trigger the sex scene with the new Fairy Queen Nell. All she says is that she is still upset with me. I tried to get the scene to trigger for 7 consecutive days.

Anyone else have this issue? Will it have a negative effect on game progression?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
On Day 64 and cannot trigger the sex scene with the new Fairy Queen Nell. All she says is that she is still upset with me. I tried to get the scene to trigger for 7 consecutive days.

Anyone else have this issue? Will it have a negative effect on game progression?
leave her alone for 2 weeks and then visit her. shouldn't impact since she's still willing to help after starting end game.

Reactions: Crippy

Crippy

May 28, 2018
leave her alone for 2 weeks and then visit her. shouldn't impact since she's still willing to help after starting end game.
I went all the way to Day 80 with no luck. I only went in the morning...don't know if that makes a difference or not. Hopefully there is not be any impact or anything missing.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I went all the way to Day 80 with no luck. I only went in the morning...don't know if that makes a difference or not. Hopefully there is not be any impact or anything missing.
Don't reload when she says no. Her forgiving you depends on you asking in the first place.

Reactions: Crippy

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
For those of us who have been contributing via Patreon, it makes sense to have a version that won't get Belle-developer kicked off (not least because Patreon, if I recall correctly, takes a smaller cut of the donations than SubscribeStar does).

Besides, some people do prefer Evelyn not to be the MC's sister.
Exactly, Patreon would not allow developer account to associated with any incest content, ie developers can't publish their games elsewhere (under Patreon developer name, that is).

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Don't reload when she says no. Her forgiving you depends on you asking in the first place.
That was what I was doing wrong. I figured a negative response was bad, so I rolled back and skipped to the next day.

Thanks Belle...you ROCK!!

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Guy's, imagine this guy's Images, with a Lotr like-world like this one, and current story Superpowered free mode.. meaning no end timer.. x more girls added and maybe 1-3 more races.. wish for it? :)

F22232425

Dec 2, 2017
0.32.0p: Checked.

Comment: Medieval fantasy with modern hairstyle and underwear. Girls' skins too clean.
Also the game content too vanilla, lacking other fetishes.

Conclusion: Won't check again until game completed.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 378 Votes