the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Hei, how to open the save menu in your port? I tried to tap tap anywhere but i cant find :(
  • swipe down to hide the ui
  • swipe left to roll back
  • swipe right to start skipping of text
  • swipe 2x left&right to open the game menu
  • longpress the save file thumbnail in the save/load screen to delete this slot

Reactions: jancok24
Mar 21, 2018
I've enjoyed the game so far but am kind of stuck and not sure what to do. I didn't follow any type of walkthrough.

Primrose and Nell are my girlfriends but I haven't gotten very far with Evelyn and Callie. I'm obviously missing a few things here.

Any help is appreciated. View attachment 39-2-LT1.7z

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
I've enjoyed the game so far but am kind of stuck and not sure what to do. I didn't follow any type of walkthrough.

Primrose and Nell are my girlfriends but I haven't gotten very far with Evelyn and Callie. I'm obviously missing a few things here.

Any help is appreciated. View attachment 877401
For Evelyn it's easy, eat lunch with her, that should give you some ideas about her dark secret.
For Callie you need more spells. Remember the spellbook you found at the library? Right now you need to find a fingerbone. One of your girlfriends can help you with that. And since you let Primrose go to jail, you didn't find one more location that has another spell that should help with Callie but don't worry, you'll find it soon
There's also a duel with Samarra that will progress Nell's story, some scenes with Fairy Queen and Erato, going to Lea and I also recommend going to the river in the afternoon. I think that's all you can do now

Mar 21, 2018
For Evelyn it's easy, eat lunch with her, that should give you some ideas about her dark secret.
For Callie you need more spells. Remember the spellbook you found at the library? Right now you need to find a fingerbone. One of your girlfriends can help you with that. And since you let Primrose go to jail, you didn't find one more location that has another spell that should help with Callie but don't worry, you'll find it soon
There's also a duel with Samarra that will progress Nell's story, some scenes with Fairy Queen and Erato, going to Lea and I also recommend going to the river in the afternoon. I think that's all you can do now
Where do I meet Evelyn for lunch (when and where)? I've done this once or twice but haven't found a trigger point for it.

I've just been watching Evelyn have sex but haven't interrupted them. I guess I should have but didn't want to get blamed for ruining the negotiations. The guy was also my courage trainer so I didn't think it was cool to interrupt them.

Yes, I do need to find the fingerbone. (Update: found it)

I did get killed by the Fairy King and then the Fairy Queen brought me back to life.

I've tried the river, but I'll try again in the afternoons.

I've avoided Leanan since Erato told me nothing good would come from it. I trust her.

Last edited:

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Where do I meet Evelyn for lunch (when and where)? I've done this once or twice but haven't found a trigger point for it.
At home in the afternoon. Talk to her, choose spending time and I haven't looked if you gave her a massage or not already but if you did, there should be an option to have lunch. If you see her at the training grounds in the morning, talk to her so that she goes home in the afternoon

I've just been watching Evelyn have sex but haven't interrupted them. I guess I should have but didn't want to get blamed for ruining the negotiations. The guy was also my courage trainer so I didn't think it was cool to interrupt them.
The only downside to interrupting them is that Evelyn might give you less money every week, although in your case it might not be true. Also you'll have to spend more afternoons with Evelyn having lunches and giving massages (mostly massages I think) if you don't interrupt them

Yes, I do need to find the fingerbone.
One of your girlfriends knows where to find one. Strange she didn't mention it to you yet because that's supposed to be the first thing she tells you if you talk to her after you're told to find a fingerbone

I did get killed by the Fairy King and then the Fairy Queen brought me back to life.
So Fairy King is gone and now (if you chose to pursue a relationship with Fairy Queen earlier) you can show her what she was missing while she was married. She's bathing in the morning so these scenes are only available in the afternoon. Although one of them gives another option for a morning scene. There's also her vision which is tied to one of the other characters but you don't have enough clues yet

I've avoided Leanan since Erato told me nothing good would come from it. I trust her.
Erato is not wrong, visiting Lea is dangerous for mortals. And it drains your abilities for a few days after every visit so be careful with girls at night. But it's also very inspiring. So inspiring that you might increase some abilities, learn new spells or find clues to some really dark secrets. Well, one ability which can also be raised by doing something else, one clue for one secret, one spell and an inspiration that helps you to learn another spell but it's still worth it. But I might be biased because once you go Fey you there's no other way

Mar 21, 2018
@crabsinthekitchen - I think I'm making progress with everything you mentioned, thank you!

I now have an option when at home that says, "Start the endgame". Should I try and learn all the spells and stuff first or when should I choose this option? I'm still trying to figure out who the lady bathing at the river is but I've started that quest. I've also opened up the church and a bunch of lies that she has told. I also used the skeleton key to open Callie's place at night and spied on the two of them trying on outfits.

Reactions: crabsinthekitchen

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
is the spoiler link the new version or is it the links on the main page the new patreon censored version?
Click the spoiler for the "Non P" (non-patreon) version. That's the one with the original story, before the author had to change it to suit Patreon's overlords.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
@crabsinthekitchen - I think I'm making progress with everything you mentioned, thank you!

I now have an option when at home that says, "Start the endgame". Should I try and learn all the spells and stuff first or when should I choose this option? I'm still trying to figure out who the lady bathing at the river is but I've started that quest. I've also opened up the church and a bunch of lies that she has told. I also used the skeleton key to open Callie's place at night and spied on the two of them trying on outfits.
I wouldn't recommend starting the endgame yet because you'll miss some scenes and probably get one of the bad endings if you do it now. Although if you want to do it don't let me stop you. If you get stuck again you can send me your save and I'll tell you what to do

vegeta0585

Apr 19, 2020
I dunno what's going on, but compared to the screenshots my resolution is absolute shit. Like blurry as shit. The pixie showed up in the begning and her pussy looked non existent as well as her nipples, like just pixel city.

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
I dunno what's going on, but compared to the screenshots my resolution is absolute shit. Like blurry as shit. The pixie showed up in the begning and her pussy looked non existent as well as her nipples, like just pixel city.
Did you download the compressed version?

Sildani

May 15, 2018
Hi Belle, thanks for doing what I suspected you’d do and use your SubscribeStar for the original version of the game. Forgive me if it’s been asked before, but will you advance both versions of the game to the end, or would that be too much of a headache?

Regardless, I’ve ended my pledge to you on Patreon and just started at the same level on SS. Hopefully THEY won’t suddenly change their tune!

Reactions: DA22

Gildero

Mar 27, 2019
Hi everyone. Excellent game. It was hard for me to stop playing it. I wish I had a Full Spanish version. Thank you

Mar 21, 2018
I wouldn't recommend starting the endgame yet because you'll miss some scenes and probably get one of the bad endings if you do it now. Although if you want to do it don't let me stop you. If you get stuck again you can send me your save and I'll tell you what to do
I seem to be stuck again. I haven't been able to unlock the final secret for Primrose, Evelyn, and the Crone. I looked at the walkthrough for the game and it doesn't work for the Crone. I can't unlock Lilith or Lilith's hut. I keep visiting the girl at the river in the afternoon (Lilith) and the same scene plays out each time. It says I don't have enough information to unlock Merek's dark legacy with Primrose. I keep doing lunches and massages with Evelyn but nothing more seems to come from it. I also haven't been able to progress with Callie (at least not with any type of sexual encounter).

The game could really benefit from a quest log. The unlocked hint screen is half way there but it isn't a quest log.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Bear in mind as well that many of the older renders are from a time before Belle upgraded their computer. And several scenes have gotten new versions of older images.

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes