Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Is this just a very strange coincidence or why do all of a sudden quite a few people, which are on this site since 2019 and 2020, but didn't do a single post yet, now all of a sudden start posting in this very thread and vote for the same characters in here? I smell some double accounts or even triple accounts… :LOL:

Last edited:

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
Hey guys, how do I get the scene where sis rides at night? Already had frontal sex at night but the other scene has yet to pop up

Also, how do I get the final clue for the half elf girl (during the big secret phase)

dfawfwefwef

Nov 9, 2020
Firstly, I want to say how much I thoroughly enjoyed the game. The ending was somewhat disappointing from a perspective of 'gotta have them all' but the game was made better for it. In fact, the story was so good that I'm even thinking of writing fanfiction for the post-game (even if it's just for myself).

Without further ado:

11: Leanan.

She's a hot model as they all are, but blonde isn't my absolute favourite. Additionally, she plays a more minor role in the story than some of the other characters. Her quest for control is a nice touch. Last does not mean bad though, there's just a lot of great characters and interactions.

10: Erato.

A smoking hot green babe who will fuck you right from the start when you're a fledgling in the art of seduction? Sign me up! Once again, someone who is really low not because of her own shortcomings, but because of the fantastic array of characters around her. Her being linked to the forest is an interesting addition to her character too.

9: The Fairy Queen.

Another character who doesn't deserve to be as low as she is. The kink of fucking an important character and also being an important lynch-pin in a mystery to be solved is not to be underestimated. Exploring both hers and my own character's sexuality was a delight.

7&8: Lilith and Selena.

Despite them being down here on the list, I agreed to marry Selena in my playthrough. I had started a relationship with Evelyn, and my character decided that in the long run, having a relationship with his sister would cause her trouble, and additionally, she'd get more opportunities being part of the capital system. Of course, this would severely hamper my own relationship and it's a bit ironic to sever one incestuous union to facilitate the continuance of another. Aside from sibling incest being a kink of itself, and Lilith and Selena being hot, a lot of the 'hotness factor' is tied up in the imagination of the future. Although Selena's personality mellows by the end, you still get the feeling that she could absolutely dominate you in a heartbeat.

6: Belle

Dear Belle. She stays with you the whole game, tries to get you into naughty shenanigans and is ready to throw hands. Only disappointment for me is that I couldn't morph sexuality whilst allowing her to stay with me. She deserves orgasms.

5: Samarra

She's an absolute boss that kicks your arse and uses sex as a reward. I think the MC becomes more ruthless just to get a shot at that hot piece of ass and who can blame him? Her story arc might be controversial though, but I'm not going to pass judgement there.

4: Nell

A darling cutie that helps you out when Samarra is dominating the narrative and then becomes a tight little fuckbuddy willing to be adventurous. She probably has the best character arc out of anyone too so that's just a bonus.

3: Primrose

She cops it in the narrative. Starts off stand-offish but warms to the MC even though Merek had to abandon her as an apprentice. There's a close bond formed between the MC and her and it's probably unfair to that in the fuckbuddy arc she's more devoted to the MC than vice versa. Still, she's a dear colleague and companion and I imagine in the future I would want to help unlock the potential Merek saw in her.

2: Evelyn.

Alright, sibling incest is my jam, so the slow burn with Evelyn is delightful. She does a heap of heavy lifting in the background and she deserves more than her brother getting her to open up than abandoning her.

1: Callie.

Undisputed best girl. The hottest character model, a redhead to boot and your childhood best friend who is just as pervy and kinky as you are. Of course, the moral implications of changing her sexuality are a factor, and I do feel guilty and wrong for doing it but the game is better for that imo. Is part of the hottest threesome in the game too. One of the reasons why I went for Selena and Lilith was that Callie was never going to be more than a fuckbuddy.

If there is one thing missing from this fantastic game, it's the fact that the MC doesn't get to lick pussy nearly enough (outside of molestation scenes).

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
The distance between the start of the endgame to getting the two princesses ending is too large and involves a lot of choices along the way. The endgame is more like ACT 3 of the game than just an epilogue.
Strictly speaking, the endgame actually encompasses both the climax to Act 2 (your first confrontation with Selena) and the entirety of Act 3.

If you want to break it down, the game is structured like this:
Act 1: Everything up until the moment you are given free rein to explore the game after the tutorial.
Act 2: Everything leading up to the first confrontation with Selena.
Act 3: The finale.

Yeah, Act 2 is much, much bigger than the other two, but that's not unusual in video games.

Reactions: voldybuff
4.60 star(s) 378 Votes