cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
how to invade crone's mind :|, need spoiler for it plz.
study at library about royal family, ask about from that courier about royal family etc. also you need to have done few spyings on river.

walkthrough helps.

Jun 10, 2020
For looks alone:

(1) Lilith
(2) The Fairy Queen (Thorn)
(3) Evelyn (with Callie very close behind)

Overall:

(1) Evelyn
(2) Belle
(3) Callie

I should say that the endgame scene if you decide to accept Lilith and Selena's offer is one of the best, probably the best, in the game. I felt truly horrible about breaking Evelyn's heart, though. The idea of an Evelyn/Callie epilogue, with Belle hanging around (and doing other things), is about the happiest ending I can imagine for this game.

I felt bad about mistreating Nell as well. On my replay, I certainly won't dispel the contraceptive spell; that was unfair to her (and even more so to poor Evelyn). Callie made her wishes on the matter very plain, and likewise I didn't leave Primrose unduly burdened. Samarra is very much in charge of her own affairs, and Erato, of course, greatly values your fertility, even if her use of it is different from everyone else's.

Strangely enough, the Leanan Sidhe appeals to me less than any of the other important female characters in the game.
I can only attribute this to a very strong personal preference for long hair.

>> Poll:

Not counting bit characters who barely appear in the story (including Sister Agnes for now, sadly), the following should be considered the possible choices, in alphabetical order:
  • Belle
  • Callie
  • Erato
  • Evelyn
  • The Fairy Queen
  • The Leanan Sídhe
  • Lilith
  • Nell
  • Primrose
  • Samarra
  • Selena
I hope I didn't forget anyone on that list. It's becoming quite the cast of characters by now.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: Belle

baconsmoke

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
So, played this game when it first came out and just re-found it. Started again and there's a lot of differences. Not a bad thing. But I do have a question. Is this a game where you need to do a separate play through for each love interest you want to pursue? In other words if I make the girl from the library my girlfriend, does that preclude me from pursuing other possible love interests? Trying to figure out how many simultaneous save games I need to keep running. :)

Reactions: Flauschiger123

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
So, played this game when it first came out and just re-found it. Started again and there's a lot of differences. Not a bad thing. But I do have a question. Is this a game where you need to do a separate play through for each love interest you want to pursue? In other words if I make the girl from the library my girlfriend, does that preclude me from pursuing other possible love interests? Trying to figure out how many simultaneous save games I need to keep running. :)
No you can pursue them all but you'll have to settle for one in the end. Breaking up with the others isn't nice so I'd rather advise you to only commit to one girl per playthrough if you can afford it time-wise.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No you can pursue them all but you'll have to settle for one in the end. Breaking up with the others isn't nice so I'd rather advise you to only commit to one girl per playthrough if you can afford it time-wise.
well 2 girls on 1 ending. all of them on other.

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
No, you misunderstood the second part of his sentence: 3 girls max in one ending, unless Belle decides to release different endings in the future, and the other girls each have their own separate ending. Basically focus on only one girl you meet by the time you take the decision to start the end game, they're all separate love interests and won't combine.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So, there is a possible harem ending?
no, 1 ending with each girl and 1 ending with ex-fairy queen are all soloendings with female you chose, 3some with certain duo and on 1 ending pretty much all girls are mc's slaves.

you can freely date all girls w/o consequences (besides certain biological thing if doesn't do certain thing).

teo4723

Aug 12, 2019
Pretty similar to what I wrote a few pages back. It just feels totally unfair to leave Evelyn behind for the princesses, which you'll meet only very late in game. Therefore no real relationship was built between the mc and the princesses before making the epilogue decision, unlike with Evelyn or any other town girl of your individual preference. For me Evelyn was by far my number one, so the royal marriage ending felt really wrong.
The other ending with just Evelyn also felt very much unsatisfying, since you saved everyone and the whole kingdom by your actions and in the end you'll get almost nothing out of it - you'll continue your insignificant peasant village life as if nothing ever happened, but together with your chosen loved one. Seriously after all this WTF! This isn't "bittersweet" unlike the ending where you die (which is emotionally catching), this is just frustrating going pretty much empty-handed out of it.

At least concerning Lilith a big opportunity to do so (building up a relationship) was really missed so far. Would have been so much better, if she woke up suddenly during those one-sided molesting scenes and embarrassed the mc for his behavior. Personally I'm not a fan of such creepy actions only a loser would do anyway, molesting someone while sleeping... but it seems to be a must-have in adult games (so I don't blame the dev for it, who most likely just fulfills patron requests by including it). The game could have expanded on this encounter slowly and should have enabled to establish some kind of relationship between the mc and Lilith, who of course wouldn't reveal her identity at this stage of the game. She would just be a mysterious woman bathing at the river for the mc, and from her perspective fooling the mc and also testing his abilities for the mission. But what would have began as lighthearted fooling around could have had become serious slowly. I really missed something like that with Lilith and it's a big loss for the game in my opinion.

I even only consider Lilith to be hot out of those two princesses, while Selena didn't interest me at all. The outcome of the royal marriage ending was such a deal breaker for me, getting a girl as my wife, which I even didn't want and leaving my number one Evelyn behind, because this demonic possessed incestual lesbian bitch Selena, whose throne the mc saved, didn't want scandals, which is really a bad joke considering her past actions, that I went with the enslave them all ending by using demonic powers. It didn't feel less unfair to me than the other endings.

Don't get me wrong, I really like this game, despite my hopefully constructive criticism, but the endings are a let-down.
i agree with you dude

Reactions: Seewolf

baconsmoke

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
No, you misunderstood the second part of his sentence: 3 girls max in one ending, unless Belle decides to release different endings in the future, and the other girls each have their own separate ending. Basically focus on only one girl you meet by the time you take the decision to start the end game, they're all separate love interests and won't combine.
Okay, yes I apologize, I misunderstood the latter half of the statement as you mentioned. Thank you for the clarification.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
I can't get past the interpretation. Can someone help by telling me the right interpretation?
Let me try to make it clear. If you were in reality the MC and in Belle's world (LltP) and it wasn't a fantasy, and you met and related with each of the girls, in reality, what do you think would be the normal consequences of your decisions of how you treat each girl? Now, you do get a fairy pal who will help and tease you on in spite of your choices, but the other decisions are up to you. And if you think, as in real life, you can have more than one then you are going to hurt someone.

Does that make sense? The only other possible endings besides what you'd normally expect is if you decide on only the Princess(s) (as a good guy) or you decide to be a total domineering assh*le (Bad guy) and take all the girls for a 'harem' ending. However, as others have complained, the Harem ending has no h-scenes so you won't get what harem lovers want most. (I can hear them whining way over here.) So, life is hard. Decisions have consequences.

Your best strategy is, like real life, find the one you want the most and go for it with her. If you want more than one, have lots of save games or re-starts or...wait until the plus version to see if Belle changes the way the game works now (I doubt it).

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Let me try to make it clear. If you were in reality the MC and in Belle's world (LltP) and it wasn't a fantasy, and you met and related with each of the girls, in reality, what do you think would be the normal consequences of your decisions of how you treat each girl? Now, you do get a fairy pal who will help and tease you on in spite of your choices, but the other decisions are up to you. And if you think, as in real life, you can have more than one then you are going to hurt someone.

Does that make sense? The only other possible endings besides what you'd normally expect is if you decide on only the Princess(s) (as a good guy) or you decide to be a total domineering assh*le (Bad guy) and take all the girls for a 'harem' ending. However, as others have complained, the Harem ending has no h-scenes so you won't get what harem lovers want most. (I can hear them whining way over here.) So, life is hard. Decisions have consequences.

Your best strategy is, like real life, find the one you want the most and go for it with her. If you want more than one, have lots of save games or re-starts or...wait until the plus version to see if Belle changes the way the game works now (I doubt it).
I think kaneki_VX is asking about the Fairy Queen's vision, but I may be wrong.

Reactions: lonelyk

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
So, I played this game last year, I don't remember the last version. I can go for all girls but near the end, I will need to choose one, is that right? And which are the paths in this game?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So, I played this game last year, I don't remember the last version. I can go for all girls but near the end, I will need to choose one, is that right? And which are the paths in this game?
you can date all females but after completing game you have to choose 1 girl (2 on 1 choice) on good path and on bad path you enslave bunch of them.

Reactions: underoath27

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019

You confuse whining with constructive criticism. I provided a lot of striking arguments, why I think the endings are disappointing for many players right now (and also that a relationship building with at least one of the princesses [Lilith] is very much missing in this game so far). When I jumped into the discussion, I didn't know at all that there has been a similar discussion a while back in this thread about the same topic - I was notified by other players via pm, that it's pointless, since there has been already a discussion about it and that the dev won't listen anyway, which is the reason they stay away from this thread. But I received those pms well after my own posts. Of course in the end the dev is in charge and makes the decisions. This game is his/her baby. (Don't know if Belle is actually female or male). But if many players complain about the very same, then it might be wise to consider some of the arguments and improve the gaming experience...Just saying, but still it's up to her/him.

Anyway you compare a fantasy adult game with real life, which isn't a valid comparison I think. Gaming in general and especially adult games very much serve a purpose, which is a little bit of escapism from real life, reducing your stress level, doing things you normally wouldn't be able to do and just having fun. For many casual gamers this is exactly what gaming is all about.
In real life I'd also never seduce my sister, that would be totally nuts. But since this is a game and Evelyn is the only blonde with a womanly body, which happens to be exactly my type of girl, of course I'll go for her. So for various reasons gaming and real life isn't a valid comparison.

Of course in real life hardly any woman would accept it, that you have something like a harem, while she and all the other girls stay loyal and faithful to you. Despite it being shown in some movies or tv series, in real life true triangle relationships are very rare, while cheating is quite common. Sure something like fuck buddys/friendship+ also exists, but it isn't that much common nor really satisfying for both in the end.
Usually a woman (I'd guess around 80 % if not more) would tell you to fuck off for good, if you desire other women next to her. Sure you can be a cheating asshole and fuck around in real life, while having a girl friend or a serious relationship, but that will have very bad consequences for you eventually most of the time. In real life I don't want to break the heart of my girlfriend and don't cheat on her, if the relationship is a good and healthy one, otherwise I'll end the relationship, before I'll go dating again. I did cheat in the past, several years ago, but I learned from my mistakes, because of the consequences and never did it again in more recent relationships. Real life is very much about mutual exclusive decisions, not only in matters of love.
But why would one want to have it in a game, which is supposed to be fun most of the time? In games you can do many things you can't do in real life, without facing bad/dire consequences. People have different expectations from this fantasy adult game, since you are allowed to seduce all of the girls until the end of the game anyway. But I provided the arguments previously, I don't want to be redundant. I just had to reply on the silly whining accusation, which isn’t about arguing any more, but only to belittle and therefore silence criticism in general.

Last edited:

Swaves

Oct 21, 2020
Not going to add my two cents to who wants what ending, but I enjoyed the game. Don't get me wrong a "harem" ending would be nice, without needing to absorb. I saved and followed each choice to see how they when. This was a good game to play through, thank you for your time in creating this.

Reactions: Belle

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Seewolf.

"I don't want to be redundant. I just had to reply on the silly whining accusation, which isn’t about arguing any more, but only to belittle and therefore silence criticism in general."

You just HAD to reply to the SILLY whining ACCUSATION..." Who accused you? Or rather, why did you take it that that observation was meant for you? I think you've just revealed a rather thin skin. Perhaps you should ask yourself why you think it offensive that others disagree with your opinions? ....or worse don't do and act like you think they should do and act which is where having a thin skin leads to.

The observation wasn't silly and had nothing to do with "belittling or silencing criticism in general" You took it that way. It wasn't worth a reply. But perhaps your several hundred word reply DID have something to do with 'silencing criticism' of your opinions, subconsciously?
Take a deep breath and think about it. Why the emotional reaction? What do you care?

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes