Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I'm not sure if I have mentioned it already, but it bears repeating, I think: I'm now officially working on my next game alongside LLtP. This should allow me to quickly move over to that one as soon as LLtP is done.

I have shared a few details about what this game is with my highest-tiered patrons and subscribers to get feedback from a smaller group before I fully commit to the concept in public, but it won't be long until I let you all know what I've got in store. Suffice to say, I'm really excited about it. Also, some of you are going to love it, while others are going to hate it. It's nothing like LLtP.

MonkeyHole

Apr 17, 2018
I'm not sure if I have mentioned it already, but it bears repeating, I think: I'm now officially working on my next game alongside LLtP. This should allow me to quickly move over to that one as soon as LLtP is done.

I have shared a few details about what this game is with my highest-tiered patrons and subscribers to get feedback from a smaller group before I fully commit to the concept in public, but it won't be long until I let you all know what I've got in store. Suffice to say, I'm really excited about it. Also, some of you are going to love it, while others are going to hate it. It's nothing like LLtP.
As long as Belle is in it in some ways or another I am happy.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
As long as Belle is in it in some ways or another I am happy.
She won't be, but there will be another character who has similarities. Belle will still be my alter ego as developer, so she'll probably show up in logos and such. But her role as a character in a story ends with LLtP.

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I'm not sure if I have mentioned it already, but it bears repeating, I think: I'm now officially working on my next game
Heyy !! Great News, !! Congrats !! and all the Best, Exited to test the New One, !! Hopefully you keep up the Balance between erotic and Story !! Looking forward to your New Game Belle !!

Reactions: Belle

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Heyy !! Great News, !! Congrats !! and all the Best, Exited to test the New One, !! Hopefully you keep up the Balance between erotic and Story !! Looking forward to your New Game Belle !!
The balance should be improved, actually. Expect the erotic content to come at a more rapid, consistent pace, though the actual sex scenes will still be somewhat spaced out. I want this game to be sexy.

Raspy

Feb 22, 2020
Can you lock your self out of progressing some traits? im stuck with 2 char and 2 perv and have exhausted all options.
maxed out pathfinding and courage.
also sister just left will she come back or do I have to reload a save to fix this?

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Can you lock your self out of progressing some traits? im stuck with 2 char and 2 perv and have exhausted all options.
maxed out pathfinding and courage.
also sister just left will she come back or do I have to reload a save to fix this?
perv definitely should go up to 5. you just need to steal the books from Primrose's house and read them. and Charisma goes to at least 4 even if Evelyn leaves

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Seewolf.

"I don't want to be redundant. I just had to reply on the silly whining accusation, which isn’t about arguing any more, but only to belittle and therefore silence criticism in general."

You just HAD to reply to the SILLY whining ACCUSATION..." Who accused you? Or rather, why did you take it that that observation was meant for you? I think you've just revealed a rather thin skin. Perhaps you should ask yourself why you think it offensive that others disagree with your opinions? ....or worse don't do and act like you think they should do and act which is where having a thin skin leads to.

The observation wasn't silly and had nothing to do with "belittling or silencing criticism in general" You took it that way. It wasn't worth a reply. But perhaps your several hundred word reply DID have something to do with 'silencing criticism' of your opinions, subconsciously?
Take a deep breath and think about it. Why the emotional reaction? What do you care?
What?! Rest assured, I wasn't emotional, my breathing is fine and I also have no thin skin, I just crushed your weak arguments, which only relied on real life. I explained thoroughly, why rl and gaming isn't a valid comparison in my "several hundred words" post above.

Your general "whining" claim was pointed against all who criticize, while "whining" clearly is a derogatory term, which has nothing to do with proper debating. Someone who nicknames himself as professor should actually know that.;) I also have no problem with different opinions, since I'm not the one calling people who didn't like the endings "whiners".

What's worth a reply and what isn't is also up to my own judgement, don't you think? I'm rather amused, that we reached a Kindergarten level here, by your attempt to simply mirror my own genuine argumentation about your attempt of belittling people who dared to criticize by the derogatory term "whining" in order to silence them. That's so much: "no I didn't, you did!" :LOL:

Reactions: Nuadu and User1230

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
Seewolf.

"I don't want to be redundant. I just had to reply on the silly whining accusation, which isn’t about arguing any more, but only to belittle and therefore silence criticism in general."

You just HAD to reply to the SILLY whining ACCUSATION..." Who accused you? Or rather, why did you take it that that observation was meant for you? I think you've just revealed a rather thin skin. Perhaps you should ask yourself why you think it offensive that others disagree with your opinions? ....or worse don't do and act like you think they should do and act which is where having a thin skin leads to.

The observation wasn't silly and had nothing to do with "belittling or silencing criticism in general" You took it that way. It wasn't worth a reply. But perhaps your several hundred word reply DID have something to do with 'silencing criticism' of your opinions, subconsciously?
Take a deep breath and think about it. Why the emotional reaction? What do you care?
What?! Rest assured, I wasn't emotional, my breathing is fine and I also have no thin skin, I just crushed your weak arguments, which only relied on real life. I explained thoroughly, why rl and gaming isn't a valid comparison in my "several hundred words" post above.

Your general "whining" claim was pointed against all who criticize, while "whining" clearly is a derogatory term, which has nothing to do with proper debating. Someone who nicknames himself as professor should actually know that.;) I also have no problem with different opinions, since I'm not the one calling people who didn't like the endings "whiners".

What's worth a reply and what isn't is also up to my own judgement, don't you think? I'm rather amused, that we reached a Kindergarten level here, by your attempt to simply mirror my own genuine argumentation about your attempt of belittling people who dared to criticize by the derogatory term "whining" in order to silence them. That's so much: "no I didn't, you did!" :LOL:
The last message from both of you is off topic and pointless. Can we stop this now? Just let people praise or dislike the ending(s), it's fair game, and you are both entitled to your opinion.

Reactions: Seewolf

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
Welcome to F95zone. Don't pay much attention to those NTR folk and you'll have a grand time. Probably.
now I did once had to literally explain where the search bar was, maybe they don't know what those funny numbers in the bottom left mean :p

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes