fsck

Aug 3, 2017
The other options up for voting were:
  • Perversity 6 and all night scenes.
  • Nell's tower scenes remade from scratch, plus the long-awaited threesome scene during advanced training.
  • Sister Agnes (probably not all in one update).
  • The old Fairy Queen's training sessions completed.

0.35 is the New Game Plus update. It also features big improvements to the scenes from the early game, particularly the sex scenes. I mean to bring all the sex scenes in the game up to the standards of the ones near the end, and you'll really start to see that happen now. Last, but not least, it adds quality of life improvements like the spellbook and the to-do list.
Hi, I realise Sister Agnes will have her own update at some point, but is there any chance she'll make an appearance in 0.36 as part of Callie's romance route? Really looking forward to seeing more of her :giggle:

Also, waiting for the update where there will finally be consequences for not cleaning up your mess after the night scenes. I doubt the consequences will be anything remotely positive, but I imagine Belle's comments will be hilarious.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Hi, I realise Sister Agnes will have her own update at some point, but is there any chance she'll make an appearance in 0.36 as part of Callie's romance route? Really looking forward to seeing more of her :giggle:
Doubtful. There's more than enough for me to add with just Callie, so I have to stay focused on one task at a time. We'll get around to Sister Agnes, don't worry.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I haven't played the game in a long time, so I decided to play the game again from the beginning to refresh my memory. I'm currently on day 57 and I just talked to the old Fairy Queen and Nell sitting on her throne. I felt bad for Samarra when she knew she had to let Nell go since she viewed her as her daughter. I do like Nell's new outfit, very elegant and cute.

Reactions: Belle and duningtwo

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Is there a reason why Nell won't have sex with the MC on her throne?
Is it because I forced her hand or is it something else?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there a reason why Nell won't have sex with the MC on her throne?
Is it because I forced her hand or is it something else?
yes. wait 2 weeks gametime and she has forgiven or reload older save and use spells to maker her accept throne.

Reactions: Zontany

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
yes. wait 2 weeks gametime and she has forgiven or reload older save and use spells to maker her accept throne.
I had a feeling that was the main reason, but I didn't know if there was anything else. Also, I didn't know there was a cooldown until she forgave you. I thought she won't forgive you until the game was done.

Thank you.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I had a feeling that was the main reason, but I didn't know if there was anything else. Also, I didn't know there was a cooldown until she forgave you. I thought she won't forgive you until the game was done.

Thank you.
she loves mc so she'll forgive eventually.

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Hi all, was looking at the changelog in the OP and noticed this bit:

v0.32.0p
Added a hotfix for those having trouble triggering one of the new sex scenes.
Re-uploaded with a different Evelyn story to comply with Patreon rules.
What was the original Evelyn story? How was it different from the one in 0.34?

I tried looking for an older version to download and see for myself, but all the links I found for 0.32 are all dead :(

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020

I tried looking for an older version to download and see for myself, but all the links I found for 0.32 are all dead :(
0.34 from here should have the original story

Reactions: xapican and fsck

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019

She was the MC's sister, and it was changed to remove the family relation as Patreon cracked down on incest in games. But SubscribeStar still has the original storyline and it's the one that's provided in the thread links, so you probably have not seen the corrected storyline.

Reactions: fsck and duningtwo

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Long Live the Princess 0.35 is now out for patrons/subscribers, and 0.34 is public. You can find version 0.35 on and .

With the endgame behind us, it is time to briefly polish things up and get the long-awaited NG+ feature going. Let's set expectations right away: You won't find much new content in this update. This is a Quality of Life and polish update for the most part. It makes improvements to the experience that I didn't have the time to deal with until now. However, that doesn't make these any less important.

Many of the oldest sex scenes see massive overhauls in version 0.35, bringing them to a level similar to that of the game's later scenes. We're talking about scenes that used to be 2-3 frames of "animation" that were poorly posed and executed. These scenes now look and feel a lot better. All the old scenes will eventually be updated, but this takes care of the majority of the most blatantly outdated ones.

You will also find a couple of new icons in the top-right corner in this update. These icons add a to-do list that helps point you in the right direction when you get stuck, as well as a spellbook that lists your available spells at any given time.

Perhaps most importantly, New Game Plus (NG+) is now available. This feature does not activate until you finish the game for the first time and choose to preserve your game state. This will unlock the NG+ option whenever you start a new game in the future. For the time being, the differences between NG and NG+ are not particularly significant, but NG+ will be made more unique as we move forward.

The underlying engine has received an update too. With this new version of Ren'py powering the game, there should now be native 64-bit support for LLtP. There are a couple of quirks in Ren'py that changed with this update, which means that you might stumble across bugs or issues caused by it. If this happens, please let me know.

With NG+ out of the way, it is time for me to move on to Callie's romance update for the next version.

Enjoy!

Changelog 0.35.0 - New Game Plus:
  • New Game Plus is now available. Unlock it by reaching one of the game's many endings. NG+ will be expanded in later updates.
  • The optional ability checks in the tutorial are now fully implemented.
  • Completely rebuilt the masturbation scene in the tutorial to make it at least somewhat appealing. This scene changes in NG+.
  • Complete overhaul of several sex scenes with new poses and improved visuals and animation. These scenes are:
    • Evelyn's goodbye
    • Belle wakes you up
    • Belle while spying on mystery woman
    • Samarra's first training session
    • Callie's nude fashion show
    • Erato's pathfinding training.
  • Minor visual and animation upgrades in Evelyn's boobjob scene and the Fairy Queen's BJ training. Minor visual update to Primrose's boobjob scene.
  • Various other visual improvements.
  • Added a spellbook that shows learned spells and your remaining daily attempts at Invade Mind.
  • Added a to-do list that will help remind you of things you might want to do.
  • It is now possible to obtain a point of Charisma from Samarra even if you choose not to claim your just rewards after defeating her.
  • Most of the UI is now hidden during sex scenes. Please report any bugs you find that are caused by this change.
  • Fixed a bug that made one of Callie's potential epilogues not appear. This fix might not work if you are already in the endgame.
  • Added progressive hints to the town hall puzzle. These hints appear after comparing the wrong facts too many times.
  • The Fairy Queen's vision quest now allows you to ask Belle for hints as many times as you like. This is a temporary fix until I can rework the quest.
  • The first night scene with Evelyn is now optional.
  • Removed silver and gold pieces from the game. They still exist in the game world, but not as a game mechanic.
  • Remade and repositioned the button for toggling camera perspectives. It should now be easier to spot.
  • Updated to the latest version of Ren'py (7.4.4). You should not notice any differences. However, Windows XP is no longer supported and LLtP is now 64-bit. There is still a 32-bit executable included.
  • Various tweaks and fixes.

BlackStarUK

Mar 20, 2020
This has been one of the standout surprises.

What I thought was going to be decent is instead something that has shown a huge love of labour. Character and locations are diverse in looks, the gameplay is a nice different take on the usual sandbox mechanics and NEW GAME+?!?! What is sorcery is this?! How dare you reward players instead of making them trudge on the same path.

Keep up the great work.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Going to start a new game as it's been over a year since I'v played. Question; with all the changes in 0.35 is the walk-through still accurate?

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes