vivex

May 26, 2018
If you have an earlier Mac version, just download the newest Windows version and replace the game folder inside the Mac app with the windows one. Done.
what is meant by 'replace'?
how can that be done? would really appreciate some advice on this

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
FFS

dl pc version, extract it and if you have existing mc installation then copy pc version's *game*\game folder to mac's *game*\ folder and allow files to be replaced and play.

Reactions: vivex

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
A Mac app is in fact a folder masquerading as a file. To see its content, right click on it and choose Show package contents. Then navigate to Contents/Resouces/autorun. There you'll find the game folder. Replace this folder in its entirety with the windows game folder.

Reactions: vivex

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pretty similar to what I wrote a few pages back. It just feels totally unfair to leave Evelyn behind for the princesses, which you'll meet only very late in game. Therefore no real relationship was built between the mc and the princesses before making the epilogue decision, unlike with Evelyn or any other town girl of your individual preference. For me Evelyn was by far my number one, so the royal marriage ending felt really wrong.
The other ending with just Evelyn also felt very much unsatisfying, since you saved everyone and the whole kingdom by your actions and in the end you'll get almost nothing out of it - you'll continue your insignificant peasant village life as if nothing ever happened, but together with your chosen loved one. Seriously after all this WTF! This isn't "bittersweet" unlike the ending where you die (which is emotionally catching), this is just frustrating going pretty much empty-handed out of it.

At least concerning Lilith a big opportunity to do so (building up a relationship) was really missed so far. Would have been so much better, if she woke up suddenly during those one-sided molesting scenes and embarrassed the mc for his behavior. Personally I'm not a fan of such creepy actions only a loser would do anyway, molesting someone while sleeping... but it seems to be a must-have in adult games (so I don't blame the dev for it, who most likely just fulfills patron requests by including it). The game could have expanded on this encounter slowly and should have enabled to establish some kind of relationship between the mc and Lilith, who of course wouldn't reveal her identity at this stage of the game. She would just be a mysterious woman bathing at the river for the mc, and from her perspective fooling the mc and also testing his abilities for the mission. But what would have began as lighthearted fooling around could have had become serious slowly. I really missed something like that with Lilith and it's a big loss for the game in my opinion.

I even only consider Lilith to be hot out of those two princesses, while Selena didn't interest me at all. The outcome of the royal marriage ending was such a deal breaker for me, getting a girl as my wife, which I even didn't want and leaving my number one Evelyn behind, because this demonic possessed incestual lesbian bitch Selena, whose throne the mc saved, didn't want scandals, which is really a bad joke considering her past actions, that I went with the enslave them all ending by using demonic powers. It didn't feel less unfair to me than the other endings.

Don't get me wrong, I really like this game, despite my hopefully constructive criticism, but the endings are a let-down.

Last edited:

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
The walkthrough is fantastic, only thing i can't do is have sex with Nell before the endgame

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The walkthrough is fantastic, only thing i can't do is have sex with Nell before the endgame
before she comes new fq mc can have sex with her when meeting her at stables and depending your choice after she's been coronated or after coronation and waiting 2 weeks gametime.

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes