professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
So, let's do an informal poll for the heck of it. Rank your three favorite girls in the game, like this:

1. Girl 1
2. Girl 2
3. Girl 3
OH THE PAIN!....I have to Choose?! Sniff Sniff....ok...

1. The Fairy Queen (just turns me on like there is no tomorrow!)
2. Belle (I just love her saucy attitude...and little body...drool, drool)
3. oooohhh ok, Primrose... (she's just so darn sweet and loving)
4. I know you didn't ask but REALLY!! my next in line would be Leanan Sidhe (because she's so damn gorgeous), Nell (hot and innocent at the same time), Samarra (cause strong women are exciting!..and she IS), and finally Lilith (because ...just because I got a thing for hot tall, blonds)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
So, let's do an informal poll for the heck of it. Rank your three favorite girls in the game, like this:

1. Girl 1
2. Girl 2
3. Girl 3

Not counting bit characters who barely appear in the story (including Sister Agnes for now, sadly), the following should be considered the possible choices, in alphabetical order:
  • Belle
  • Callie
  • Erato
  • Evelyn
  • The Fairy Queen
  • The Leanan Sídhe
  • Lilith
  • Nell
  • Primrose
  • Samarra
  • Selena
I hope I didn't forget anyone on that list. It's becoming quite the cast of characters by now.
Belle
Nell
Samarra

Kinda hard to do it since there are a few others i like a lot.

Last edited:
Reactions: xapican

Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
1. Nell
2. Evelyn
3. Fairy Queen

I might've put Callie on there somewhere instead, but I honestly find the process of dickin her kinda gross. I just wanna wingman for her and get her a nice girlfriend.

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
So I haven't played this in over a year (holy shit). Is it correct that you still can't max out some stats despite the game being almost finished (from what I can tell)?

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Damn, looks like I'm missing a clue about the crone and since it's been forever since I played, I don't know where to get it. So, how can I get the clue about how the meeting between the Princess and the crone ended? I vaguely remember someone falling to their death(?) but I have no such clue in my hint book.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Damn, looks like I'm missing a clue about the crone and since it's been forever since I played, I don't know where to get it. So, how can I get the clue about how the meeting between the Princess and the crone ended? I vaguely remember someone falling to their death(?) but I have no such clue in my hint book.
Talk to Thaddeus.

Reactions: Grandy_UiD

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
1. Nell
2. Fairy Queen
3. Erato

Stocking up on the fantasy world girls. All of them had a real need you were able to fix.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Take all of this with the shaker of salt that is intended, but I am sticking with my top three.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Why does everyone want to do their sister, especially after finding out that your parents were brother and sister.
I can only speak for myself. Evelyn is my clear no. 1 for solely optical reasons. I simply ignore the fact that she is the sis of the mc, because it's a game and not rl. And since most of the cast doesn't attract me much, Evelyn is even more desirable.

Reactions: thewhiterider27

kotte

Feb 11, 2018
Has anyone made any Fan Sigs with Selena, Lilith (or both!) or the Fairy Queen?

BTW, the second link on the OP ("Fan Signs 2") doesn't seem to point correctly.

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes