Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Oh damn it, true. Im so sorry guys. I really didn't reveal Primrose's dark secret. Somehow I forgot, I thought I've done everything now and it's safe to begin the endgame. I neglected Primrose for a while, since I'm not into petite that much and after the sex scenes and so on, I moved on to characters, which attract me more. I must have forgotten, that there still was something to unlock with Primrose. I'll try that out. Thanks again for all of your help and tipps. I'll report back, what ending I'll get after I completed Primrose.

Last edited:

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
O damn it, true. Im so sorry guys. I really didn't reveal Pemroses dark secret. Somehow I forgot, I thought I've done everything now and it's safe to begin the endgame. I neglected Pemrose for a while, since I'm not into petite that much and after the sex scenes and so on, I moved on to characters, which attract me more. I must have forgotten, that there still was something to unlock with Pemrose. I'll try that out. Thanks again for all of your help and tipps. I'll report back, what ending I'll get after I completed Pemrose.
Good luck!

kotte

Feb 11, 2018
Then you didn't get Primrose to cast her spell on you for some reason. You probably didn't solve her dark secret, if I were to venture a guess.
This is what happened to me. I didn't keep her out of jail, which meant I didn't get a vital clue to her dark secret, which meant that she didn't cast her "lovespell" on me.

I had to go back quite far to fix that, which at the time felt quite daunting.
It took me three days to play from that point, but on the other hand, it refreshed my memory of stuff that I played maybe a year ago or so.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Alright it worked! Thanks again folks for your help. I enjoyed exploring the different endings (also the one where you fuck up and die, bittersweet ;)) and the excellent writing. The demon dialogues are also well done. I decided to go for absorbing the power of the demon and being the ultimate unstoppable ruler of the realm (I also explored the other "good"/niceguy option, but I decided against it in the end, because it's not possible to get both Lilith and Evelyn for the mc, who both have been my clear favorites all the time.) This game is really outstanding in many ways, I enjoyed it a lot so far. Something which can't be said about many adult games, because most of the time those lack proper writing and don't have an interesting plot, making the player want to really dive-into. Thank you for this great fantasy journey! (y)

desired ending.jpg

Last edited:

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
So, let's do an informal poll for the heck of it. Rank your three favorite girls in the game, like this:

1. Girl 1
2. Girl 2
3. Girl 3

Not counting bit characters who barely appear in the story (including Sister Agnes for now, sadly), the following should be considered the possible choices, in alphabetical order:
  • Belle
  • Callie
  • Erato
  • Evelyn
  • The Fairy Queen
  • The Leanan Sídhe
  • Lilith
  • Nell
  • Primrose
  • Samarra
  • Selena
I hope I didn't forget anyone on that list. It's becoming quite the cast of characters by now.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
So, let's do an informal poll for the heck of it. Rank your three favorite girls in the game, like this:

1. Girl 1
2. Girl 2
3. Girl 3

Not counting bit characters who barely appear in the story (including Sister Agnes for now, sadly), the following should be considered the possible choices, in alphabetical order:
  • Belle
  • Callie
  • Erato
  • Evelyn
  • The Fairy Queen
  • The Leanan Sídhe
  • Lilith
  • Nell
  • Primrose
  • Samarra
  • Selena
I hope I didn't forget anyone on that list. It's becoming quite the cast of characters by now.
1. Lea
2. Fairy Queen
3. Erato

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019

1. Girl 1
2. Girl 2
3. Girl 3

• Belle
  • Callie
  • Erato
  • Evelyn
  • The Fairy Queen
  • The Leanan Sídhe
  • Lilith
  • Nell
  • Primrose
  • Samarra
  • Selena
  1. Evelyn
  2. Lilith
  3. Callie
Evelyn's great, I just could have wished for a few more scenes with her after we get together.
Lilith has a lot going for her, the main regret is that we cannot really romance her, we're only a sex toy to her. That reminds me that she thinks of herself as a wizard, but is no truthsayer unlike the MC. She said that one cannot hope to achieve true mastery of the magic arts without being a truthsayer, so there could have been something about the MC's developing his own magic powers well beyond her abilities?
Callie is awesome, such a cute redhead and a real (perverted) friend. The only letdowns are that we cannot have a real romance with her so far and she's also very much against getting pregnant.
Selena could have been up there as well but I find there's something a little odd with her face in the game, and her sex scenes have not been as good as the other characters imho. For such a late arrival in the game while her face is on the cover, that was a bit underwhelming. Also we'll never be able to rival Lilith in her heart.
The Fairy Queen was great and I hoped for more scenes and a better epilogue for her path. I can see why the Leanan Sidhe has many fans here, she was very hot and seductive and it was a pity that it could not amount to anything in the end, even in the epilogue. Primrose is possibly the prettiest girl of the game and she has a very kind heart, but too shy for me and she would have benefitted from interacting more with other characters (including sharing a sex scene). Belle was fun but she's a (great) friend with benefits to me. I liked Erato but could not see anything develop with her (obviously) despite great sex.
Nell and Samarra have hot bodies and are nice, but I felt more friendship (with good sex) than attraction towards them.

kotte

Feb 11, 2018
I realize that I value them very differently whether it is the looks I should judge or as a character in the story.
Here I try to give an average of both:

1. Callie
2. The Fairy Queen
3. Samarra

Bonus for the sexiest sex scenes goes to Lilith and Selena!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1. lilith
2. fairy queen
3. samarra

if belle could be re-sized then she would compete.

Reactions: xapican

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019

1. Girl 1
2. Girl 2
3. Girl 3

• Belle
  • Callie
  • Erato
  • Evelyn
  • The Fairy Queen
  • The Leanan Sídhe
  • Lilith
  • Nell
  • Primrose
  • Samarra
  • Selena
1. Evelyn
2. Lilith
3. Callie or (Leanan)

Further Explanations:
  1. Since I've got a strong optical preference for blondes not being petite and also not being bbw - just womanly - , the choice was clear to me from the very beginning of playing the game, that I would focus on Evelyn as my absolute favorite. I never had a doubt about my No. 1. I'd love more scenes with her in future updates, though.
  2. Lilith is very much gorgeous, too. The downside of Lilith is , that a real interaction is added very late to the game and you can't fool around much with her in early game at the river. I actually encountered her quite early in the game at the river and she made me very curious, wo she is - initially I feared that she's just a sidekick and no real character. Maybe the river interaction could be expanded in the future, so that the player could have the chance to slowly build a relationship with Lilith, without knowing of course, that she's also the crone. I mean it would be somewhat reasonable for several reasons: she's a princess and lonely for years, she's not a real lesbian, but bi, she already knows the mc from her interactions in crone disguise, why not fool around with the mc a little bit in her real appearance at the river and test him and his abilities for the mission, but staying a mystery for the mc at the same time? So I think, it would be great if the game expanded on the river encounter. Only in the very late game you can seduce Lilith once, which is unfortunate, not counting the molesting scenes at the river, because those are one-sided. The other downside is, that you cannot get Lilith and another (town) girl. You are forced to take Selena, too, if you want Lilith. Unfortunately Selena leaves me cold. I would have accepted the royal marriage in the end, if I was allowed to take Evelyn with me and stay in a relationship with her. I mean Evelyn comes to the capital anyway and becomes the guardian of the queen. So the player still sees her all the time at court, if he accepts to become king and if he's got real feelings for her, would he really stay true to his given word and not continue with Evelyn maybe secretly? Maybe the princesses can even accept her eventually? I think this scenario wouldn't be unrealistic. The princesses have each other and the mc on top, but the mc also got one special person, who he feels very connected to... All those characters even share the incest kink. So it's not far fetched that the princesses would accept Evelyn eventually, her being at court in official function and being close to the mc at the same time anyway. At least this would be the perfect solution for me, despite Selena not attracting me much.
  3. No 3. is actually a difficult choice for me. Usually I'd go for Leanan, but in general I prefer realism and all the fairies in game, including the evil version Leanan, do have artificial looking puppet faces, which aren't very realistic and therefore don't attract me. I hope you know what I mean, there is too much of a glossy artificial plastic look with big round eyes to them, somewhat like Barbie toys. I guess it's hard enough to model fairies for them being fantasy creatures, so I don't blame at all. It's good that the fairies have got rather petite bodies, although I'm not into petite. But it's realistic, I couldn't imagine a fairy with big breasts and curves. That's just not how I'd imagine a fairy. But nevertheless that's one of the reasons, why those fairies in game don't turn me on and leave me cold.
    Therefore I'd go with Callie as my no 3. She's really hot, has got a nice womanly body not being petite and I liked her face for looking like a real woman and not being artificial at all. So Callie is my no 3 and not Leanan. The only trade-off with Callie is that she's a real lesbian and you can't really romance her, just alter her sexuality somewhat to becoming bi. For her I think it would also be fairly reasonable to enable an ongoing ffm relationship with the mc and Evelyn in the Epilogue, if the player doesn't accept the royal marriage. It's not far fetched after Callie being altered to being bisexual. She could develop real feelings for the mc and would get Evelyn on top. I mean it's already in the game anyway, the ffm threesome between the mc, Evelyn and Callie, so why not have an option for continuing this in the Epilogue? That would have been my second favorite ending, if it was possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: xapican and lonelyk

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Usually I'd go for Leanan, but in general I prefer realism and all the ferries in game, including the evil version Leanan, do have artifical looking puppet faces, which aren't very realistic and therefore don't attract me. I hope you know what I mean, there is too much of a glossy artifical plastic look with big round eyes to them, somewhat like Barbie toys.
This is deliberate. All feykind in the game has received subtle modifications to their facial structure, and sometimes to their bodies as well (most notable with the Fairy Queen). This is done to give them a unique visual identity in the game, and yes, it's unrealistic. It's not meant to be realistic, but it's meant to be believable.

For the most part, the modifications I applied to the fey models were:
  • Bigger eyes. Not only are their eyes larger, but I give them wide-eyed expressions more often than non-fey models.
  • Sharper chins. Along with the bigger eyes, this gives them an anime-like aesthetic that is often appealing when applied subtly.
  • Slightly Asian features. This has been done to a varying amount between each of them, so some got this more than others. With the exception of Nell, however, I didn't want any of them to look overly Asian.
  • Pointy ears (obviously).
  • A slimmer figure. Look at the Fairy Queen's hips. Humans don't look like that, but it's not an error on my part when designing her. This is also why Nell is so petite. One challenge here is that several of the fey we encounter in the story are capable of changing their looks to some degree. This is particularly true for Erato, but it also applies to the Leanan Sídhe and, subtly, the Fairy Queen. As such, not all the fey in the game share the same kind of body shape.
So yeah, like with most other things in this game, I gave this a lot of thought before I started making anything at all.

By the way, this is a ferry:
940420p547EDNmainimg-Sustainable-future_940x443.jpg

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
1. Belle - that little Pixie makes the whole game.
2. Fairy Queen - The otherworldliness of her design stand out in a game where all the ladies stand out.
3. Samarra - I love the trope of the outwardly aggressive character turning out to be a secret submissive. Instant favourite for me.

Reactions: xapican and kotte

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
This is deliberate. All feykind in the game has received subtle modifications to their facial structure, and sometimes to their bodies as well (most notable with the Fairy Queen). This is done to give them a unique visual identity in the game, and yes, it's unrealistic. It's not meant to be realistic, but it's meant to be believable.

For the most part, the modifications I applied to the fey models were:
  • Bigger eyes. Not only are their eyes larger, but I give them wide-eyed expressions more often than non-fey models.
  • Sharper chins. Along with the bigger eyes, this gives them an anime-like aesthetic that is often appealing when applied subtly.
  • Slightly Asian features. This has been done to a varying amount between each of them, so some got this more than others. With the exception of Nell, however, I didn't want any of them to look overly Asian.
  • Pointy ears (obviously).
  • A slimmer figure. Look at the Fairy Queen's hips. Humans don't look like that, but it's not an error on my part when designing her. This is also why Nell is so petite. One challenge here is that several of the fey we encounter in the story are capable of changing their looks to some degree. This is particularly true for Erato, but it also applies to the Leanan Sídhe and, subtly, the Fairy Queen. As such, not all the fey in the game share the same kind of body shape.
So yeah, like with most other things in this game, I gave this a lot of thought before I started making anything at all.

By the way, this is a ferry:
View attachment 1054974
I'm sorry, English isn't my first language. I confused ferrie with "fairy tale"... my fault. I meant fairy all the time. As non-natural English speaker it's easy to confuse those two words. I can edit it above. I also welcome it, if people care to correct my English, after all I still want to improve it. So thank you for the clarification.

As I said above I don't blame you at all, Belle for designing the fairies the way you did. It's fairly reasonable. Fairies should have rather petite bodies and look differently to humans. I didn't suggest to change the looks of the fairies in game, I just wanted to explain why I'm not into them. It wasn't meant as criticism.
I just happen to have my own quite strong optical preferences in women, that's why I prefer the real women in your game so much more. The fairies are well done, but leave me cold, because I prefer realistic faces and a also womanly bodies.

Last edited:

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
1. Evelyn
2. Belle
3. Samarra
4. Thorn
5. Callie
6. Primrose
7. Lilith
8. Erato
9. Nell
10. Selena
11. The Leanan Sídhe

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018

1. Girl 1
2. Girl 2
3. Girl 3

• Belle
  • Callie
  • Erato
  • Evelyn
  • The Fairy Queen
  • The Leanan Sídhe
  • Lilith
  • Nell
  • Primrose
  • Samarra
  • Selena
1. Callie
2. Evelyn
3. The Fairy Queen

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
1.Evelyn
2.Fairy Queen
3.Selena (Belle)
Would like to see some More scenes with Belle like in the Hut of Lilith (XD ) or some Sidekick with benefit kind of relation

I know it is not asked in the Poll ......:unsure:.......but! .........
Alternative Threesome / foursome ( Belle always as Sidekick with ability to change size)
1. Selena / Lillith
2.Evelyn / Callie
3. Old Fairy Queen/ New Fairy queen
4.Nell / Samarra
5.Primerose/ Leanan Side
It´s nice to have some fantasies ! ;)

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 378 Votes