crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Well, guys as I'm very hesistant to play the game again from scratch (gladly I got saves before certain decissions), but I did get the "bad" all become Lesbian ending. Maybe it's because I began a relationship with all characters and also impregnated them. I know, that's not the way the game is meant to be played, which is unfortunate for me, since it's just the way I enjoy the most playing an adult game. Anyway I also invaded the mind of the crone/Lilith before the endgame and she had sex with the mc. In the endgame bar talk I tell the mc's family that I don't trust Thaddeus and of course back up Evelyn. I use Serrena to introduce me to the queen and Nella for collecting the berries. But I always get the bad ending.
So any tipps for me to reach another ending? What should I do differently? I guess it has something to do with having a relationship with all possible npc girls and the endgame punishes the mc acting poly. I don't have to take the relationship path with Pemrose or Nella, since those are the characters, which don't attract me much. I would like to stay in a relationship with Evelyn, not because I'm really into incest, but because I like her design the most out of all npc in the game, maybe Lilith being second. So any tipps for a different ending?
lesbian ending most likely means Primrose was arrested on your save

duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020
Well, guys as I'm very hesistant to play the game again from scratch (gladly I got saves before certain decissions), but I did get the "bad" all become Lesbian ending. Maybe it's because I began a relationship with all characters and also impregnated them. I know, that's not the way the game is meant to be played, which is unfortunate for me, since it's just the way I enjoy the most playing an adult game. Anyway I also invaded the mind of the crone/Lilith before the endgame and she had sex with the mc. In the endgame bar talk I tell the mc's family that I don't trust Thaddeus and of course back up Evelyn. I use Serrena to introduce me to the queen and Nella for collecting the berries. But I always get the bad ending.
So any tipps for me to reach another ending? What should I do differently? I guess it has something to do with having a relationship with all possible npc girls and the endgame punishes the mc acting poly. I don't have to take the relationship path with Pemrose or Nella, since those are the characters, which don't attract me much. I would like to stay in a relationship with Evelyn, not because I'm really into incest, but because I like her design the most out of all npc in the game, maybe Lilith being second. So any tipps for a different ending?
as i figured it out: get all six charisma points and seduce lilith before starting the endgame. seems i did everything you did, assuming by serrena you mean samara. i did leave cassie behind if that affects anything.
lesbian ending most likely means Primrose was arrested on your save
except i proved primrose's innocence, and friendzoned her.

Last edited:

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
The game is so big right now that I don't remember all the paths and requirements without looking up code anymore. Regardless, I'm interested in hearing about situations like Primrose in jail that could lead to getting locked out of the best endings (does this one really? I can't remember why this is the case). I like choice, so opening up for slightly different ways to reach a good ending without succeeding at everything is a potential option. It has to make sense though, and there has to be a way to actually complete your overall objectives in these paths.

One example of something I'm considering is to allow a good ending without having seduced Lilith first. It makes sense if you play your other cards well, though it would lock you out of the king ending. This is the kind of change that would require some development time though. It means rewriting significant chunks of dialogue in parts of the endgame.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if primrose is jailed then she cannot be helping mc on spells and can't cast that "lovespell" on him?

Reactions: SomeoneX22

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Thanks for all of your helpful replies, I did save Primrose in my save (I'm even in a relationship), but still I've got the lesbian ending, just because I took Samarra with me instead of Callie? I also have max stats, not by cheating, but by playing the game and unlocking everything. I'll check out how it turns out if I'll take Callie with me instead of Samarra right now.... Maybe that's all I need to do, since Ithink, I really unlocked everything else.

Last edited:

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
if primrose is jailed then she cannot be helping mc on spells and can't cast that "lovespell" on him?
Obviously, and that's not something I would ever change, I suspect. What bothers me more is that I might have locked players out of the best ending even if they later freed Primrose. Because of the [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] [REDACTED] in a future update, I'd like to keep a Primrose imprisonment viable, even if it means making it more difficult to reach the best endings.

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
Thanks for all of your helpful replies, I did save Pemrose in my save (I'm even in a relationship), but still I got the Lesbian ending, just because I took Samarra with me instead of Callie? I also have max stats, not by cheating, but by playing the game and unlocking everything. I'll check out how it turns out if I take Callie with me instead of Samarra right now.... Maybe that's all I need to do, since I really unlocked everything else.
Belle would be great if the player won't be punished by seducing Lilith in the future...
Obviously having Primrose in jail means she can't cast the love spell on you, which is needed to avert the "all lesbian" ending. Getting the love spell from her is the key, and I am not sure of the exact requirements for that. I presume you have to have a good relationship with her, but I don't know if you actually have to make her your girlfriend.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Thanks for all of your helpful replies, I did save Pemrose in my save (I'm even in a relationship), but still I got the Lesbian ending, just because I took Samarra with me instead of Callie? I also have max stats, not by cheating, but by playing the game and unlocking everything. I'll check out how it turns out if I take Callie with me instead of Samarra right now.... Maybe that's all I need to do, since I really unlocked everything else.
Belle would be great if the player won't be punished by seducing Lilith in the future...
You don't get punished for seducing Lilith and your choice of Samarra vs Callie in the endgame doesn't matter for the overall outcome. Some people jump to conclusions based off what they saw in their own game.

The MC basically tells you what you need to do to avoid the bad ending you got (after the fact) in most cases. Pay attention to the dialogue.

Also, the next version of the game will include a to-do list that should help avoid some common pitfalls among players.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
samarra shouldn't be seen as affiliation with mc so she isn't arrested when mc is arrested.

Obviously, and that's not something I would ever change, I suspect. What bothers me more is that I might have locked players out of the best ending even if they later freed Primrose. Because of the [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] [REDACTED] in a future update, I'd like to keep a Primrose imprisonment viable, even if it means making it more difficult to reach the best endings.
your game your call.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Regardless, I'm interested in hearing about situations like Primrose in jail that could lead to getting locked out of the best endings (does this one really? I can't remember why this is the case)
It might if she's in jail before you solve her large secret. After solving it before jail, she takes you to the writing room where you get a clue that she's lying when she said Merrick was the only one who used it, which is needed for dark secret and love spell. If she is in prison she obviously cannot show you the room. You can solve her secret but not investigate further if you want to send her to jail and still get the best ending

duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020
Obviously having Primrose in jail means she can't cast the love spell on you, which is needed to avert the "all lesbian" ending. Getting the love spell from her is the key, and I am not sure of the exact requirements for that. I presume you have to have a good relationship with her, but I don't know if you actually have to make her your girlfriend.
i proved her innocence both playthoughs so i've never seen her imprisonment storyline but i assume you merely need to reveal her dark secret?

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
It might if she's in jail before you solve her large secret. After solving it before jail, she takes you to the writing room where you get a clue that she's lying when she said Merrick was the only one who used it, which is needed for dark secret and love spell. If she is in prison she obviously cannot show you the room. You can solve her secret but not investigate further if you want to send her to jail and still get the best ending
Hmm, that's right. That makes things tricky. Her dark secret is vital to the endgame. A change here would require another way (a more challenging one) for the MC to find that clue. It would also require rewriting some dialogue.

Reactions: Regardie

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
use callie to get to castle.

you can fuck everybody (femmes) w/o any consequences (besides pregnancy if you cum inside).
You don't get punished for seducing Lilith and your choice of Samarra vs Callie in the endgame doesn't matter for the overall outcome. Some people jump to conclusions based off what they saw in their own game.

The MC basically tells you what you need to do to avoid the bad ending you got (after the fact) in most cases. Pay attention to the dialogue.

Also, the next version of the game will include a to-do list that should help avoid some common pitfalls among players.
I just checked my save game and it really doesn't matter if I take Callie with me or Samarra. I still got the lesbian ending. I don't know why, since I was sure I unlocked everything before starting the endgame. In my game Primrose never was in jail, I completed that quest before the deadline. I also learned all the spells in the writing room (except for deep sleep, which isn't included, yet).

Last edited:

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I just checked my save game and I really doesn't matter if I take Callie with me or Samarra. I still got the lesbian ending. I realyl don't know why now since I was sure I unlocked everything before starting the endgame.
Do you know Morph Sexuality?

Reactions: crabsinthekitchen

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Do you know Morph Sexuality?
Yes, I already used it on Callie... But I don't get into a situation where I can use this spell on Serena. The texts tell me there is no time, this spell would take time to have an effect.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
I just checked my save game and it really doesn't matter if I take Callie with me or Samarra. I still got the lesbian ending. I don't know why, since I was sure I unlocked everything before starting the endgame. In my game Pemrose never was in jail, I comppleted that quest before the deadline. I also learned all the spells in the writing room (except for deep sleep, which isn't included, yet).
send me your save and I'll tell you what's missing

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Yes, I already used it on Callie... But I don't get into a situation where I can use this spell on Serena. The texts tell me there is no time, this spell would take time to have an effect.
Then you didn't get Primrose to cast her spell on you for some reason. You probably didn't solve her dark secret, if I were to venture a guess.

Reactions: Seewolf and xapican

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you need to use it when you get out of jail and meet her next time.

easiest for us is that you post your save and persistent-file.

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes