BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Hey guys Do I have to share Evelyn with Callie to progress the game?? I am following the walkthrough and I just want to know if this is something I can just skip and its a path I don't have to go down to progress in the story. Cheers

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So it seems the endgame content becomes available after a specific day, but you don't have to immediately do it. Are you going to be forced into it in later updates or will you always be able to put it off until you're ready?
nope, player can freely continue to do things in town and elsewhere until is ready to start endgame.

idontcare08

Oct 25, 2019
The primary purpose behind NG+ is to allow people to replay the game with a little more time available to them. It's based on the NG+ implementation in the Persona games, for the most part. It's like a reward for getting through the more intense first playthrough, whether you won or lost.

NG+ will also feature unique content. There is a tiny bit of it in the tutorial section right now, but there will be more later, including an entire character (Sister Agnes) who only makes a cameo in regular NG.
Ok. I haven't played the persona games, but I think I kind of understand, but what does "lock in results" mean at the end of the epilogue? To me, it sounds like you are making some kind of permanent decision with your choices, like who you impregnate and who you choose to stay with. Do any choices from the first playthrough, minus anything that affect stats, make a difference in NG+?

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
So it seems the endgame content becomes available after a specific day, but you don't have to immediately do it. Are you going to be forced into it in later updates or will you always be able to put it off until you're ready?
The original intent was for the time limit to be fixed, forcing the endgame to start on a specific day. However, I will probably make it a choice between "Original" and "Casual" game modes in the future, which you will pick before the game begins. The casual mode will let you start the endgame whenever you feel like it, just like it works right now.

I will make a thorough rebalancing pass of the game before I'm done with it, so the time it takes to reach the endgame today might not be the same as it will be later. Most notably, I intend to turn many actions into non-actions, especially the stuff that doesn't progress plot-critical storylines. This should shorten the time needed somewhat.

Ok. I haven't played the persona games, but I think I kind of understand, but what does "lock in results" mean at the end of the epilogue? To me, it sounds like you are making some kind of permanent decision with your choices, like who you impregnate and who you choose to stay with. Do any choices from the first playthrough, minus anything that affect stats, make a difference in NG+?
The game (through my words) attempts to describe this in detail before you make the choice. How was the in-game description confusing? Was there some specific part of it that didn't come off as clear? These are genuine questions btw, not a passive-aggressive response.

You lock in the results of your game for NG+. That's all it means. Whenever you start NG+, the results you locked in are used. If you lock in different results later, these replace the old ones. You have to lock in results (any results) to access NG+.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Check your charisma count, you do not have to get her pregnant, but I think you do (need to "share" Callie with Evelyn, its part of the mind control, for the extra charisma.
nope.

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
guys somebody can share the save about the good ending? thx i followed the WK but maybe something is missing because evrything ended without go to the princess ceremony :( Belle i relly love your game (y)

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
guys somebody can share the save about the good ending? thx i followed the WK but maybe something is missing because evrything ended without go to the princess ceremony :( Belle i relly love your game (y)
did you choose to marry princess?

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Belle I chose Prim ending and while playing NG+ I automatically got Prim as FWB no options to choose love. was that as intended? Seems cool if so.

However something was weird in that I could never successfully land the Kiss on Nell and so never progress.... I wanted her to be my 2nd ending choice so I was sad :(

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
evrythng stopped when i tryed to reach the Princess on the tower i followed the WK but ended bad
Sorry Bro if I do that (sharing) I would spoil Belles work with the NG+ feature At the end you have the feeling that all went Bad, before facing the EndBoss and choosing what you would do !
you go to tower Tadeus sets u up and you end en Jail, (need Samarra at your side) IF not well then If I got it right you die Marek apears and u Start NG+ to explore another Path (correct Belle cxx ?)

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
Sorry Bro if I do that (sharing) I would spoil Belles work with the NG+ feature At the end you have the feeling that all went Bad, before facing the EndBoss and choosing what you would do !
you go to tower Tadeus sets u up and you end en Jail, (need Samarra at your side) IF not well then If I got it right you die Marek apears and u Start NG+ to explore another Path (correct Belle cxx ?)
exactly and how i can have Samarra at my side?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Max1276
Basically you have to interact with Samarra and Nell to find out all of their secrets Nell teaches u agility and samarra sword fight there are some wt i used one on mejoress.com you can pursue all girls

Last edited:

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
I feel like I've hit a bug and have no way of correcting it. I haven't played this game in a few updates, but I know that there's a quest to make Nell the new Fairy Queen. I have the quest "Solve the Fairy Queen's vision." But when I talk to Nell, I can't do anything besides hang out (which goes to the next time), go on the rooftop or remove inhibitions which only leads to a handjob in the tent. When I visit the fairy queen, the only thing I'm able to do is blow job or lick her cunt. I even possess the clue that Nell is the Fairy Queen's daughter; I assume I have to present it to Nell but it is absolutely impossible to do so. Am I missing something or is this just a major bug and there's no way I can complete the Nell storyline?

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes