Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I feel like I've hit a bug and have no way of correcting it. I haven't played this game in a few updates, but I know that there's a quest to make Nell the new Fairy Queen. I have the quest "Solve the Fairy Queen's vision." But when I talk to Nell, I can't do anything besides hang out (which goes to the next time), go on the rooftop or remove inhibitions which only leads to a handjob in the tent. When I visit the fairy queen, the only thing I'm able to do is blow job or lick her cunt. I even possess the clue that Nell is the Fairy Queen's daughter; I assume I have to present it to Nell but it is absolutely impossible to do so. Am I missing something or is this just a major bug and there's no way I can complete the Nell storyline?
Stop visiting the FQ in the morning. You want to meet her in the afternoon. The game establishes this early on, and the new to-do list even explicitly mentions this.

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
Stop visiting the FQ in the morning. You want to meet her in the afternoon. The game establishes this early on, and the new to-do list even explicitly mentions this.
Oh. Thank you for your help. I am able to progress. Also, you gotta note that some of us here come back after hiatuses... As in, the last time I played this game was about 5 months ago so asking me to remember something the game establishes early on is pretty hard to remember with all the other stuff going on in my life. I think it's also important to note that to-do list didn't explicitly tell me what to actually do which is why I asked here and am grateful for your help. Have a nice day.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
exactly and how i can have Samarra at my side?
train with her, use your spells on her, expose her secrets, when starting endgame request her help (not to get to castle but inside help).

1993(Redacted4You)

Apr 30, 2020
when I try to open the game, I get an error that reads "The procedure entry point mbstowcs could not be located in the dynamic link library." Can someone help me please, I have no idea what to do. I searched how to fix it but the only way I found wouldn't work.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
when I try to open the game, I get an error that reads "The procedure entry point mbstowcs could not be located in the dynamic link library." Can someone help me please, I have no idea what to do. I searched how to fix it but the only way I found wouldn't work.
1) What is your operating system?
2) How did you install the game? Did you extract the whole ZIP-file to its own folder?

Keep in mind that if you're not downloading directly from my Patreon or SubscribeStar pages, I can't give you any support since I can't be sure that you're using an unmodified version of the game. There have been unofficial mods of the game here and there, and I have no control over how they were built.

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
Max1276
Basically you have to interact with Samarra and Nell to find out all of their secrets Nell teaches u agility and samarra sword fight there are some wt i used one on mejoress.com you can pursue all girls
can you give me the lnk about the wt on this site? thx

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Ok my bad, I like getting them pregnant though. I also can understand the politics as being King, excluding contact from former intimate relations. I would set up some child care and support for the added cost and try to mitigate the emotional costs by using third party delivery, like sister or uncle since they are part of the security of the state now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i already followed this but something is missing with Nell and Samarra :mad:
well i played using that and nell became new fq etc and every1s secrets were revealed and when started end game asked help from various characters incl. samarra.

here's 2 of my saves, 1 before endgame and 1 when samarra is rescuing mc.

Reactions: xapican and Max1276

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
well i played using that and nell became new fq etc and every1s secrets were revealed and when started end game asked help from various characters incl. samarra.

here's 2 of my saves, 1 before endgame and 1 when samarra is rescuing mc.
thx soo much (y)

big_daddy_j64

Feb 24, 2018
Finally finished my first play-through of this game. Loved the game, Nell was my Fav! <3

Thought about doing a NG+, but I don't see any scenes in the scene gallery locked other than the Callie "Coronation Help" scene (since I correctly chose Samara to help) . Just wondering if it's worth a 2nd play-through...?

Also wondering if perversity level 6 and further fairy queen training will ever be implemented...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Finally finished my first play-through of this game. Loved the game, Nell was my Fav! <3

Thought about doing a NG+, but I don't see any scenes in the scene gallery locked other than the Callie "Coronation Help" scene (since I correctly chose Samara to help) . Just wondering if it's worth a 2nd play-through...?

Also wondering if perversity level 6 and further fairy queen training will ever be implemented...
mc can have fun with nun (if not yet then in future) and other things.

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes