duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020
I try many things i´m in a relationship wither and i tray with magic nothing works
you've discovered nell's dark secret and solved the fairy queen's prophecy? then you can convince nell with magic or by threatening to break up with her.

n_a_m

Jan 29, 2020
by playing the game and talking etc to her.
I want to clarify - I have been in the game for 51 days, almost all events have been unlocked, and only this first one with Evelyn remains closed.
Will it appear later or have I already missed something in the walkthrough

Last edited:

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
I want to clarify - I have been in the game for 51 days, almost all events have been unlocked, and only this first one with Evelyn remains closed.
To get that scene, you have to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Vill3m

1993(Redacted4You)

Apr 30, 2020
1) What is your operating system?
2) How did you install the game? Did you extract the whole ZIP-file to its own folder?

Keep in mind that if you're not downloading directly from my Patreon or SubscribeStar pages, I can't give you any support since I can't be sure that you're using an unmodified version of the game. There have been unofficial mods of the game here and there, and I have no control over how they were built.
It took me awhile but I managed to fix it. I honestly don’t know how but I did. Thanks for reaching out to help.
Also you made a really interesting and fun game, thank you for taking the time to make it. Have a wonderful day.

Reactions: Belle

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
It's long time since I played this game.last time I played there was Ntr for sister. Is there any new ntr???I'm ntr fan

duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020
To get that scene, you have to
No its your timing that is at fault, look at the walkthrough and do not admit your love for her until after all the pre-requisites have taken place. She was one of many that my mc impregnated during the game...
to further clarify: this first evelyn scene you get by confessing your love for her after learning her dark secret but before confronting her about her incest hangup (in the remove inhibitions menu). maybe you can get it before discovering her dark secret though, i don't remember.

Last edited:
Reactions: AwsHen

big_daddy_j64

Feb 24, 2018
Finally finished my first play-through of this game. Loved the game, Nell was my Fav! <3

Thought about doing a NG+, but I don't see any scenes in the scene gallery locked other than the Callie "Coronation Help" scene (since I correctly chose Samara to help) . Just wondering if it's worth a 2nd play-through...?

Also wondering if perversity level 6 and further fairy queen training will ever be implemented...

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
What's up with Primrose and her father? I mean I know they didn't fuck since Primrose was a virgin but other things? Because whenever anything sexual happens between mc and Primrose, she says ' father taught me 'x sexual act'. Like the first time MC receive a bj from her, she started to lick the balls and said that her father taught her to lick balls. She literally says her father taught her to lick balls... Or when she gives boobjob to mc, she says 'my father says my tits are too small for it'. Like wtf is happening? Her constantly talking like this becomes annoying and off putting that I consider to start a new game and ignore her and let her rot in prison. Seriously I'm probably halfway into game and I don't mind spoilers. So tell me please did something sexual happened between Primrose and her father? It doesn't have to be sex. Like blowjob, kissing...etc. anything. Does the game clear this situation at any point? I want to know

Last edited:

duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020
What's up with Primrose and her father? I mean I know they didn't fuck since Primrose was a virgin but other things? Because whenever anything sexual happens between mc and Primrose, she says ' father taught me 'x sexual act'. Like the first time MC receive a bj from her, she started to lick the balls and said that her father taught her to lick balls. She literally says her father taught her to lick balls... Or when she gives boobjob to mc, she says 'my father says my tits are too small for it'. Like wtf is happening? Her constantly talking like this becomes annoying and off putting that I consider to start a new game and ignore her and let her rot in prison. Seriously I'm probably halfway into game and I don't mind spoilers. So tell me please did something sexual happened between Primrose and her father? It doesn't have to be sex. Like blowjob, kissing...etc. anything. Does the game clear this situation at any point? I want to know
this is more or less explained in-game when discovering her first secret.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
You're going to hate this, but that question is deliberately never answered in a satisfactory way in the story. I treat it as a running joke without a punchline. Whatever answer rings most true in your head is the correct one. For you.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
You're going to hate this, but that question is deliberately never answered in a satisfactory way in the story. I treat it as a running joke without a punchline. Whatever answer rings most true in your head is the correct one. For you.
:ROFLMAO: :LOL: :D You know that sometimes you inspire me a sneaking fear ....right ? Was in almost literaly same words what i wanted to answer, so now that you answered I´ll continue with the (now) puntive NG+ playtrough I Started a few day´s ago !!! :p

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes