Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
You know nothing about version control. Belle has been using a system where the first two digits after the first decimal point increment every release, after a brief bit where the first two releases did not follow that format. After the second point, bugfix versions of the main release. So the game is on the 35th major release in the development cycle, not 35% done. The game has reached a point where you can take multiple paths to true endings and most of the current work is polish and implementing the New Game Plus (NG+), where you can choose to go through the game again without losing the skill points you earned on the first pass and maybe see some additional content that will be locked behind NG+. The game is far closer to being finished, than not.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I'm having trouble trying to reproduce it. I'm using version 0.35.1, my NG+ save has all the stats maxed out, and I had it happen on a NG, not a NG+. I had it happen by day 9. Basically i got the books from her house but didn't read them instead going for the charisma book. Then after the interrogation scene, the perversity books no longer showed up for me to read them, none of them. I'll keep trying to figure out how to reproduce it, but it seems to be an elusive one.
This happened because of a fix I made in 0.35.1 to hide books you had already read in NG+, only I forgot to add the actual NG+ check to it so that it also would happen in NG. 0.35.2 won't give you back those books in your current game, but you should at least receive the appropriate number of perversity points. Most likely, you'll jump straight to 5 perversity in your game.

buttfan

Feb 24, 2021
Is the NTR bad? As in bad for my feelings lol, planning to play the game but seeing the NTR tag regardless if it's avoidable is making me hesitant.
And it can be avoided if you decide to step in, as opposed to letting it happen.

Is this game basically finished outside of NG+?
As someone else said, yes, and no. The primary story is finished except perhaps some polish. The next version is to make one character fully romancable. There is also another character that we see a little of that rumour has it will be expanded upon as well, at some point in the future (0.37?) Other than that there is to expand upon NG+ and improve replayability.

At least this is my understanding from reading Belle's posts. Belle will correct us if we are wrong.

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I like the new version so far. I especially like the new trackers added that tell you what things you still have left to do. So far I played up until it gives me the option to start the end game without a walkthrough but couldn't figure out how to unlock Nell's dark secret or the Crone's secret. Will probably have to look through the walk through for those. I also haven't solved the Fairy Queen's riddle yet.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I like the new version so far. I especially like the new trackers added that tell you what things you still have left to do. So far I played up until it gives me the option to start the end game without a walkthrough but couldn't figure out how to unlock Nell's dark secret or the Crone's secret. Will probably have to look through the walk through for those. I also haven't solved the Fairy Queen's riddle yet.
old wt tells those things.

Shamstar

Feb 8, 2020
Can we have a Good Harem ending in NG+ possibly? I understand not putting it as an option in base game, but given how things turn out in the end, and the protagonist's powers, I dont get why he cant have one in NG+

• Angry
Reactions: KristopheH

duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020
Can we have a Good Harem ending in NG+ possibly? I understand not putting it as an option in base game, but given how things turn out in the end, and the protagonist's powers, I dont get why he cant have one in NG+
being saved for ng++

Green83rry

Nov 24, 2017
I think it was coded in for the last update. You first have to complete the endings for all of the individual love interests. Sequentially, but in no particular order. That unlocks the secret harem ending. Be careful though. Using the "skip" during any playthrough voids your progress. Get back to us and let us know when you get there. :)

• Haha
Reactions: KristopheH

Shamstar

Feb 8, 2020
I think it was coded in for the last update. You first have to complete the endings for all of the individual love interests. Sequentially, but in no particular order. That unlocks the secret harem ending. Be careful though. Using the "skip" during any playthrough voids your progress. Get back to us and let us know when you get there. :)
nice meme.

Reactions: Green83rry

Lipzie28

Feb 1, 2019
how do you banish the demon in the first playthrough? i've solved all quests(except for keeping evelyn busy in the afternoon), and save-scummed for all paths in the epilouge, but the demon kills me every time. any help would be appreciated!

To clarify, I get to the part where the demon is freed, but then lilith teleports away with selena

Last edited:

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
how do you banish the demon in the first playthrough? i've solved all quests(except for keeping evelyn busy in the afternoon), and save-scummed for all paths in the epilouge, but the demon kills me every time. any help would be appreciated!

To clarify, I get to the part where the demon is freed, but then lilith teleports away with selena
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Lipzie28
4.60 star(s) 378 Votes