Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Hi Belle, I have a doubt: will you continue the story of Selena after she becomes king? I think this game theme would be very interesting, since I don't know any game of this type that we became king. Sorry for my English. I am Brazilian and I am learning English. And congratulations on the excellent game and that you can continue making excellent games.
No, the main story is over. We won't see what happens after this. It's open-ended and ready for your own interpretation and imagination. The missing content that I will be adding in these upcoming updates is all set during the game's main events, not after the story's ending.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Wow that another dev i will never give a cent too, must be 3rd time i asked him about a potential ending and he just ignores it. A simple Yes/No would have been enough.

• Angry
Reactions: geamoiri

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Wow that another dev i will never give a cent too, must be 3rd time i asked him about a potential ending and he just ignores it. A simple Yes/No would have been enough.
Your question has already been answered. Besides, calling a developer's writing "stupid" and "idiotic" is not the way to approach things if you genuinely want answers.

Edit: But hey, it's the weekend, so here's an answer for you: No, I very much doubt it.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Your question has already been answered. Besides, calling a developer's writing "stupid" and "idiotic" is not the way to approach things if you genuinely want answers.
I never called your writing stupid and idiotic just the reasoning behind that ending. I happen to like your writing and dialogue very much especially the banter between belle and MC. Also i never got any answers.

• Angry
Reactions: geamoiri

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
can anyone share save where u get the choice to start NG+?
my saves from 0.34 got deleted so when i tried to load in 0.35.1 the load pages was empty
Here ya go... Should be right where you have a choice of starting the end game...

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
i think you mean enlargement but again doubt it but might happen. we just have to wait if dev will continue to be cruel or not.
Alternatively, you could refer to the many, many times I have explicitly said that I intend to do more with the Shrink spell. I wouldn't have introduced it if I didn't have plans for it. They just weren't important to the main story and have been set aside for a while.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
i think you mean enlargement but again doubt it but might happen. we just have to wait if dev will continue to be cruel or not.
Shhhh or u will be thrown in Belle´s personal Dungeon .....toghether with some other rebellious fans....... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Either way in both cases Shrink or enlargement the Fairy will be blown up due to Phisiks Looool :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jun 4, 2017
Maybe this is common knowledge and I've just missed it, but Belle, what's the difference between the two .exe files? Is -32.exe a 32-bit version and the other 16-bit, or what? (And in any case, what's the difference in gameplay?)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Maybe this is common knowledge and I've just missed it, but Belle, what's the difference between the two .exe files? Is -32.exe a 32-bit version and the other 16-bit, or what? (And in any case, what's the difference in gameplay?)
From the game there is no difference just a RENPY thing one is for the 64 bit ver the other for older Win systems with 32 bit
The features in game are not afected by those 2 exe files you can play either !

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
Here ya go... Should be right where you have a choice of starting the end game...
I just play new game this morning until day 20 or 21 i Think when we should investigate alley in behind library, but i can find where.... anyone help?
so i try this save game.

Can I ask where the NTR moment? because I think in gallery mod there's no NTR momen evelyn with theddeus

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
Belle can u share save when we should investigate behind library?

or save slot before this event appear. Ty develop

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
I finally finished this game. I kept getting the bad ending and had to play through two more times to find what I missed. Damn, it was annoying though.

The ending did not disappoint. This is one of the best adult games I've played.

Thanks Belle.

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes