Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Maybe this is common knowledge and I've just missed it, but Belle, what's the difference between the two .exe files? Is -32.exe a 32-bit version and the other 16-bit, or what? (And in any case, what's the difference in gameplay?)
This is something that you should get used to as it is mostly standardized across a wide selection of software out there. Whenever you have the choice between two .exe-files, where one has "32" in it, you should always go for the one that doesn't. The difference is between 64-bit and 32-bit. The 32-bit option is there for people who have very, very old and limited operating systems, such as certain editions of Windows 7.

It doesn't matter much for LLtP since this game doesn't use a lot of RAM, but it's a good habit to stick with 64-bit versions of software where you can.

Reactions: DorcasAurelia
Jan 28, 2019
So, I just downloaded again and played to finish. I was surprised to see from my old saves that the last time I played was March... last year!
And I still remembered everything. Story, setting, characters, events. That's a big deal. Between life, movies and TV, work, and other games here, it's easy to play a game, get super drawn in, and come time for an update, go to play it only to realize you don't recall events or plot, or what is happening or why, or who many characters are.
At least, that's an issue I struggle with. So, coming back to this game, after 13 months, and having everything as fresh in my mind as a favorite book or movie from years past, is a HUGE compliment to the writing of the game.

The girls are all so unique and beautiful. Their personalities shine through a lot too.
I like how you start as sort of a loser, not a bad guy but a complete putz, and by the end of the game you are a more developed person. Growth like that makes a story a lot more believable.

And while I'm not sure what it will entail, the idea of a New Game+ mode to get people to replay the game and try different paths is very unique, in this genre, and has amazing potential!

My personal hopes?
Spoilers for people who either don't care, or don't want to see... well, spoilers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Alternatively, you could refer to the many, many times I have explicitly said that I intend to do more with the Shrink spell. I wouldn't have introduced it if I didn't have plans for it. They just weren't important to the main story and have been set aside for a while.
Shhhh or u will be thrown in Belle´s personal Dungeon .....toghether with some other rebellious fans....... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Either way in both cases Shrink or enlargement the Fairy will be blown up due to Phisiks Looool :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
but we don't want to shrink belle any smaller, she would end up size of fly.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
So, I just downloaded again and played to finish. I was surprised to see from my old saves that the last time I played was March... last year!
And I still remembered everything. Story, setting, characters, events. That's a big deal. Between life, movies and TV, work, and other games here, it's easy to play a game, get super drawn in, and come time for an update, go to play it only to realize you don't recall events or plot, or what is happening or why, or who many characters are.
At least, that's an issue I struggle with. So, coming back to this game, after 13 months, and having everything as fresh in my mind as a favorite book or movie from years past, is a HUGE compliment to the writing of the game.

The girls are all so unique and beautiful. Their personalities shine through a lot too.
I like how you start as sort of a loser, not a bad guy but a complete putz, and by the end of the game you are a more developed person. Growth like that makes a story a lot more believable.

And while I'm not sure what it will entail, the idea of a New Game+ mode to get people to replay the game and try different paths is very unique, in this genre, and has amazing potential!

My personal hopes?
Spoilers for people who either don't care, or don't want to see... well, spoilers.
Thank you for the long post. To answer one thing specifically from your wishes, there will be more possibilities with Callie in the end once the next update, which focuses on her, is out. I don't think you'll be displeased with the options there.

• Red Heart
Reactions: humanstickobserver

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Could we use the shrink spell on other girls than belle or yourself later ? a tiny size Nell could be hot for example :D
she could be possibly immune to it like she became immune to mind spell after coronation.

Jun 4, 2017
This is something that you should get used to as it is mostly standardized across a wide selection of software out there. Whenever you have the choice between two .exe-files, where one has "32" in it, you should always go for the one that doesn't. The difference is between 64-bit and 32-bit. The 32-bit option is there for people who have very, very old and limited operating systems, such as certain editions of Windows 7.

It doesn't matter much for LLtP since this game doesn't use a lot of RAM, but it's a good habit to stick with 64-bit versions of software where you can.
Thanks, Belle. That is what I was wondering--I'm more used to seeing the 64-bit option also explicitly denoted as such. I wasn't sure if that convention was changing, so I'm grateful for the clarity.

Jan 28, 2019

My personal hopes?
Even in a post as long as my typical posts, things forget to be said. So I just wanted to clear up why I pushed for something when I talked about my hopes for the game. Spoilers for those uninterested or... avoiding spoilers.

I wanted to clarify why I wish so bad the game had harem endings. I know harem is common, and some people don't like it (see it as a "have your cake and eat it too" thing and feel being forced to choose is more realistic) but one thing about this game is that you, more or less, have to pursue all the girls. In a game where you can pick paths and love interests, or try to play the field and hope for the best, single character endings make sense. But because we have to basically pursue them all, I think it hurts more needing to decide "ok, she is my favorite and I want to drop all the rest."
Especially because the girls are so well written, and look so genuinely heartbroken in epilogues where you didn't pick them. Evelyn with running makeup, or Primrose huddled over herself in tears in the reading room.

Anyhow, I am the type who likes the mentality of "I did everything right, so best possible ending!" and so I get it when people criticize me wanting harem. But yeah, I just wanted to expand on why I wanted a harem ending so much. Seeing the girls cry made me sad.

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
Even in a post as long as my typical posts, things forget to be said. So I just wanted to clear up why I pushed for something when I talked about my hopes for the game. Spoilers for those uninterested or... avoiding spoilers.

I wanted to clarify why I wish so bad the game had harem endings. I know harem is common, and some people don't like it (see it as a "have your cake and eat it too" thing and feel being forced to choose is more realistic) but one thing about this game is that you, more or less, have to pursue all the girls. In a game where you can pick paths and love interests, or try to play the field and hope for the best, single character endings make sense. But because we have to basically pursue them all, I think it hurts more needing to decide "ok, she is my favorite and I want to drop all the rest."
Especially because the girls are so well written, and look so genuinely heartbroken in epilogues where you didn't pick them. Evelyn with running makeup, or Primrose huddled over herself in tears in the reading room.

Anyhow, I am the type who likes the mentality of "I did everything right, so best possible ending!" and so I get it when people criticize me wanting harem. But yeah, I just wanted to expand on why I wanted a harem ending so much. Seeing the girls cry made me sad.
Uh, there is a harem ending...of sorts.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What is the NTR in this game? I havent played it, I dont mind NTR btw but I'm just curious.
only if there was search function then .....................

mc's sister who at that point isn't li is gonna get raped unless mc interferes.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Hope someone updated the walkthrough in the future :/ right now still stucking at 0.31
That version takes you to the Start end game perfectly fine.

The end game may require a save or some roll back but you can do it (only like 3 ish choices)

Reactions: hieulo

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hope someone updated the walkthrough in the future :/ right now still stucking at 0.31
still valid on ng and ng+ and when chatting with demon needs to do savescumming UNLESS ingame wt tells right answers (doubt it).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I mean I did run into a problem with NG+ as Nell would never kiss me and so never go further. But I do not know what that was. Bug or I clicked wrong somewhere... I am unsure

But only on NG+
you did something wrong, i got up to hj before took a break on waiting deep sleep spell before continuing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jaw1986baby

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
you did something wrong, i got up to hj before took a break on waiting deep sleep spell before continuing.
I mean I got that while under spell influence. But when you go rooftop climbing and we get naked, when I try to kiss her I get rejected. The only other choice leads to clothes back on and done with event for that time.

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes