livano

Dec 6, 2017
For once searching effforts paid off and found my question already answered, lol.
Insertion with her small and him at normal size.
This was suggested about a year ago, and back then you (Belle) gave a pretty definite explanation why it couldn't be done. With size-altering spells being in the game, could the idea be executed to some extent (maximum feasible) or is the "stuffing" idea something you have no interest in adding to the game even beyond modeling troubles?

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
For once searching effforts paid off and found my question already answered, lol.

This was suggested about a year ago, and back then you (Belle) gave a pretty definite explanation why it couldn't be done. With size-altering spells being in the game, could the idea be executed to some extent (maximum feasible) or is the "stuffing" idea something you have no interest in adding to the game even beyond modeling troubles?
The modeling troubles are decisive in this case, I'm afraid. I honestly don't really see the appeal in the first place (it would NOT look good even if I could do it), but my opinion hardly matters when making such a scene is impossible.

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
I honestly don't really see the appeal in the first place (it would NOT look good even if I could do it)
I know for a fact that there is at least one game based entirely around that idea on this site. I don't know its name and details of course, but it exists. Maybe someone else who knows can link it to you if you're curious about the logistics and reactions (which you're probably not but anyway).

So yeah, I guess at least a few people find it kinky. I bet it even has a fancy name.

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
Is there a way to make the sister be just a sister, without the romance stuff? Since the endings are only 1 girl, I don't think it's very nice that we can't part ways with her in a friendly manner and let her be happy.

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
Well so far it is awesome, I really like it, one of the best games I have played, I just hope that there is a Leanan Sidhe ending, but specially, a Callie ending, because I find her the most attractive of the lot and would be nice to see an ending with the life long friends ending life long partners

duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020
How do I do that?
magic. truthfully i dunno how far you must go with evelyn to get her charisma point without going all the way. next update is adding a charisma point for callie so you'll have the option to not get evelyn's, if you prefer to wait.

my thinking was don't cast morph sexuality on callie, do cast it on evelyn, then tell evelyn to go after callie while under remove inhibitions, but i haven't tried this so i dunno if they end up happily ever after lesbians.

Last edited:

Braddakeins

May 20, 2020
Quick question about the v0.35 version, it says I can't learn the probe memory spell in this version?? Is it not available yet? i was using the pinned walkthrough.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Quick question about the v0.35 version, it says I can't learn the probe memory spell in this version?? Is it not available yet? i was using the pinned walkthrough.
You misread something. That spell is definitely available. The only spells that have yet to be fully implemented are Deep Sleep and Shrink. On the other hand, Probe Memories only gives access to one new scene right now (but what a scene it is!), so it's going to need a little bit of expansion later.

The story might be done, but there's still lots of stuff for me to add.

Braddakeins

May 20, 2020
You misread something. That spell is definitely available. The only spells that have yet to be fully implemented are Deep Sleep and Shrink. On the other hand, Probe Memories only gives access to one new scene right now (but what a scene it is!), so it's going to need a little bit of expansion later.

The story might be done, but there's still lots of stuff for me to add.
100% misread, absolutely right. Thank you for the quick response. <3

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
It's time. Time to reveal what my next game will be. I just published a long, detailed, public post on my and pages talking about it. If you're at all interested, I strongly recommend you check it out.

Feel free to ask questions, though keep in mind that I'm going to hold back a lot of details for now while I work on the game's design.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Certainly sounds interesting, I'm looking forward to seeing how this new game goes, Belle.

Reactions: Belle
4.60 star(s) 378 Votes