Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Belle, would we get more sex scenes with princess lilth & Selena.
Where would they fit in? You free Lilith, she disappears. The next time you see her is at the very end of the game and your choice dictates what happens next. Any sex you're going to have with the sisters will be at that point and in the epilogue. So there's not really anywhere you could fit more scenes.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Where would they fit in? You free Lilith, she disappears. The next time you see her is at the very end of the game and your choice dictates what happens next. Any sex you're going to have with the sisters will be at that point and in the epilogue. So there's not really anywhere you could fit more scenes.
Basically this. Attempting to get in any more scenes with them at this point would become very forced because of their placement in the story structure. Not all the girls in this game will ever be balanced in number of sex scenes because of these things.

Reactions: DorcasAurelia

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I mean I got that while under spell influence. But when you go rooftop climbing and we get naked, when I try to kiss her I get rejected. The only other choice leads to clothes back on and done with event for that time.
spend time with her at stable and do more roof running etc.

Belle, would we get more sex scenes with princess lilth & Selena.
like others have said there's no room. player won't meet selena until end game and lilith is quite problematic too. 1 way is to extend their ending but those who like other girls would want their endings extended too.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
There is a hardcoded failure set up for your first rooftop climb with Nell, so your stats don't really matter that time. You need to go up there again with her to succeed. I'm going to change this later, when I rework Nell's scene.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
But I did something wrong then because I went back 3 more times and always got the reject. Does the book you retrieve from the Library for her make an impact?
Yes, it might. Her feelings towards you depend on multiple factors, including your choice of book.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Good game except in the case of absorption path ending. Not going to again spend data for it. Can't say that a movie is good if its climax is not good. Same thing applicable here too
your call but game withstands 2nd play and you miss new things.

Reactions: Mr.Finn

vitkren

Jun 18, 2017
Is there a list or something for new content in NG+?
And is there a way to repeat sex scene with Sammara?

TIA.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there a list or something for new content in NG+?
And is there a way to repeat sex scene with Sammara?

TIA.
no list since things still might change. don't think there's repeatable sexscenes with samarra (atm).

Reactions: vitkren

livingskull1

Jun 6, 2018
Why dont new renpy games open in my old laptop? It shows "performance warning" change renderer option.. No matter what I tweak, the game wont open..

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Saw this had some really good ratings - question for you all - is an incest patch needed to enable the brother / sister content?

Thanks very much!

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes