Zakhna

May 22, 2018
Update 25/01/2021

Here is the Italian translation of "Long live the princess" version "0.34.0".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is: Mega
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Long live the princess" versione "0.34.0".
Questa traduzione "non e' ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

########################################################

Update 22/11/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Long live the princess" version "0.33".

Note: The gallery is unlocked. Thanks to BudinoMolle.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Long live the princess" versione "0.33".

Nota: La galleria e' sbloccata. Grazie a BudinoMolle.

Update 15/10/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Long live the princess" version "0.32.0p".

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Long live the princess" versione "0.32.0p".

Update 29/07/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Long live the princess" version "0.32.0".

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Long live the princess" versione "0.32.0".

Update 28/05/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Long live the princess" version "0.31.0".

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Long live the princess" versione "0.31.0".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Update 11/04/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Long live the princess" version "0.30".

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Long live the princess" versione "0.30".

#######################################################

Here is the Italian translation of "Long live the princess" version "0.29".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And if you like this translation, don't forget to put a Like, always welcome!

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Long live the princess" versione "0.29".

Il link è: Mega

E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!
link disattivato

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Mac port soon?
No need for waiting. Download Ren'py 7.4.4 sdk here: .
Download Windows version of LLTP.
Drop the unzipped windows folder in the Ren'py sdk folder and start the renpy app which is inside it.
In the Ren'py launcher window select the LLTP and Build distributions. In the next window select Macintosh and click Build. Result: a zipped Mac port.

NB: In my case Ren'py launcher doesn't start when I open the Ren'py app. I have to righ-tclick it, Show package Contents and then start renpy in /Contents/MacOs.

Reactions: DiosChaos

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I made my first run without the walkthrough. A lot of progress faster using the walkthrough, however, I still have not been able to find the chameleon scales in the Library Alley. Several events occur and are not reflected in the walkthrough, a significant one is the day, the pixie tells the mc that the crone has figured out the fingerbone thing, which if the MC goes to the crone (not reflected in the walkthrough) he misses the opportunity to gain another training session with Samara, and its useless to try to do another roof top training with the Fey squire that day too. In order to up the event with the librarian at her home which I do NOT know if its required to see the chameleon scales or not, you have insufficient agility to perform the complete scene desribed at her home. Trying to finish the required events prior to her being arrested and thrown in the dungeon, where you cannot do the second portion of spell because you are under observation of Samara.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Quick Question Um: How do I get the
Mandrake roots are adjacent to the swamp outside of town, and will appear on the map once the prerequisites are done. UPDATE All agility increases are via Samara and Nell, you should download the PDF walkthrough too. Once you download it should remain in your download folder, where you can reopen it again without actually downloading it from MEGA again. Link on page one of the thread.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Lil Caster

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Hello, everyone! I'm the creator of this game and will be happy to answer any questions you might have about it. I apologize for the buggy first release that some of you encountered above. The crash was quickly identified and fixed with version 0.101.

loxlox, you should probably return in a few versions. I'm going to move slowly with the sexual content (though not anywhere near as slow as games like Dating my Daughter), so your reaction is kind of expected and not at all wrong. As a creator, it's hard to know exactly when the right time to start releasing something like this is. To some it will be too early, to others it will be just right. I fully expect the first camp to massively outweigh the second in this instance, but that's okay. I'm in for the long haul. :)
Hello Belle, thanks for the game, am on the third attempt, first was without walkthrough to day 45, gave up trying to clear librarian and never saw the chameleon scales. Second run (new game) using walkthrough, mostly smooth but several requirements / events not reflected, especially the crone tells Fairy to tell MC about fingerbone at her cabin day, interferes with agility training needed for Librarian night event of debauchery described. I have no idea the trigger for the chameleon scales still. Have been trying to use the Friday around day 13 to gain the agility but may have to use an older save and try again. Oh one final mention, the size of the MC's supposedly large member is NOT large, it looks about average to me, maybe a bit larger circumference than some, but the length is hardly significant in the realm of large, barely over the size of the fist, definitely not a two fister or more, a good way to judge the size as significantly large is laying out on abdomen of recipient and nearing the navel, or along side the head of the recipient and approximating the length (height of the face). I laugh personally when people think they are large and yet trying to prep their female partner for insertion and only require two finger stimulation in preparation. I always personally needed three and a bit of spinning and insert removals to introduce Bratzilla to their orifice. UPDATE: I reran through some saves and got the librarian a "reprieve" by interrogating her got the chameleon scales discovery in Alley. But I have lost the ability to study family history of parent male Reynold b4 sister and I were born. Its disappeared from Librarian offers, which is unfair, if the book was in library it should be accessible to him since he has a key anyway, even without a menu item directly from Primrose. I have to have that clue to get to dark secret of Evelyn. UPDATE ok all the saves confused me, I hadn't realized the trigger for the family records was lunch with Evelyn ... at town center. Back on track with wandering lust. Success! I have accepted the Magne title!

Last edited:

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Mega shows that the link is dead.
Whenever possible, I like the NOPY links better than the Mega personally. But a lot of dev's only post the addons like walkthroughs and gallery links via Mega. Mega adds extra junk (size of file and limits transfers).

Lil Caster

Mar 6, 2019
Ok Gotta Reset the Whole Game Primose is in Jail even though I didn't do anything, I noticed that In the Preferences there's a Skip Unseen Choices and Etc but Can't find the Skip Button '-' It's Hidden pls help

EDIT: I can just press Ctrl to skip. Problem Solved XD

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Whenever possible, I like the NOPY links better than the Mega personally. But a lot of dev's only post the addons like walkthroughs and gallery links via Mega. Mega adds extra junk (size of file and limits transfers).
Mega does not add to "size of file". I've used MEGAsync for a very long time, there is no added "junk" just to be clear.

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes