ogvame

Sep 22, 2017
So far...the bad harem ending is the best.
¿What do this game needs to be perfect?
A good harem ending and above all a plot line called: Learn Shrinking Spell...for a real ending to Belle, ¡She deserves this!
¿Who's with me?
...crickets.

coRex82

Mar 20, 2018
Hey guys!

I just started the game, and wanted to know if you recommend it without a walkthrough, or will i miss out too much without it?
I tend to just do what i feel like, but dont want to miss out too much :D

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
Hey guys!

I just started the game, and wanted to know if you recommend it without a walkthrough, or will i miss out too much without it?
Walkthrough 100%. I had problems playing without it tbh

duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020
Hey guys!

without. latest version has an in-game to-do list to keep you on track. walkthrough spoils the gameplay.

Reactions: Green83rry

Demtelon

Jan 30, 2018
Dunno if im just a prick but I kinda wish you could straight up just say fuck you to your uncle in the beginning. Why should I help you if all you do is talk shit? Im probably just a prick though lol

Lipzie28

Feb 1, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks, I realized that I didn't have enough charisma to seduce Lilith. Overall this game has a super engaging plot especially if you don't follow the walkthrough and explore things on your own(although if you make some wrong decisions early and don't get enough charisma you are screwed for the endgame)

Reactions: Icu2

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Thanks, I realized that I didn't have enough charisma to seduce Lilith. Overall this game has a super engaging plot especially if you don't follow the walkthrough and explore things on your own(although if you make some wrong decisions early and don't get enough charisma you are screwed for the endgame)
Charisma points are missable because there will be more sources for them. The current situation where you need every point available to you is temporary and should change already with version 0.36.

idontcare08

Oct 25, 2019
The game (through my words) attempts to describe this in detail before you make the choice. How was the in-game description confusing? Was there some specific part of it that didn't come off as clear? These are genuine questions btw, not a passive-aggressive response.

You lock in the results of your game for NG+. That's all it means. Whenever you start NG+, the results you locked in are used. If you lock in different results later, these replace the old ones. You have to lock in results (any results) to access NG+.
The "results" being "locked in" makes me think the choices I made during the first playthrough will matter in NG+, like extra content with the LI I chose to stay with or
or something similar
I guess what I feel is unclear is what "results" encompasses? It is just your personal stats or is it more complex than that? (I'm a ridiculous overthinker and often need a bit more clarification than other people I guess).

BTW I really appreciate how active you are in the community and really did enjoy the game. Thank you for that.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I guess what I feel is unclear is what "results" encompasses? It is just your personal stats or is it more complex than that? (I'm a ridiculous overthinker and often need a bit more clarification than other people I guess).
It's stats, not story. There are minor story changes in NG+, but those are not based on your previous playthrough. That might change, but I have no plans for that.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
It's stats, not story. There are minor story changes in NG+, but those are not based on your previous playthrough. That might change, but I have no plans for that.
Just your personal stats like perversity and charisma or does that also include your relationship statuses with the girls? I think the latter is what people are confused about, can I get with the girls quicker or come into the story with an established relationship vibe.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Just your personal stats like perversity and charisma or does that also include your relationship statuses with the girls? I think the latter is what people are confused about, can I get with the girls quicker or come into the story with an established relationship vibe.
No, that would be what I consider story. You get to keep your abilities and some of your spells, and not much else.

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
Just discovered this game last night, and while I was playing and learning the history of Primose, some of the stuff she says her dad tells her it would be awesome to catch her and her dad doing the deed when you sneak into the their house at night. I know when you go over there at night one time he comes out naked ...so it's a possibility. Unless it actually happens and I missed it???? :unsure: however, if it's not in there, it's a perfectly missed opportunity. You already have incest and NTR in the game, it just feels like a miss opportunity. (Again, if it does happen and I missed it, please let me know.)

Last edited:

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
No, that would be what I consider story. You get to keep your abilities and some of your spells, and not much else.
Will you add an ending with MC, Evelyn and the 2 princess in the future?
It's stupid and idiotic that you have to break off your relationship with your sister while the princesses don't stop their relationship. Also becoming king means literally no one would have the ball to openly question his relationship with his sister

Leg1on

Jun 4, 2017
can anyone share save where u get the choice to start NG+?
my saves from 0.34 got deleted so when i tried to load in 0.35.1 the load pages was empty

CarlosAndre35

Apr 16, 2021
Hi Belle, I have a doubt: will you continue the story of Selena after she becomes king? I think this game theme would be very interesting, since I don't know any game of this type that we became king. Sorry for my English. I am Brazilian and I am learning English. And congratulations on the excellent game and that you can continue making excellent games.

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes