heebyweeby

Sep 11, 2020
But didn't we find out later that merek considered primrose before the MC? So I doubt it was anything set in stone. Anyway, the mc did do the majority of the work of course. The final battle could be fought by anyone. Anyway, I am not whinging. I did quite like the game. The gameplay didn't feel repetitive or boring. The story is nice. I liked the MC and the other characters. It is a good game.
Primrose wasn't "up" to the task.
I'm going to playthrough again and do things right with The Fairy Queen and not have sex with Evelyn.
PS: The walkthrough gives bad advice as to how to get the Fairy Queen to uhh....go talk to the current Fairy Queen.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
this really needs word wrap with how often shit is off the end of the page
Play the official version of the game instead of whatever it is that you're playing. What you're seeing is no fault of mine.

Reactions: Griff83

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
lol im playing official "leaked" version here and lots of text goes off screen and its not compressed version
You may "lol" all you like, but it doesn't change the basic facts. Ren'py doesn't differ between fullscreen and windowed mode for this kind of thing, and I verify every single line of text before releasing a new version. Only on touchscreens (ie. the Android version) does text go beyond the line, so there I added automatic text wrapping and additional space in the text box for the extra line.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Well, post a screenshot or two, then. I'll run a comparison with the official release.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
at any rate i could post more but i dont want bs from a mod for spam but i hope i proved my point
It's usually best to avoid making multiple posts in a row when you could just as easily (or even more easily) combine them into one.

In any case, the screenshots you posted are not what the game is supposed to look like. I can't tell you why it's wrong on your system, but it's wrong. I've seen similar behavior from unofficially modded versions before, but I have never received any feedback over the game's 4+ years of existence from people seeing this kind of thing in the official release. All I can say is that this is not a problem with missing line wraps. It's a problem with everything (including the icons) getting blown up on your screen as if you were playing a semi-Android version of it.

I also notice that the game's fonts aren't working for you. "Nell" should be written differently here, for example.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
It's usually best to avoid making multiple posts in a row when you could just as easily (or even more easily) combine them into one.

In any case, the screenshots you posted are not what the game is supposed to look like. I can't tell you why it's wrong on your system, but it's wrong. I've seen similar behavior from unofficially modded versions before, but I have never received any feedback over the game's 4+ years of existence from people seeing this kind of thing in the official release. All I can say is that this is not a problem with missing line wraps. It's a problem with everything (including the icons) getting blown up on your screen as if you were playing a semi-Android version of it.

I also notice that the game's fonts aren't working for you. "Nell" should be written differently here, for example.
no clue why then all i did was install and play with nothing added

Scrubberino

Aug 9, 2019
Stannis_The_Mannis

There's at least a few more endings that you can get, the one you're getting is one of the bad ones.
Check the walkthrough from page 1 for stuff you haven't done. Ignore the day numbering though, you can do pretty much everything outside of the days in the walkthrough.

Reactions: Stannis_The_Mannis

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
is that scene with nell in the game yet? The scene where you're roof top training and you go into the house and then the old lady catches you and then you tell her to come in?

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
is that scene with nell in the game yet? The scene where you're roof top training and you go into the house and then the old lady catches you and then you tell her to come in?
It's one of the scenes that keeps not getting voted for in the polls on Patreon and SubscribeStar. It will get added once Nell gets the vote (as well as an entirely rebuilt tower scene).

Sep 29, 2021
:KEK: There is currently two way better endings than that, you got the worst one and I didn't even know it was possible for that to happen
yeah idk, i had all my stats all the way up and had all the secrets unlocked and all the spells available, except the sleep one i think? since its not released yet. the only thing I've failed is keeping the library girl from going to jail.

4.60 star(s) 377 Votes