Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Not sure if this has been reported.
So, new save, first time going to the Worksite and getting the bow results in the Abilities screen staying thereafter.
Currently I am just avoiding it entirely so I can play the game.
Just close the ability screen as you normally would. It opens automatically during that scene and the game shouldn't progress until you close it manually.

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
Just close the ability screen as you normally would. It opens automatically during that scene and the game shouldn't progress until you close it manually.
Ah, I'm a dumbass. It allowed me to move on and I forgot I can look at stats, because I typically don't.
Thanks xD

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
now and just wait for the next update
It's likely going to be a longer wait than usual, just so you're warned. I'm not even halfway done with this update yet.

Right now, I'm running a poll for my patrons and subscribers (at all levels of support), asking them if I should split the update into two or not so that you'll get another update sooner. The early votes lean heavily towards NOT splitting it.

BRTT

Jan 22, 2020
It's likely going to be a longer wait than usual, just so you're warned. I'm not even halfway done with this update yet.

Right now, I'm running a poll for my patrons and subscribers (at all levels of support), asking them if I should split the update into two or not so that you'll get another update sooner. The early votes lean heavily towards NOT splitting it.
It is very difficult to sponsor a game and it takes many years to have good content I am also a patron I sponsor some games

chtouvidel

Apr 18, 2021
Hello, can anyone share the save? I don't think it is necessary to explain and tell what happened to my save games. We are all people and should understand, different situations happen from a hard drive breakdown, then Windows has flown, etc. And you don't want to go from scratch, well the game is not small you can't go through it in 15 minutes.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
NTR in this game is about all LIs? If not, can you tell me the girls that will have some kind of relationship with another dude(s)?

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
NTR in this game is about all LIs? If not, can you tell me the girls that will have some kind of relationship with another dude(s)?
Don't know about anyone else, but I know that the sister may optionally have some kind of relatioinship with another dude.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Don't know about anyone else, but I know that the sister may optionally have some kind of relatioinship with another dude.
who should care about the SISTERS Lovelife? Sister is out of competition since a SISTER cannot be a "Loveinterest"... unless you are cringe as fuck ...:p (ok... that's my trollpost for today.... but srly.... inbreed? wtf... :p )

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
who should care about the SISTERS Lovelife? Sister is out of competition since a SISTER cannot be a "Loveinterest"... unless you are cringe as fuck ...:p (ok... that's my trollpost for today.... but srly.... inbreed? wtf... :p )
Seriously. You don't want your sister anywhere near that dude even if you don't care for her romantically.

Reactions: Dragon59

chtouvidel

Apr 18, 2021
Hmmm, got it. Thank you.
NTR is possible only between the sister of the protagonist and Thaddeus. But in fact you will only receive money from this. Typo Thaddeus is happy that he puts bumps on the floor for your sister and you, and if you give him a lapel turn, then he is not happy and you will not receive money .But I know for sure about the kiss (this is a turning point, here you decide whether the NTR path will be in the game or not). But whether the developer made further NTR scenes that the main character could watch (and, accordingly, the player, I don't know). Or all NTR scenes take place behind the scenes, if so, then there is no point in choosing NTR then there is none. But again, I did not choose this path, so there is something I don’t know. But there is no other NTR in the game with anyone. But maybe the developer in the future and will add. Demand creates supply.

Reactions: underoath27

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
NTR is possible only between the sister of the protagonist and Thaddeus. But in fact you will only receive money from this. Typo Thaddeus is happy that he puts bumps on the floor for your sister and you, and if you give him a lapel turn, then he is not happy and you will not receive money .But I know for sure about the kiss (this is a turning point, here you decide whether the NTR path will be in the game or not). But whether the developer made further NTR scenes that the main character could watch (and, accordingly, the player, I don't know). Or all NTR scenes take place behind the scenes, if so, then there is no point in choosing NTR then there is none. But again, I did not choose this path, so there is something I don’t know. But there is no other NTR in the game with anyone. But maybe the developer in the future and will add. Demand creates supply.
I see. Thank you for your explanation. I played it years ago and I didn't remember about NTR scenes. I guess I'll give it a try again. If you can answer me, there isn't a harem ending, right? At some point I (as MC) need to choose only 1 girl?

chtouvidel

Apr 18, 2021
Well, if we talk about the original version (which is conceived by the developer), then yes, there is no harem path. In the end you have to choose who to stay with. Also, the developer in version 0.37 added a new branch, which branch I do not know. I did not go through. But on the first page There is a mod that adds the harem path, again, I have not played with this mod, and I have no idea what's what and what the mod adds. There are questions to the creator of the mod.
P.S.I still hope that there is a kind person who will share the saves for the game. And I advise you to start with New Game +, make your life easier, and spend less time. Because of this, I don’t want to replay, there’s not so much time to start everything from scratch. But so far there are no good people. Alas and ahh.

Reactions: underoath27

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Well, if we talk about the original version (which is conceived by the developer), then yes, there is no harem path. In the end you have to choose who to stay with. Also, the developer in version 0.37 added a new branch, which branch I do not know. I did not go through. But on the first page There is a mod that adds the harem path, again, I have not played with this mod, and I have no idea what's what and what the mod adds. There are questions to the creator of the mod.
P.S.I still hope that there is a kind person who will share the saves for the game. And I advise you to start with New Game +, make your life easier, and spend less time. Because of this, I don’t want to replay, there’s not so much time to start everything from scratch. But so far there are no good people. Alas and ahh.
Got it. Well, I guess I'll try it again. Thank you a lot for spending your time to explain to me.

chtouvidel

Apr 18, 2021
harem with romantic route is there? no ?
In the game itself, there is no harem path. This path is not conceived by the developer. There is only a mod that adds the harem path. In general, write to create a mod in a personal, and I think he will answer your questions of interest. Well, maybe he will make the path of a romantic harem. But this is not a fact No one has shared the preserves with me, so I would not count. If this is not in fashion, then alas and ahh.

4.60 star(s) 375 Votes