OnlyFriend

Donor
Nov 10, 2019
As you can see, the game does not have a harem tag. The only way to get a harem ending in the original game is to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but that isn't a romantic harem ending, it's enslavement.

I have made a romantic harem ending mod that's compatible with the current version of the game. You can find it linked in the OP
i got this error when use your mod

OnlyFriend

Donor
Nov 10, 2019
I'm trying to recreate the error right now, but in the meantime have you deleted the scripts.rpa file from your game folder? And did you extract the files into the game folder, and not in a separate folder inside the game folder?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Of course, I followed the installation instructions

Feb 11, 2021
Of course, I followed the installation instructions
Okay and does the error occur during gameplay or does the game not even start up?

Edit: I don't know how the mod is even in working condition right now since I've defined the same labels twice multiple times. I'll make changes and upload the correct version

Last edited:

OnlyFriend

Donor
Nov 10, 2019
Okay and does the error occur during gameplay or does the game not even start up?

Edit: I don't know how the mod is even in working condition right now since I've defined the same labels twice multiple times. I'll make changes and upload the correct version
game not even start up.
thanks, i'll wait for it

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
No problem, and thank you for telling me about the bug. I'm honestly baffled how I overlooked duplicate labels in the first place, and honestly the game shouldn't have run on my system either, don't know how it happened
Ah, the joys of software development. Developers go from "this is a flawless masterpiece of code" to "how the hell did this ever compile?" in mere minutes.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Ah, the joys of software development. Developers go from "this is a flawless masterpiece of code" to "how the hell did this ever compile?" in mere minutes.
Hey Belle, what's the status of .38?
Trying to figure out whom to patron for Oct end month releases, but because of that naturally I can't read status updates.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Hey Belle, what's the status of .38?
Trying to figure out whom to patron for Oct end month releases, but because of that naturally I can't read status updates.
It's going to take a while. My patrons/subscribers voted to keep all the night scenes in one update, and those scenes are huge.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
It's going to take a while. My patrons/subscribers voted to keep all the night scenes in one update, and those scenes are huge.
Good to know, definitely looking forward to the night scene update. Definitely gonna pick it up on the month of release, take your time and make it great :D
Getting Belle (fairy) involved more than just vocally would be nice...but that's enough for my plug lol, thanks for the reply.

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
So I'm curious about something and it's alright if you don't want to answer in order to keep it a surprise for the patrons.

How far along would you say you are? Did you finish the night scenes for any of the girls?

wstlndwarrior

Mar 1, 2020
Hello Belle,

My wife and I love the game. We were curious/hoping that it was still your intent on adding the scenes that say are coming in a later update for the fairy queen? (for her sexual education and morning bathing scene) Thanks for all you do!

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
So I'm curious about something and it's alright if you don't want to answer in order to keep it a surprise for the patrons.

How far along would you say you are? Did you finish the night scenes for any of the girls?
I'm focusing on finishing all the renders before doing any code or writing, so none of the scenes are finished. I'm done with the renders for the Samarra/Nell scene, however, and Evelyn's renders are almost done as well. Currently counting 918 renders in the 0.38 folder, and that number is likely larger by the time I'm done writing this post.

Hello Belle,

My wife and I love the game. We were curious/hoping that it was still your intent on adding the scenes that say are coming in a later update for the fairy queen? (for her sexual education and morning bathing scene) Thanks for all you do!
Yes, her missing scenes are going to get added. Nothing that is clearly missing in the game is going to get skipped, so don't worry. The most significant missing content, at this time, consists of the Fairy Queen's training, one scene with Nell (as well as remaking her tower scene from scratch), and Sister Agnes's entire story.

Akifai

May 8, 2017
Can someone please clarify something for me? From what I understand, the story is finished, but the game/novel is not yet completed right? So what's with the continued updates? Is it some sort of add-on to the main story, or something else?

Last edited:

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Can someone please clarify something for me? From what I understand, the story is finished, but the game/novel is not yet completed right? So what's with the continued updates? Is it some sort of add-on to the main story, or something else?
The main story is finished. Some of the side stories and other extra content are still unfinished.

Reactions: thewhiterider27

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Scenes that weren't added, such as the Fairy Queen's bathing sex scenes and her training scenes, and the night time visitation scenes that weren't finished. As well as that, certain stories can only be done on a second playthrough.

Jorjor69

May 8, 2020
Can someone direct me to the full and latest download page of this amazing game pls? I am too lazy to pore thru all this 818-paged thread!

Thanx in advance.

4.60 star(s) 377 Votes