Animee

May 24, 2019
eh.. walkthrough says on day 37 (Tuesday) Morning, go to the Town Hall and search the public records for my families history.... but i dont got that option to do that.... and i followed the walkthrough, i did everything what it said

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
eh.. walkthrough says on day 37 (Tuesday) Morning, go to the Town Hall and search the public records for my families history.... but i dont got that option to do that.... and i followed the walkthrough, i did everything what it said
what ingame hints say?

bluecar

Oct 24, 2021
I was a bit stuck on the ending where the demon kills me at the end. Also i wasnt able to do anything with eve, even though I finished the to do list completely. Does not removing anything after the nightly visit change anything?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I was a bit stuck on the ending where the demon kills me at the end. Also i wasnt able to do anything with eve, even though I finished the to do list completely. Does not removing anything after the nightly visit change anything?
demon killing mc is totally bad ending. after finding out her secrets did you say to her thar you love her?

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
So I played (and supported for a few months) this game before Evelyn was changed. Guessing this among other things is why my save was not working. So somehow got most of it done again but suddenly Callie was free from jail but I didnt rescue her and missed stuff, and before had fun with the Elves now can only do oral. Tried using a save editor that didnt work. So a bit annoyed. One, what exactly did they change with Evelyn (seems shes now step sister) and is there a way to play it currently with a mod to fix it as it was>? And is everyone's game working fine. Not replaying this if I cant get the Elf queen, Evelyn and Callie at least for now. So curious where there content stops before starting for the 3RD dam time. Thanks!

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
So I played (and supported for a few months) this game before Evelyn was changed. Guessing this among other things is why my save was not working. So somehow got most of it done again but suddenly Callie was free from jail but I didnt rescue her and missed stuff, and before had fun with the Elves now can only do oral. Tried using a save editor that didnt work. So a bit annoyed. One, what exactly did they change with Evelyn (seems shes now step sister) and is there a way to play it currently with a mod to fix it as it was>? And is everyone's game working fine. Not replaying this if I cant get the Elf queen, Evelyn and Callie at least for now. So curious where there content stops before starting for the 3RD dam time. Thanks!
I did my best to keep the save games compatible during the transition but depending on where these saves occurred, they might no longer work anyway. There's only so much that is possible to do when making such sweeping changes in Ren'py, even though I didn't change any mechanics or the progression itself, only dialogue. The whole situation was very unfortunate, and I did what I could under the circumstances.

But that only goes for the Evelyn changes. The rest of the stuff you're running into is because you've done things differently this time than before. As mentioned, there were no mechanical changes during the transition. Use the in-game to-do list to help you figure things out.

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
Thanks Belle was not expecting a direct response for the record due to many things part of why I only subbed a few months is I refuse to support Patreon. I wish you luck there, and thanks for the info! Fav two are still Ev and the Elf princess though Callie and the rest are fun also :)

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Thanks Belle was not expecting a direct response for the record due to many things part of why I only subbed a few months is I refuse to support Patreon. I wish you luck there, and thanks for the info! Fav two are still Ev and the Elf princess though Callie and the rest are fun also :)
I'm sure you're already aware, but I also have a SubscribeStar page for those who don't like to use Patreon. You can find the link in my signature and my profile. :)

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
can someone pls help me.. how do i get the clue that truthseeker Merek’s tea was poisoned. He must have smelled it, but drank it anyway? ive collected all the others and talked to samarra but im missing this one clue..

caporalll

Jul 27, 2019
Belle you have any plans on launching the game on steam? I want to donate trough subscribestar and patreon but my country has weird laws and the only chance I get is paying on steam.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Belle you have any plans on launching the game on steam? I want to donate trough subscribestar and patreon but my country has weird laws and the only chance I get is paying on steam.
When I originally started developing LLtP, I promised that the finished game would be free to everyone. As such, a Steam release feels like it would be a broken promise, so I have no current plans to launch the game there.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
When I originally started developing LLtP, I promised that the finished game would be free to everyone. As such, a Steam release feels like it would be a broken promise, so I have no current plans to launch the game there.
If may ask about this tangent.
Are you working on a harem ending path?
This doesn't have a completed tag and that seems to be the norm?

• Angry
Reactions: osaki_nami
4.60 star(s) 377 Votes