deviator

Nov 22, 2020
You should read my last post, I list what clues I have and the people that I know of that could give me clues..

Who do you get these clues from?

• They are two entirely different fairy queens. ----------If this is a clue, I don't have it
  • You are the current Fairy Queen’s sister. ----------Same, if clue, I don't have it.
Ok, I think what confuse you is that the clue "Nell is the Fairy Queen’s daughter" must be used twice
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: RoughlySpecific

Romzarah

Nov 9, 2021
Thanks Deviator, I got it after a lot of time working the puzzle. I would never have guessed that a clue would be used twice, so I had to slowly read the text and try to get the meaning in the twisting of true false ideas.. But I got it..

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
This whole event still has me confused as hell.
But at least it's over.

EDIT:
1638103739643.png

So... uh... about that.
Spoilers for the end game and some reveals

The MC comments on it with inner monologue, but it makes no sense that he wouldn't warn the Order beforehand

Last edited:

Caloi

Jul 11, 2020
hey guys, i dont yet play this game but interested to start play, but im bit confuse cause i saw there are peoples talk about the ending in this game. is it mean that this game has completed so if if this game has been completed what is the regular update about? is it for the side quest?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
hey guys, i dont yet play this game but interested to start play, but im bit confuse cause i saw there are peoples talk about the ending in this game. is it mean that this game has completed so if if this game has been completed what is the regular update about? is it for the side quest?
The game is finished, however Belle is still working on side content.

rbi3aaa

Sep 21, 2018
How can I unlock 2nd scene of Evelyn and Callie?
I have already unlocked threesome at her store.
U should romance Callie and make her ur girlfriend first (picnic scene). Then romance Evelyn (don't romance her before Callie)
After that, tell Evelyn to go have fun with Callie and join them
next day, Callie will talk to u about it and the 2nd 3some scene will trigger on its own

Reactions: PutaLocura60

KingViper

Nov 19, 2020
U should romance Callie and make her ur girlfriend first (picnic scene). Then romance Evelyn (don't romance her before Callie)
After that, tell Evelyn to go have fun with Callie and join them
next day, Callie will talk to u about it and the 2nd 3some scene will trigger on its own
I tried but no luck. Callie always says after 1st 3some that we must pretend it didn't happen. I made her my gf and then unlock Evelyn's second and third secrets. Can you provide me a thorough guide?

Reactions: GmFn1869

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Reactions: wakkawalla

rbi3aaa

Sep 21, 2018
I tried but no luck. Callie always says after 1st 3some that we must pretend it didn't happen. I made her my gf and then unlock Evelyn's second and third secrets. Can you provide me a thorough guide?
Oh sorry, I forgot to mention
Callie should be the only girl u r n a relationship with to be able to trigger the picnic scene. that means f u have Nell or Pri at that moment, it won't work either

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Careful! There's quite a bit of misinformation being spread about the Callie/Evelyn triggers. I'm not going to give the solution, but be aware that even though some posters pretend to know the absolute answer, they might not actually do so and could be leading you astray.

Try to take a step back and think about it rationally instead of as a game. Under what conditions might Callie accept such a relationship, and under what circumstances might she reject it? What would make sense for a person like her?

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Careful! There's quite a bit of misinformation being spread about the Callie/Evelyn triggers. I'm not going to give the solution, but be aware that even though some posters pretend to know the absolute answer, they might not actually do so and could be leading you astray.
I think there's an entire subreddit dedicated to people being wrong with conviction. I've seen a lot of posts in this thread that would fit there.
;)

Aug 13, 2020
I played this game for the first time and absolutely LOVE IT ! I don't know why I didn't find it sooner ; I heard it's already complete but there is still some side content coming. I wonder if the developer is working on a new game ? I would definitively become a patreon because I know that whatever new game comes in the future (if it does), it will be a great game

Reactions: Belle

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I played this game for the first time and absolutely LOVE IT ! I don't know why I didn't find it sooner ; I heard it's already complete but there is still some side content coming. I wonder if the developer is working on a new game ? I would definitively become a patreon because I know that whatever new game comes in the future (if it does), it will be a great game
I'm glad to hear you like the game. My next game is still in the prototype phase but has a lot of the design work mostly finished (including character models and story). Back in April, I made a public post on Patreon/SubscribeStar where I went into great detail about what I'm planning. You can read it .

There is a channel (available to everyone who supports me on either platform) on my Discord server that is entirely dedicated to the new game. I have posted a lot more information there, often in real-time as I come up with ideas.

daryl921

Dec 5, 2018
Hello!Love the game so far.May I ask when the deep sleep and the change sexuality spells will be available?Like an ETA if you can?Just wanting to tie loose ends.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Hey I read the whole post. I see that you were asking for feedback on what themes to keep in this new story of yours. It would be really interesting if it had like noir/psychological thriller elements in it.
I thought I had settled on a theme by the time I wrote that post. Apparently not. The game will be themed around superheroes, though not quite in the traditional way. You'll play two characters (one male, one female). The male main character is a photographer who gets dragged into a dangerous conspiracy and ends up under the protection of a superhero group who is led by the female main character.

You will hear more about the story later. Suffice to say, it's pretty solid by now. And if you're impatient, there's a lot more information available to the $10 tiers and above, but also quite a bit on the Discord server for any level of support.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
I thought I had settled on a theme by the time I wrote that post. Apparently not. The game will be themed around superheroes, though not quite in the traditional way. You'll play two characters (one male, one female). The male main character is a photographer who gets dragged into a dangerous conspiracy and ends up under the protection of a superhero group who is led by the female main character.

You will hear more about the story later. Suffice to say, it's pretty solid by now. And if you're impatient, there's a lot more information available to the $10 tiers and above, but also quite a bit on the Discord server for any level of support.
That's still something that I would absolutely love to see.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Oh yeah, forgot an important part of the description above. Superheroes are on a decline in the world of this game, getting downright unpopular with most people. In an effort to combat this, the male photographer is asked to take promotional photos of the superheroes in the group. As the game progresses and this PR stunt proves to be surprisingly effective, the photo sessions grow more and more explicit.

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes