kiemmoon

Jan 8, 2020
uhm.. can anyone help me solve this, please! The thing is I downloaded and extracted then i put someone else saves into the game save location and now most of the gallery is unlocked. Which is great at first cuz i want to see what the game animations and art style look like before playing it. And yes i love it but now i want the gallery to be back to the state where its not unlocked.I tried deleting the saves, reinstall the game but the gallery was still mostly unlocked. Any idea? PLs help me out.

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
uhm.. can anyone help me solve this, please! The thing is I downloaded and extracted then i put someone else saves into the game save location and now most of the gallery is unlocked. Which is great at first cuz i want to see what the game animations and art style look like before playing it. And yes i love it but now i want the gallery to be back to the state where its not unlocked.I tried deleting the saves, reinstall the game but the gallery was still mostly unlocked. Any idea? PLs help me out.
On Windows, the gallery settings are kept in a file called "persistent" which lives in C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LongLiveThePrincess-1502893155. Delete that file and the gallery should be reset.

kiemmoon

Jan 8, 2020
On Windows, the gallery settings are kept in a file called "persistent" which lives in C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LongLiveThePrincess-1502893155. Delete that file and the gallery should be reset.
Thanks alot bro! Ur the best!

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Version 0.38 is now available for patrons/subscribers, and 0.37 is available to everyone. You can find 0.38 on my and pages.

The latest update is finally done! Phew! What a relief.

This update covers multiple related topics. Its core focus is to complete every single one of the game's night scenes. Not only does it improve everything that was there already, but it also adds a whole lot on top of it. Wrapping up these scenes is a significant milestone towards version 1.0 of LLtP.

Additionally, the Perversity ability is now possible to max out, at long last. This ability ended up working differently from all other abilities in the game. You will still only be able to train up to level 5, but you can reach level 6 through other means explained in the game itself.

While dealing with Perversity, I also decided to cut off Courage at its current level of 4. I had initially intended to bring it all the way up to 6 eventually, but I no longer saw the need for this. Courage already feels complete, so it is unnecessary to artificially pad it out. With both Perversity and Courage completed, this means that every single ability score in the game is now fully implemented. After all these years, it is almost hard to believe, but here we are.

Finally, the Deep Sleep spell is now possible to learn. Unlike other spells, this one is cast automatically at the appropriate times. Deep Sleep was the only missing spell in the game, which means that the magic system in LLtP is complete. Wow, we're wrapping up quite a lot of features in this update, aren't we? No wonder it took so long to develop.

Allow me to put the scale of version 0.38 into perspective for a moment. This update features 1567 images that I had to painstakingly pose and render. Several of these images already existed in the game but have been massively improved with better lighting and animation. No other update in the history of LLtP has come even remotely close to the number of images featured in this one. 78 new animation loops were added, some of them expanded and improved versions of existing animations. Most of my development time was spent creating these.

With this update out of the picture, I'm taking the rest of December off to regain my strength before we continue chipping away at the ever-diminishing list of missing features in the game.

Enjoy!

Changelog 0.38.0:
  • The night scenes for all the girls who have them (Evelyn, Primrose, Callie, Samarra, and Nell) are now fully implemented.
  • Updated all four existing night scenes to keep them in line with the rest of the game. Every image has been re-rendered, and every animation has been expanded and improved.
  • Added the Deep Sleep spell.
  • Implemented Perversity 6, which works differently from all other ability scores.
  • Removed Courage levels 5 and 6 from the game. They were no longer needed. This means all abilities are now fully implemented.
  • Expanded several epilogues to take the new possibilities from this update into account.
  • Completely revamped lighting in the Samarra/Nell night scene. Additionally, Nell's skin texture was fixed in this scene.
  • Removed the ability to leave behind evidence at night. This early feature no longer fit the game's theme and would have been very demanding to implement.
  • Various tweaks and fixes.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Version 0.38 is now available for patrons/subscribers, and 0.37 is available to everyone. You can find 0.38 on my and pages.

The latest update is finally done! Phew! What a relief.

This update covers multiple related topics. Its core focus is to complete every single one of the game's night scenes. Not only does it improve everything that was there already, but it also adds a whole lot on top of it. Wrapping up these scenes is a significant milestone towards version 1.0 of LLtP.

Additionally, the Perversity ability is now possible to max out, at long last. This ability ended up working differently from all other abilities in the game. You will still only be able to train up to level 5, but you can reach level 6 through other means explained in the game itself.

While dealing with Perversity, I also decided to cut off Courage at its current level of 4. I had initially intended to bring it all the way up to 6 eventually, but I no longer saw the need for this. Courage already feels complete, so it is unnecessary to artificially pad it out. With both Perversity and Courage completed, this means that every single ability score in the game is now fully implemented. After all these years, it is almost hard to believe, but here we are.

Finally, the Deep Sleep spell is now possible to learn. Unlike other spells, this one is cast automatically at the appropriate times. Deep Sleep was the only missing spell in the game, which means that the magic system in LLtP is complete. Wow, we're wrapping up quite a lot of features in this update, aren't we? No wonder it took so long to develop.

Allow me to put the scale of version 0.38 into perspective for a moment. This update features 1567 images that I had to painstakingly pose and render. Several of these images already existed in the game but have been massively improved with better lighting and animation. No other update in the history of LLtP has come even remotely close to the number of images featured in this one. 78 new animation loops were added, some of them expanded and improved versions of existing animations. Most of my development time was spent creating these.

With this update out of the picture, I'm taking the rest of December off to regain my strength before we continue chipping away at the ever-diminishing list of missing features in the game.

Enjoy!

Changelog 0.38.0:
  • The night scenes for all the girls who have them (Evelyn, Primrose, Callie, Samarra, and Nell) are now fully implemented.
  • Updated all four existing night scenes to keep them in line with the rest of the game. Every image has been re-rendered, and every animation has been expanded and improved.
  • Added the Deep Sleep spell.
  • Implemented Perversity 6, which works differently from all other ability scores.
  • Removed Courage levels 5 and 6 from the game. They were no longer needed. This means all abilities are now fully implemented.
  • Expanded several epilogues to take the new possibilities from this update into account.
  • Completely revamped lighting in the Samarra/Nell night scene. Additionally, Nell's skin texture was fixed in this scene.
  • Removed the ability to leave behind evidence at night. This early feature no longer fit the game's theme and would have been very demanding to implement.
  • Various tweaks and fixes.
Our perverse Santa Claus is here!

• Haha
Reactions: Djaden57

Vurg

Sep 3, 2017
Hm, so there's no way to use the Deep Sleep spell on Nell to do anything further than just masturbate? Just wondering so I don't waste my time trying to find some way to get past that limit.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Hm, so there's no way to use the Deep Sleep spell on Nell to do anything further than just masturbate? Just wondering so I don't waste my time trying to find some way to get past that limit.
Yeah, it's because of the innate spell resistance of the fey. It was something that suddenly popped up as I was developing this update. I felt like I had to be consistent, but it also saved me from a bunch of headaches related specifically to interactions with Nell in that scene.

Reactions: Green83rry

BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
I must be stupid; how do I unlock perversity 6? I've visited every location in the game, I think.

Edit: I should say, this save is pretty much 100% complete pre-endgame, so that might have something to do with it?

Edit 2: Nevermind, I just needed to go a full day with no action.

Last edited:

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Is there an uncompressed Version? Never ever is this huge game just above 1GB. :unsure:
A lot of devs don't understand even the most basic parts of compression and think they're being "cheap" if they don't distribute their images lossless. I've used lossy formats since the beginning. So, this is the uncompressed version in that there is no lossless version. People wouldn't be able to tell the difference anyway. I've shown examples in this thread before and people couldn't tell them apart without zooming in and carefully analyzing individual pixels.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

sidsan

Jun 17, 2021
You are not the princess in this, can you figgure who it is you are?
Are you Rose BOlton?
Are you Rob stark?
Are you john snow?

Do you wanna be the best swordsman and the bang bitch of the queen?
I'm talking about female domination

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is no domination either in the game or planned for the future.
All you get is assholes or idiots, not anyone knowing how or why
they get the sex they get.

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes